Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Why aren't you using DD?

Tbh with mega medicham's ability I didn't think I'd need it because he can clear a decent portion of the disruptions while giving me good combos. Attack Power by itself failed me as well and I got some decent combos in with medicham. 

I'm just going to get my coin count to 30K again and maybe try another item run. :dunno: Considering the only thing left worth going for is another speedup I might just keep the coins for the next mega stone event. (hopefully it's charizard idc which form)

Mega Charizard event is really looking for some money spenders.

Haven't tried out Omastar yet. Might try and go for it though.

EDIT:

First run of Omastar was with Venusaur as the mega but didn't bring pikachu like the stage recommends. Damn near beat him and would have with the +5 moves. (It was an itemless run)

Second run I used Ampharos and brought the pikachu. Won on the last move and caught it. (also an itemless run)

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

It's gonna be new trying to get into lower ranks for Jewel rather than for Mega Stone =D

I'm just going for the mega stone this time. Just for giggles I might go with an item run on the last day to see where I get. Now if I can decide between Garchomp or Blastoise for the mega. :hmm:

I still have my 4 free jewels. xD

EDIT:

Also, I don't think a jewel is one of the prizes this time around. Seems like it's a DD lol.

I ended up catching Rotom but I'm not making much progress in the safari. Rock types are not really where I'm doing well at the moment. I only have Aurorus and Gigalith as heavy hitters. I'm using Gengar as the mega even though it's disadvantaged. 

Not even attempting that timed challenge yet. Get the feeling I won't be catching that one without using all 20K coins. -_-

This safari was very annoying. Out of the 40-50 hearts I spent I only ran into Houndoom ONCE. I wasn't passing up the chance to grab him so I used a great ball.

The speed challenge isn't too bad honestly. I nearly beat it the 2 times I attempted without items.

All I missing is freaking Hoothoot from the Safari. I've only encounter Houmdoom once and that is were a caught him. I used greatball at 68% I think.

• Like 1

All I missing is freaking Hoothoot from the Safari. I've only encounter Houmdoom once and that is were a caught him. I used greatball at 68% I think.

Yeah out of the 50 times I played I encountered Hoothoot about 30 times. Caught him somewhere in the middle with the lowest percentage I had been given. :rolleyes:

Roserade has to be the most ridiculous stage this game will ever produce. I've spent 20K coins on it easy and honestly just got so fed up with it I ended up having to use 2 of the 4 free jewels given to us just to complete it. I was even so annoyed with it I used a great ball to capture the bastard when the super catch rate brought it to 100%.

Now to farm my way back to 30K coins...

Holy lord of coins o.O

What dafuq happened to your avatar?

That's some damn good luck though. I use +5 moves and get around 5K per run. (4K technically)

Been tackling some of the main stages again...Galvantula and Exploud are jackasses. I really want to try and get to Mega Rayquaza though. :dance:

These new(ish) events are costly...figures I decided to have a little fun with Landorus and spend some coins to catch him. <_<

I should have been farming coins instead of advancing in the main stages. 

EDIT:

Went for Lugia first. Couldn't win in the amount of time without items and didn't feel like spending 400 coins trying a bunch of times. Decided to use AP+, MS, and the free +10 seconds prize from a few events back. Ended up winning in 13 seconds. :rolleyes: 53% catch rate and the ball moved once. :facepalm: max super catch rate so pfft of course a great ball was thrown. :awesome: 

Probably go for Ho-oh next but I need to get my coins back to around 20K.

These new(ish) events are costly...figures I decided to have a little fun with Landorus and spend some coins to catch him. <_<

I should have been farming coins instead of advancing in the main stages. 

EDIT:

Went for Lugia first. Couldn't win in the amount of time without items and didn't feel like spending 400 coins trying a bunch of times. Decided to use AP+, MS, and the free +10 seconds prize from a few events back. Ended up winning in 13 seconds. :rolleyes: 53% catch rate and the ball moved once. :facepalm: max super catch rate so pfft of course a great ball was thrown. :awesome:

Probably go for Ho-oh next but I need to get my coins back to around 20K.

All 3 are definitely worth, go for them :D

• Like 1

Can anybody give me a few tips or team on how to beat Uxie - I did a test run and only got about its HP to half :(

What team are you using?

My team was Mega Gengar, Giratina, Heracross, and Darkrai. Without items I got to about 1/4 health. (Darkrai is level 8 but the rest are maxed)

I wonder how effective Mega Heracross would be due to all of those blocks. :hmm:

I don't know about helpful tips, but 2 items that would be of help here. One is Disruption Delay(2000 coins) because those rocks accumulate fast and can basically negate mega gengar's effectiveness. The other item is the ever awesome Attack Power Up. (5000 coins) 

Without items I'm not really sure what could be done except maybe bringing 1-2 pokemon with the ability Block Smash (or Block Smash+) if you have them. :S 

All 3 are definitely worth, go for them :D

I'm going to aim for Uxie last I think. I was going to aim for Noivern as well but that's a ton of coins to farm not to mention what I'm going to have to do to place high enough for Mega Absol. -_-

Did anyone else notice the time shift in event launches and log in bonus?

For me I used to be able to get into the game and some events would end at 12:00am (midnight) and some would end or start at 1:00am. Log in bonus was 1:00am as well.

Now everything that was just launched and my log in bonus is at 2:00am. :S