Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

So...I caught Roselia.

Turns out using Roselia and Budew in the Roserade stage is next to pointless since the stage just gets a friggin marill.

Small rant time...

lmfao this is my all max team for Roserade.  Glalie, Heatran, Reshiram, and Kyurem (I will switch Kyurem every now and then for shaymin or lvl 9 muk)

Used +5 moves, mega start, and DD. Still fcking lost by at least 2 moves. So unless you get really lucky this stage definitely requires C-1. With 10K coins now I can't spend anything with the next event coming up soon. All in all it will cost me around 20K in coins to take Roserade out...flipping great.

Is there a way to find out how many s ranked stages you got or do you have to count them manually?

I freakin wish they'd make an update stating how many s-ranks you had for main stages somewhere. But for now you have to manually do it.

Typically I think people count how many they don't have depending on who they have unlocked in the expert stages. Since Mewtwo is 150 S ranks most people aren't even at main stage 300 so it's easier to count what you don't have at an S.

• Like 1

Is there a way to find out how many s ranked stages you got or do you have to count them manually?

Nope. You need to guess from the number of unlocked expert stages.

Or do it like it me and S-rank stages in order =D

That reminds me... I haven't played main stages in months... lol.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Talking about S ranks. Just unlocked this guy today. Is way easier than Genesect!

FsEw5n2.png?1

Nice. I just unlocked Genesect today. Won't go for it though. lol seeing the crown where it is I'm betting you abused that Po5+ :giggle:

I figure for the earlier stages still stumping me 3500 coins will be enough to get the S rank I'm still missing. Stages like Steelix will take a lot more.

Nice and wow with that setup - I take it that stage is easy ^_^

So far only unlocked up to mewtwo -_-

I don't have the insane number of hearts you got to farm experience for my pokemons so I just go with wathever I have t_t

Nice. I just unlocked Genesect today. Won't go for it though. lol seeing the crown where it is I'm betting you abused that Po5+ :giggle:

I figure for the earlier stages still stumping me 3500 coins will be enough to get the S rank I'm still missing. Stages like Steelix will take a lot more.

I'm not attempting Genesect any time soon. That stage is so damn hard. Chesnaught in the other hand is quite doable even with a level 7 team like mine.

• Like 2

I'm not attempting Genesect any time soon. That stage is so damn hard. Chesnaught in the other hand is quite doable even with a level 7 team like mine.

Ho-Oh's Po5+ is one of the best abilities in the game :awesome:

Thankfully Chestnaught is weak against Ice. Kyurem should prove just as useful as Ho-Oh in this particular stage.

You don't have Mega Luc, right? 

With mega start Luc and DD, it should be possible.

I have mega lucario. I could give that a try but tbh I'd rather mega start medicham. Lucario will give me 990 on a 4 connection but medicham will give me combos that exceed lucario's damage and he never, and by the powers I mean never, gives me any combos.

I only have 13K in coins and I was going to save up for the events I believe start tonight...but 2000 - 4500 shouldn't be a problem I guess.

EDIT:

Sometimes my lack of observation astounds me...I completely forgot I had Garchomp. I MS'ed him and got it with DD.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

I have mega lucario. I could give that a try but tbh I'd rather mega start medicham. Lucario will give me 990 on a 4 connection but medicham will give me combos that exceed lucario's damage and he never, and by the powers I mean never, gives me any combos.

I only have 13K in coins and I was going to save up for the events I believe start tonight...but 2000 - 4500 shouldn't be a problem I guess.

Then try Medicham, I don't have him so I don't know how effective he is =D

Trial runs for Venusaur and Gyrados. Gyrados absolutely destroyed me lol. I might have gotten 4500 points of damage and he was barely at 80% full health still.

Team against Venusaur:

Glalie, Heatran, Kyurem, Reshiram

Score: 12619 (itemless) 

I'm thinking that with the absence of Mega Start Gengar will be the main mega used here for the top 5. Especially since Glalie can take some time with the disruptions. (although I expect Charizard will be really helpful too if you have it.)

I'm really curious to see which teams the top 5 are using.

Without items my highest score so far is 20456 and I'm in the 16000's and losing spots incredibly fast. Last night I was around rank 5000. My team was Glalie, Shaymin, Muk and Articuno, and I got incredibly lucky with activating Glalie's Chill almost every time I made a connection until it evolved.

It's most likely to prevent people from winning just by using Shuffle Move.

I've read about people using this but have no idea what it is. At first I thought it was when you don't move for a while and the pokemon highlight yellow showing you a move.

It seems that it's a separate program though. 

Using both items and Gengar for speed purposes did very little imo. I went from a 24K score itemless to 36K. I'm in the 6000's for rank but I'm going to lose that probably in a day. I'll get back to the 22K coins I had and maybe try another run with Glalie.

I've read about people using this but have no idea what it is. At first I thought it was when you don't move for a while and the pokemon highlight yellow showing you a move.

It seems that it's a separate program though. 

Using both items and Gengar for speed purposes did very little imo. I went from a 24K score itemless to 36K. I'm in the 6000's for rank but I'm going to lose that probably in a day. I'll get back to the 22K coins I had and maybe try another run with Glalie.

It's an app that solves most optimal move for board you set up.

I tried it, and it's boring to use as hell... you always need to set the board anew (makes sense since dropping is random) so you spend around 30 minutes on one stage =D

Like yea, good way to spend time waiting for hearts but still xD

:hmm: My rank right now is in the 11,000's. Since I'm at 30K in coins if I see my rank being in danger of falling past 20K I might do another item run for Venusaur. As expected the top 5 have Mega Gengar and one with Mega Rayquaza. They must have gotten lucky because I got crap combos with gengar. So next time I'm going to try with Mega Glalie. 

• Like 1