Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

I am just missing Alakazam - haven't encounter it yet with 55 hearts -_-

Did you notice what rank you were around when the Blastoise event ended?

55 hearts is crazy. 

----------------------------------

Did anyone go for Pinsir that doesn't have it? It was easier than I expected. Much easier than the 'dorus pokemon. Caught Pinsir with a 45%.

So many new pokemon with mega options. :devil: keeping my interest alive lol. I want to start tackling the main stages again but the leveling bug is still infecting me. :giggle:

Did you notice what rank you were around when the Blastoise event ended?

55 hearts is crazy. 

----------------------------------

Did anyone go for Pinsir that doesn't have it? It was easier than I expected. Much easier than the 'dorus pokemon. Caught Pinsir with a 45%.

So many new pokemon with mega options. :devil: keeping my interest alive lol. I want to start tackling the main stages again but the leveling bug is still infecting me. :giggle:

My rank was around 25k - just happy I got the mega stone for once ^_^

And yes 55 hearts - he doesn't want to show up >_<

• Like 1

My last pokemon was Kadabra from the Zafari event. Now I'll be back to the coin grinding I guess. But the question is should I keep farming Meouth or Keep doing the Zafari? Because Odish and Kadabra gives some nice coin boost. Every time they spawn coins they give me 500 or more at the end.

Finally spotted Alakazam did not catch it - I did not know you can only use one great ball -_-

Not quite. It's probably just RNG.

I could use 2 normally (that damned beeestard broke 86% super catch power) 

My last pokemon was Kadabra from the Zafari event. Now I'll be back to the coin grinding I guess. But the question is should I keep farming Meouth or Keep doing the Zafari? Because Odish and Kadabra gives some nice coin boost. Every time they spawn coins they give me 500 or more at the end.

Dem specific words (zafari, meouth)  :awesome:

Grind Meowth, definitely. Not only Kadabra and Oddish are not guaranteed (Abra spam anyone? I got like 4 in row today...), the coin disruptions are combo based, if you get low combo, nothing happens, if you get high combo, you can kill it. Compared to that, guaranteed 100-500 coins on Meowth is more profitable.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I just got mine - thanks ^_^

Wonder what was the issue? o.O

Idk if it's happened to anyone else but for the last month I've gotten hundreds of communications errors. It was bad enough at one point where I only played 1 stage on some days. 

But that could have been comcast's enormous fuck ups in my area.

Got 2 more jewels as presents bringing me up to 4. 1 for the anniversary and 1 for a problem that apparently showed up for people.

I could have sworn that the blastoise stone was to be given today though...

Guess I'll keep coin farming. :S 13K atm I want to be at 20K in case I need to use some great balls for specific pokemon in the future.

• Like 1

Same here only got one jewel not two?? o.O

Also where is the mega stone - hope it is not another issue -_-

After reading through a few reddit comments on this...

It seems like people who got Blastoisinite got 1 jewel.

For those of us who ranked high enough for the Blastoisinite and mega speed up we got 2 jewels.

I'm going to be a bit pissed if the mega items are not given out.

• Like 1

After reading through a few reddit comments on this...

It seems like people who got Blastoisinite got 1 jewel.

For those of us who ranked high enough for the Blastoisinite and mega speed up we got 2 jewels.

I'm going to be a bit pissed if the mega items are not given out.

Yup just read that too - hope they do send out the mega stone - if not many other will quit the game - don't know if it was a glitch/new exploit or that people were getting disconnected from the blastioe stage -_-

Yup just read that too - hope they do send out the mega stone - if not many other will quit the game - don't know if it was a glitch/new exploit or that people were getting disconnected from the blastioe stage -_-

Can't say I'll quit...but I'd like to know more about this glitch. 300K+ participants just how many were affected?

I just had to jinx it by asking how many people would be disqualified earlier in this thread lol. :facepalm:

Okay, I was worried the jewel instead of Mega Stone happened only to me, seems not.

Though... in my case, it's even weirder. I actually got 2 Jewels today and I'm sure I was in 30k ranking realm so, definitely not on Mega Speedup rank, and I already got my anniversary Jewel 3 days ago =D

Like... wut? =D

I do hope they distribute stones as well...

Idk if it's happened to anyone else but for the last month I've gotten hundreds of communications errors. It was bad enough at one point where I only played 1 stage on some days. 

But that could have been comcast's enormous fuck ups in my area.

Interesting, never happened to me...

Okay, I was worried the jewel instead of Mega Stone happened only to me, seems not.

Though... in my case, it's even weirder. I actually got 2 Jewels today and I'm sure I was in 30k ranking realm so, definitely not on Mega Speedup rank, and I already got my anniversary Jewel 3 days ago =D

Like... wut? =D

I do hope they distribute stones as well...

I got 1 jewel on the 16th.

My log says I got 3 on the 19th (today technically). 

My 2nd jewel was on the 18th though not the 19th according to the timestamp here. 

Did anyone else get a 2nd free jewel?

The Mega Blastoise prizes have been distributed finally.

If for some reason it's not showing up for you, like it was me, close the app and restart it. When you get to the main screen clear the cache in the top left corner. Worked for me because when I went back in both prizes appeared.

With being able to keep the 4 jewels this turned out to be a damn good event lol.

The Mega Blastoise prizes have been distributed finally.

If for some reason it's not showing up for you, like it was me, close the app and restart it. When you get to the main screen clear the cache in the top left corner. Worked for me because when I went back in both prizes appeared.

With being able to keep the 4 jewels this turned out to be a damn good event lol.

Same for me, I got it without any problems so... 

FREE JEWELS! :D

• Like 1

Which is the best option for Mega Medicham. Mewtwo or Garchomp as mega?  This stage is really difficult without items.

EDIT: Got it with Mewtwo but didn't get S rank :(

I did it with a few items and still didn't get an S-rank if I remember right. I'm about to follow Satoshi and just go for events from now on lol.

Spent 3500 coins on Roserade's stage and couldn't win. Was contemplating using a jewel but I just don't want to waste it on something stupid like a main stage.

I did it with a few items and still didn't get an S-rank if I remember right. I'm about to follow Satoshi and just go for events from now on lol.

Spent 3500 coins on Roserade's stage and couldn't win. Was contemplating using a jewel but I just don't want to waste it on something stupid like a main stage.

Any tips for Machop? I'm stuck with this guy. Did you used items on him?

I'm glad I S ranked Muk stage and captured him because he's one of my favorite Pokemons :P  Using Grimer on this stage helped a lot.

Edited by Aexuz

Any tips for Machop? I'm stuck with this guy. Did you used items on him?

Yeah...use coins...you're going to need coins for Machoke as well 5 stages later and he's even harder. You may also need coins for 243, 246, and definitely for 249. 

These stages are honestly just ridiculous and I can't even imagine how much money some people are blowing through to s-rank them all for the expert stages.

For Roserade I already have Budew but I'm going to keep trying for Roselia since half the damn stage is inundated with them. 

This isn't my video but here is one that shows the quickest way to beat Roselia. Personally I'm not using my strongest I'm using pokemon like Muk and Shaymin for the Po4+ ability to ensure the win.

• Like 1

Just found out something... they did an interesting countermeasure against excessive coin farming on safari stages.

You are limited to 1000 coins, even if you obtain more. Guess it really is better to just go for Meowth. 

You mean they cap the total amount at 1000? Like if you land on one of them 5 times and you got 1000 coins combined from all the stages your 6th stage would yield nothing?

Kinda lame I guess. With a small amount of luck every 5 hearts gives me about 1000 coins with meowth.

You can bet a bunch of people are throwing their jewels away to unlock the weekend meowth stage.

You mean they cap the total amount at 1000? Like if you land on one of them 5 times and you got 1000 coins combined from all the stages your 6th stage would yield nothing?

Kinda lame I guess. With a small amount of luck every 5 hearts gives me about 1000 coins with meowth.

Yup. For example, let's take Kadabra stage.

First disruption -> you move one coin down to get 300 coins, then you connect the remaining 3 coins to get 100 == 400

Second disruption -> you remove the rocks - 2x 300 coins == 600 == 1000 total

You get lucky and get third disruption (same as second) == additional 600 coins so you should have 1600, but no, you get only 1000.