Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

You... what? o.O

Wow, just great... here I thought they did something nice for a change.

Yeah I'm kinda pissed about the rocks. I got tired of waiting for something stupid like Clefable to show up so on the third appearance I threw a great ball to catch it at 74%. Haven't run into angry pikachu let alone tried to catch it.

I should have just used the 20 or so hearts I wasted on safari on the meowth stage and shot my way back to around 20K. 

EDIT:

Just ran into angry pikachu. Not a fan of these kinds of stages. Especially in safari where it's not like you can keep doing this stage. 28% base catch rate isn't exactly a great number either.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Yeah the capture rates are bad. Especially for some of the weaker pokemon we've seen in safari for some time.

I'm glad about those rocks though. Farming will be much easier when I can get 1600+ per 5 hearts. I was clearing about 5K a day before the rocks too so I don't have to worry about future events. :D

I haven't gotten pissed off pika yet either. <_< I've run into Clefable twice though without capturing it. :(

Still a little less than 2 weeks though we'll get them. :awesome:

Still no Angry Pikachu after 2 days :/

Someone knows how the Tepig stage works? When it change to the evolutions?

Still no Angry Pikachu after 2 days :/

Someone knows how the Tepig stage works? When it change to the evolutions?

I only got him once. I only want to catch it so I can have that Super Bolt ability in my list lol.

I think the Tepig stage will change on april 1st? (no that's not a joke. -_- ) and Emboar starts on the 5th? I expected it to change the day after you caught him or something but I was wrong lol.

Tropius is cracked or something. 15 hearts on him and no catch.

Finally done with the Safari event.

That Zygarde special stage was a huge dissapointment. 50 base attack >.<

I finished up the safari about 2 hours ago as well. I didn't know you could take the stage down in 1 move and I didn't end up needing a great ball.

Yeah when I read the stats on Zygarde I thought twice about going for it. Mega Boost+ will be handy as hell for Altaria, Latias, and Rayquaza but spending possibly another 14K on this guy... eh.

On to coin grinding again.

Mega Sceptile is being released on april 5th. So is Emboar who apparently isn't half bad. Definitely going to be farming coins for the next 3 days. 

Gonna have to be a day where I stop farming coins and start leveling again lol. 

I'll leave this here to see what people's thoughts are? It's not my video btw. I think even with a match of 5 the ability only has a 50% trigger someone said.

Mega Sceptile is being released on april 5th. So is Emboar who apparently isn't half bad. Definitely going to be farming coins for the next 3 days. 

Gonna have to be a day where I stop farming coins and start leveling again lol. 

I'll leave this here to see what people's thoughts are? It's not my video btw. I think even with a match of 5 the ability only has a 50% trigger someone said.

LOL, 5.6K damage o.O

My thoughts? I want those 70k coins...

Can someone else confirm whether or not Emboar is a one shot deal?

I beat him with 10 moves left and his freakin catch rate was 100%.

My first attempt at Mega Sceptile either went really well or is going to make me feel dumb.

Team: Mega Charizard Y, Kyurem, Heatran, and Reshiram all of them are maxed out. Score was 26,205 all moves with 1.5 bonus.

Finally got myself back over 30K in coins.

Now for a quick grind to level 5 for a bunch of the pokemon I've caught over the past couple months. 

Isn't it waste of hearts? =D

Why grinding Pokemon you won't use? =D

Can someone else confirm whether or not Emboar is a one shot deal?

I beat him with 10 moves left and his freakin catch rate was 100%.

Seems so. Same happened to me.

Either it's a bug (plz stay! :D) or it's because it checks whether you have Tepig and Pignite...?

My first attempt at Mega Sceptile either went really well or is going to make me feel dumb.

Team: Mega Charizard Y, Kyurem, Heatran, and Reshiram all of them are maxed out. Score was 26,205 all moves with 1.5 bonus.

46k for me.

I love 1.5x boost.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Isn't it waste of hearts? =D

Why grinding Pokemon you won't use? =D

Seems so. Same happened to me.

Either it's a bug (plz stay! :D) or it's because it checks whether you have Tepig and Pignite...?

46k for me.

I love 1.5x boost.

Most pokemon I level are done so for the abilities they have or because they add to my list of 100 maxed attack power list. Things like Rock/Block Smash+, Barrier Bash+, and now with Noivern a Cloud Clear++. And since some are of a different type I like having them around. I get the feeling they might come in handy for the later main stages.

Idk. Either way I'm happy with the result I guess. 

Damn you got 46K without items? :o what team are you using and how many huge combos were you able to get?

Yup I knew it would end up making me feel dumb lol. I'm not that lucky. -_-

No, no, obviously no o.O It was the item run.

You got 26k without items? That's awesome o.O

Well...to be honest...I thought it was without items because...

I got 40,437...without items...and I know your luck is better than mine lol.

I've tried a variety of teams. Mega Gengar, Mega Glalie and Mega Charizard.

I'm not done experimenting but right now my strongest seems to be M-Charizard, Ninetails, Reshiram, and Heatran. Ninetails can cause some decent combos in the beginning and even cause Charizard to evolve quickly if they are placed well.

I'm going to try and take Reshiram out for Muk and its 4+ ability or Moltres for the Po4 ability to keep it in the fire type for Charizard's burn. :hmm:

What team did you use?

Mega Heracross, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Heatran.  Heracross worked really good here with the 1.5 bonus but I was really slow and missed alot of chances for thinking too much  :facepalm:

The other recommended team I get for this stage is: Mega Charizard, Ho-Oh, Kyuren and Heatran.

Edited by Aexuz

Mega Heracross, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Heatran.  Heracross worked really good here with the 1.5 bonus but I was really slow and missed alot of chances for thinking too much  :facepalm:

The other recommended team I get for this stage is: Mega Charizard, Ho-Oh, Kyuren and Heatran.

:( why does everyone have such good luck for M-Heracross. I tried him out and barely broke 20K.

I wish my Ho-oh was maxed out for that 5+ but Kyurem works well when you get it. I think I got to 1800 with the ability and 1.5 bonus. But getting the match just isn't a reliable option. Much better to use Muk or Sky Form Shaymin and get the 1200 from matching 4 with the 1.5 bonus because it's more likely to appear and more often.

I will say this though. The time needed for the 1.5 bonus is longer than the last event for sure. I screwed a move up and the bonus still came up when I made a complete match.

• Like 1

:( why does everyone have such good luck for M-Heracross. I tried him out and barely broke 20K.

I wish my Ho-oh was maxed out for that 5+ but Kyurem works well when you get it. I think I got to 1800 with the ability and 1.5 bonus. But getting the match just isn't a reliable option. Much better to use Muk or Sky Form Shaymin and get the 1200 from matching 4 with the 1.5 bonus because it's more likely to appear and more often.

I will say this though. The time needed for the 1.5 bonus is longer than the last event for sure. I screwed a move up and the bonus still came up when I made a complete match.

I have both Muk and Shaymin at very low level so I went with the best team I could think of. My Ho-Oh is level 9, Heracross and Lugia 8 and Heatran 7.

• Like 1

Haven't been able to reach, let alone beat, my score without items right now. Curious to see the top 5's teams.

Given how smoothly the events went I decided to spend some coins and take out Exploud. :P annoying little stage.

Now I'm on main stage 260...Deoxys. It doesn't seem terribly difficult but the ending can really throw you off. Luckily Gengar is the mega but there are some serious barriers to deal with along with a Deoxys icon showing up semi-regularly. (don't feel like spending 9500 for a C-1.)

EDIT:

I decided to try out Banette as the mega...I came one move away from beating Deoxys. Naturally I didn't use the +5 moves this time. :rolleyes:

Gengar might evolve fast but due to the blocks Deoxys throws out, in quick succession at times, Banette can clear more and still cause good combo chains. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

lmfao time for that classic "fck you avatar nothing for you!" thing shuffle does.

Ended up beating Deoxys with 1 move left without items. 9% base catch rate with 2% extra per move left. No luck on the catch and not enough boost for me to waste a great ball.

So naturally, being bored with nothing to really do until the last day of the event I played the stage again with DD and MS. I wasn't even close to beating the stage but would have taken it down if I had used +5 moves. Sometimes this game makes me want to throw my phone into the fires of Mt. Doom.