Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Will have to think about it, but I'm liking the Far Cry 4 and Until Dawn images. Both are games I need to add to my collection, along with their cool looking Platinums. :) I also really like Birth By Sleep's and Time & Eternity's, but I can't vote for my own. That wouldn't be right. :P

I've love to participate in Round 3, but most of the games I have now that are unfinished(other than the ones for the Summer Backlog Challenge, which I will complete even if I have to pull all-nighters every night for the rest of the week!) are all really difficult for me to get back into. (Three Disgaea games, a couple of Ratchet and Clanks and Dragon Quest Heroes.) And I don't think I can save an easy trophy for the last trophy, it'd be a stinker that I have been frustrated by.

Even so, I'll only have, uh, less than ten games with platinums even if I put them all on and I can't afford to buy any more games before the next event starts. :(

I've love to participate in Round 3, but most of the games I have now that are unfinished(other than the ones for the Summer Backlog Challenge, which I will complete even if I have to pull all-nighters every night for the rest of the week!) are all really difficult for me to get back into. (Three Disgaea games, a couple of Ratchet and Clanks and Dragon Quest Heroes.) And I don't think I can save an easy trophy for the last trophy, it'd be a stinker that I have been frustrated by.

Even so, I'll only have, uh, less than ten games with platinums even if I put them all on and I can't afford to buy any more games before the next event starts. :(

What about Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy, Sly 3 and Jak 2?

Will have to think about it, but I'm liking the Far Cry 4 and Until Dawn images. Both are games I need to add to my collection, along with their cool looking Platinums. :) I also really like Birth By Sleep's and Time & Eternity's, but I can't vote for my own. That wouldn't be right. :P

Yeah you can vote for your own images, because there won't be a member who wins anything. People are just voting for images they like the most.

Ok, let me know if you change your mind.

I did as well just bought a used copy from Gamestop got the online trophies then returned it for my money back.

Lol. I actually suggested doing that, in the server closure thread. Unfortunately, my life's been pretty hectic lately. Moving too damn much. >.< And I live nowhere near a GameStop, now. 

Can we still vote on plat images? Here's my top 3 faves:

1. Escape Dead Island - very funny
  2. Broken Age - very recognizable
  3. IA/VT -Colorful- so jealous of people who can play and plat this game.

We could post now our fave plat images? panda-emoticon-67.gif?1292863520

1. 1S62be61.png - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
  2. 1S762250.png - IA/VT COLORFUL
  3. 1S67184a.png - Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Yeah, go ahead and post your favourite images from the plats that were popped on August 20.

• Like 1

Ok, let me know if you change your mind.

Well, I have a stronger chance of changing my mind now that I'm out of the Summer Backlog Challenge, since those games I was going to put on the Backlog Event are free now. I have probably enough to meet the minimum ten plats needed. If you are actually going to be crazy enough to increase the minimum to 13, I may have a few more that will take a bit more time, but I can work on them sooner. I might even go and pick up another copy of the Jak and Sly collections to get those two games I've avoided for months on the list. :)

I'm looking through my backlog right now to see how I can put them on a possible list for Round 3. I completed Round 1 on my old account so I want to try to do that with Round 3. No problems accidentally plating a game - I'll be doing a lot of Shiny Hunting in my Pokemon games and trying to get back into Wizard101 so I won't spend a lot of free time playing my trophy games and I know what to do to avoid getting the last trophy early.

(I admit that I was a bit too ambitious trying to enter this round, so that set me up for failure. This time I'll check to see what needs to be done.)