Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Yes I got 71293 on the mega stage with a rank of 1407. Hopefully my score keeps me in the ranks :)

lol your place in the top 20K is pretty much secure at this point I think. I slipped beyond 20K so on the last day I'll be doing an item run.

I'm going to be spending a bunch of hearts attempting to catch Braviary. I don't understand how it works but it's always in the flying teams to further increase damage.

More than sure that when they fixed stage 37 for having no blocks they decided to increase the chance of trolling players.

Maybe 1 out of 100 times I played the stage, before the screw up removing all rocks happened, I'd get a rock spawning on top of a coin effectively screwing me out of anything higher than 20. In the past few days alone I'd say easily half the time I play this stage a rock will form over a coin. 

More than sure that when they fixed stage 37 for having no blocks they decided to increase the chance of trolling players.

Maybe 1 out of 100 times I played the stage, before the screw up removing all rocks happened, I'd get a rock spawning on top of a coin effectively screwing me out of anything higher than 20. In the past few days alone I'd say easily half the time I play this stage a rock will form over a coin. 

I'm actually getting 2 coins drops much often now :awesome:

The number of 520s has definitely risen. (If I don't coincidentally run high combo that kills Meowth)

I'm actually getting 2 coins drops much often now :awesome:

The number of 520s has definitely risen. (If I don't coincidentally run high combo that kills Meowth)

:facepalm:

Must just be me then lmfao.

What team do you use for Meowth? 

I use Gengar as the mega and Conkledurr for it's ability towards the end. The other 2 are usually just randoms I train to level 5 as long as they abilities don't interfere with the coins. Maybe I'll switch out gengar for banette...weaker and takes longer to evolve. :hmm:

:facepalm:

Must just be me then lmfao.

What team do you use for Meowth? 

I use Gengar as the mega and Conkledurr for it's ability towards the end. The other 2 are usually just randoms I train to level 5 as long as they abilities don't interfere with the coins. Maybe I'll switch out gengar for banette...weaker and takes longer to evolve. :hmm:

Just random legends that are close to level up.

Closing in on Mega Rayquaza. :P At stage 280 with very little problems so far. Thanks to Porygon giving you an automatic S-rank I also got to unlock Chestnaught. 

Stage 280 is one of those stages where Steelix would be really effective though...I barely got to 1/4 health in the 25 turns it gives you. :S

EDIT:

FFS.  :angry:

Used DD and MS to get by Florges. Super catch rate brought it to 81% so I decided why not? Failed after the 3rd light.

Beat Raticate, the next stage, and caught the fcker at 17%. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Finally made it to Mega Rayquaza.

lmfao this stage is just screaming "hahahahahaha you need coins biotch!"

Barriers, blocks, and an auto 5th pokemon icon (idk it's name off the top of my head. looks like something that evolves into Chancey.)

Didn't even make it to 3/4 health with M-Glalie, Dragonite, Latias and Rayquaza. 

EDIT:

This stage is absolutely crushing me. I went broke trying to beat it.

I tried M-Gengar, M-Glalie, and M-Latias and I barely broke 1/2 health with my teams. :(

How the hell is my luck so damn terrible?

I'm going to have to build up again and spring for a C-1. -_-

New Events:

Zygarde 50% form. Escalation battle. Cost hearts.

Landorus Therian Form. 400 coins.

Manaphy. Cost hearts.

Really pisses me off that I spent so much trying to take out Mega Rayquaza now. <_<

EDIT:

For the Zygarde escalation battle.

Level 50 and level 100 yield Mega Speed Ups. lol those who placed in the top 20K are going to be real happy.

Finally made it to Mega Rayquaza.

lmfao this stage is just screaming "hahahahahaha you need coins biotch!"

Barriers, blocks, and an auto 5th pokemon icon (idk it's name off the top of my head. looks like something that evolves into Chancey.)

Didn't even make it to 3/4 health with M-Glalie, Dragonite, Latias and Rayquaza. 

EDIT:

This stage is absolutely crushing me. I went broke trying to beat it.

I tried M-Gengar, M-Glalie, and M-Latias and I barely broke 1/2 health with my teams. :(

How the hell is my luck so damn terrible?

I'm going to have to build up again and spring for a C-1. -_-

What would you expect from best Mega stage? :D

And remember, you will need to S-rank it :awesome:

That reminds me of my M-Mewtwo fail... finished with 10 moves... so only one less move and I could S-rank it :/

New Events:

Zygarde 50% form. Escalation battle. Cost hearts.

Landorus Therian Form. 400 coins.

Manaphy. Cost hearts.

Really pisses me off that I spent so much trying to take out Mega Rayquaza now. <_<

EDIT:

For the Zygarde escalation battle.

Level 50 and level 100 yield Mega Speed Ups. lol those who placed in the top 20K are going to be real happy.

Nice. Finally some good events.

Though... new Landy... that's gonna take some grinding...

What would you expect from best Mega stage? :D

And remember, you will need to S-rank it :awesome:

That reminds me of my M-Mewtwo fail... finished with 10 moves... so only one less move and I could S-rank it :/

Nice. Finally some good events.

Though... new Landy... that's gonna take some grinding...

From what I've read the stage shouldn't be hard to beat if you use M-Gengar and a Dancing Dragon's team. Idk wtf Dancing Dragon's is supposed to do but every time I activate the ability the damage increase from follow up matches don't seem to do crap.

S-ranking isn't on my mind right now...but apparently it's much easier to do once you use M-Rayquaza against himself lol. I'm going to get enough to use all items and just hope like hell it works. If not I might just stop trying it for a while. I'm not even close to unlocking Goodra's stage let alone catching it.

Without items I can't seem to manage to S-rank just about every stage. <_<

I'm irritated that Zygarde's 50% form only has 50 attack power. Not even worth catching but the coins from winning + prizes (if I can manage to make it to 100) will be worth it.

From what I've read the stage shouldn't be hard to beat if you use M-Gengar and a Dancing Dragon's team. Idk wtf Dancing Dragon's is supposed to do but every time I activate the ability the damage increase from follow up matches don't seem to do crap.

Raises damage done in combo, not next matches, but the ones that happen in the same turn Dancing Dragon activated =D

Without items I can't seem to manage to S-rank just about every stage. <_<

Even with your insane amount of MAX leveled Pokemon? Wtf are you doing? =D

Raises damage done in combo, not next matches, but the ones that happen in the same turn Dancing Dragon activated =D

Even with your insane amount of MAX leveled Pokemon? Wtf are you doing? =D

That's what I meant when I said follow up matches. :P failed to word that right my bad lol.

I have no freakin idea. When I read some of the reddit stuff on the game and see people using teams barely level 6 and whooping ass I can't help but think I'm playing this game wrong. Like I'm not seeing, or knowing, which combos are about to fall down. :( I honestly truly think I just have horrible luck because with the vids I watch for some stages I don't get nearly as long chains as these people get which are necessary for some stages.

So, what I read was wrong. Zygarde's 50% Form has 80 base power, not 50.

An unexpected, yet pleasant, surprise that was when I caught him lol.

His power and ability might even come in handy against Mega Rayquaza.

Well, it would be weird if its upgraded form had the same base power =D

I spent today getting some S-ranks + captures, moved to stage 160, still don't want to continue with the main stages so... Zyggy time =D

Well, it would be weird if its upgraded form had the same base power =D

I spent today getting some S-ranks + captures, moved to stage 160, still don't want to continue with the main stages so... Zyggy time =D

I'm guessing the site I read just put 50 there as a placeholder.

http://www.serebii.net/shuffle/pokemon.shtml

^so far they haven't updated it yet.

Maybe I'll try and S-rank some of the earlier stages too...I have everything up until 105, mega ampharos, S-ranked. The rest of them are pretty spread out. :S

Obviously, did it immediately on level 9 :awesome:

You hit level 50 yet?

I'm there now but the stage isn't that great for M-Latias. :hmm:

EDIT:

Since when was fire, water, grass, and electric types weak against dragon types?

EDIT 2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4eml32/post_your_results_for_zygarde_50_manaphy_landorus/

Seeing threads like this where people post their teams and they are using pokemon less than level 5 is killing me. Especially when it's itemless and I'm sitting here with maxed teams not even getting 50% health. :rolleyes:

You hit level 50 yet?

I'm there now but the stage isn't that great for M-Latias. :hmm:

40 now. In the next 10 hearts, I guess =D

EDIT:

Since when was fire, water, grass, and electric types weak against dragon types?

From the start? =D http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragon_(type)

EDIT 2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4eml32/post_your_results_for_zygarde_50_manaphy_landorus/

Seeing threads like this where people post their teams and they are using pokemon less than level 5 is killing me. Especially when it's itemless and I'm sitting here with maxed teams not even getting 50% health. :rolleyes:

Underleveled FTW =D 

I haven't tried Landy yet... but I hate 400 coins stages so I'll be probably doing an item run anyway.

40 now. In the next 10 hearts, I guess =D

From the start? =D http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragon_(type)

Underleveled FTW =D 

I haven't tried Landy yet... but I hate 400 coins stages so I'll be probably doing an item run anyway.

It took about 20 hearts but I finally took stage 50 down without items. I used the free +5 moves once though but obviously failed. Stage 60 gives you an extra 5 hearts. :D

Nvm I'm an idiot. I screwed that whole sentence up. I meant to ask since when have DRAGON TYPES been weak against Grass, Fire, Electric, and Water. I noticed all my gen 1 starters are disadvantaged against Zygarde. I'm still an idiot but got this sentence straightened out lol. :facepalm:

I gave landorus a go for fun. Stage doesn't seem too hard I got to about 1/4 with some bad luck. With an item-run it wouldn't be hard to catch him at all.