Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Never mind - had to use coins to beat and capture - got +5, DD and mega start - captured failed at 61% so threw a great ball at 100% -_-

Lol, the same. 

One would expect 61% to be sufficient... 

Hopefully I'll be save  for another Mega speed stone. Made 45k points in the Mega Absol stage. My rank is 2700 right now.

36k for me. Somewhere in 5k area.

I'm not doing another run so if I get kicked out of top 20k, I'll be mad =D

Lol, the same. 

One would expect 61% to be sufficient... 

36k for me. Somewhere in 5k area.

I'm not doing another run so if I get kicked out of top 20k, I'll be mad =D

This was my second attempt :|  The first time I tried the stage with Mega Gengar and I only got 28k points, Heracross was way better option for this stage.

Still 5 more days to go so we can't know for sure  :(

This was my second attempt :|  The first time I tried the stage with Mega Gengar and I only got 28k points, Heracross was way better option for this stage.

Still 5 more days to go so we can't know for sure  :(

Did you use Volcarona to speed up the process?

I first tried M-Diancie for barrier bashing, but then I said screw it and used M-Luc =D

I tried Diancie as well. I failed miserably. -_-

Did you use Volcarona to speed up the process?

I tried Diancie as well. I failed miserably. -_-

Haven't captured Volcarona yet  :(

This was my team.

EDIT: I thought I didin't have him but I just remember he was an special event stage. Its at level 1 though.

bbTljep.png?1.
Edited by Aexuz

Haven't captured Volcarona yet   :(

This was my team.

EDIT: I thought I didin't have him but I just remember he was an special event stage. Its at level 1 though.

bbTljep.png?1.

Very nice. Still jealous of that Xerneas lol. I managed 20K without items using M-Heracross but I think when I use items I will use M-Medicham for his quick evolution, delay disruption and the combo chain he tends to start. Hopefully you can stay in the top 20K. :D

But first...I gotta...farm coins again. -_- I kinda overspent on Ho-Oh because I'm paranoid about my bad luck.

I can't keep up with the amount of pokemon I'm catching though. :( I've got a list of nearly 30 pokemon I'd like to max out for various reasons.

EDIT:

What I'm not understanding is that I see the number 2 ranked person used M-Mewtwo, Gallade, Lucario, and R-Keldeo. How the fck do you score nearly 100K with a team like that?

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Probably M-Mewtwo to remove all Gallades and Pummel combo Luc + R-Keldeo...?

Can Mewtwo do that? From what I read Gallade is a fighting type in the game.

I never understood the Pummel, Sky Blast, Pyre combo stuff. 

Do you have to activate those abilities and hope that matches of the same can make a long combo chain? Never worked for me when I try using an all fire team.

EDIT:

No luck on any of the 3 Legendary pokemon out right now. <_< %'s ranging from high 50's to low 60's and I had to use a great ball on all 3. Thankfully each one shot to 100% just off of the boost. (no super catch rate) Now once I get to a safe spot in coins I will do an item run against Mega Absol. 

In that case, the second Mega Mew2?

Huh. Not only did I forget there was another Mega Mewtwo but I was completely unaware of it being a Fighting type pokemon. It erases 3 pokemon of the same type. 

I'm 100 freakin stages away from the 2nd Mega Mewtwo too. <_<

EDIT:

I swear the people who make this game know when I'm trying to pull off something nice. I've been able to make Medicham mega evolve in 3 moves due to it's ability and it didn't trigger not once in my item run for Mega Absol. Screwed me over big time I only managed 35K with some decent combo chains. <_< Won't be making the top 20K as I'm at 18K right now but at least I'll get the stone. I was nearly out of the top 100K due to focusing on the other stages lol.

Before my wisdom teeth were taken out this morning I decided to do another item run...this time using M-Heracross and Volcarona. Ended up with 44.5K and I should be good enough to get the speed up.

I wonder if we'll ever get to see some of these mega forms. Houndoom, Pidgeot, Beedrill, Sceptile, Scizor, Pinsir, Camerupt, Gyrados, Alakazam, and all the others I don't have that have mega stone slots.

Well, these events were very bad... I got kicked out of top 20k for Speedup and pointlessly lost 20k on Noivern as I didn't even capture it.

Not to mention Hoothoot being way too random for efficient coin farming.

I'm starting to be pretty burned out of Shuffle... I'm not even playing that often as before. =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well, these events were very bad... I got kicked out of top 20k for Speedup and pointlessly lost 20k on Noivern as I didn't even capture it.

Not to mention Hoothoot being way too random for efficient coin farming.

I'm starting to be pretty burned out of Shuffle... I'm not even playing that often as before. =D

Sorry to hear that. :( With Noivern I went in with AP^, and MS. These events had me spending well over 50K in coins. These next ones don't look to be any better either. -_-

The safari boards for the deerlings are insane too much ice blocks - angry pkachu has two moves to beat with only 20% catch rate -_-

Cleffa is easy but the catch rate for such a weak pokemon is very low. Kinda irritating. 

I might not even go after Zygarde but that Mega Boost+ would come in handy eventually. :hmm:

EDIT:

You were right about the Deerling board and it's ice blocks. If you use M-Gengar, 2 strong Poison types, and get lucky you can take him out in 2 moves. Which doesn't matter much considering his final catch rate is only 28%. :rolleyes: 

Only 1 capture out of 30 tries.

I seriously wanted to say screw everything but...

IT HAPPENED!

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4cefb6/holy_crap_did_they_just_remove_rocks_from_mobile/

Yeah the capture rates are bad. Especially for some of the weaker pokemon we've seen in safari for some time.

I'm glad about those rocks though. Farming will be much easier when I can get 1600+ per 5 hearts. I was clearing about 5K a day before the rocks too so I don't have to worry about future events. :D

Haven't seen angry pikachu a single time. All I get is freaking Cleffa and her evolutions.

I haven't gotten pissed off pika yet either. <_< I've run into Clefable twice though without capturing it. :( 

Still a little less than 2 weeks though we'll get them. :awesome: