Platinum Rain Day - Ended

There is actually a speed run guide of Persona 4 Golden on GameFAQs that allows you to max all the Social Links and get all of the books. I restarted and got back to the place I was at but I lost one Link event because I couldn't get to Kanji's dungeon because of some snafu that forced me to wait for two days. :angry: But I got another trophy and am now at 20%. I also bought a used copy of LEGO Indiana Jones 2 with money I earned last weekend and will probably add that to the list.

Once I get those games out of the way, I'll probably go to Crack in Time and Into the Nexus next and clean those up and see if I can near-plat Rayman Origins. My gawd the Land of the Livid Dead will be horrible. I still have two and a half months before I have to get six more games near-plat so no hurry. (Especially since I have to go to the local Social Security office and wait forever to get a rep to help me transfer the money we were giving to this program I was under a while back and put it in my bank account. :( )

To NetEntity: Then the Persona games past the trilogy of Persona 2 are NOT for you. You're better off with Demon Devil Summoner or those other games. :devil: I played through the original Persona 3 on PS2 and enjoyed it. I even followed a Max Social Links FAQ and got all the Social Links maxed out. Different strokes.

Edited by Maphantom238

Here's an update to my list

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 0/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 0/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 0/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 45/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing TF (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 38/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 26/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)
  • Like 1

Soooooooooo SO4 is taking up a lot of my gaming time (as it is known to do) so I don't think I can get 10 UR plats by January 3 :( So I decided to play some other fun games in between SO4 plat...with that being said, I got my first Rain Platinum :D. Teslagrad is ready to be platted. I just need to run to the left and the last scroll will be sitting there waiting for me. So here is my updated stats Dragon (also 3 new SO4 trophies as well :))

1. Teslagrad 35/37-READY TO PLAT
  2. Epic Mickey 2 0/47
  3. MiCoach 4/26
  4. Puppeteer 0/63
  5. Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51
  6. Sims 3 7/51
  7. Sports Champions 2 37/44
  8. Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  9. Thief 0/38
  10. Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

Congrats :yay:, that's understandable.

Here's an update to my list

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 0/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 0/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 0/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 45/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing TF (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 38/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 26/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Nice, I'll add it to the OP. Congrats with Sonic & Allstars Racing :yay:.

These are my projected plats

1. Dead Space 2 57/59 (92%)

2. Bioshock 1 51/66 (62%)

3. Spec ops: The Line 45/51 (77%)

4. Bastion 0/23

5. Broken Age 0/45

6. Rayman Legends 49/51 (97%)

7. Super Exploding Zoo 0/19

8. Tesla Grad 0/37

9. Darksiders II 39/50 (72%)

i already failed on first platinum which is bloodborne. i couldnt resist.

It's ok, there's still more than enough time to do it.

These are my projected plats

1. Dead Space 2 57/59 (92%)

2. Bioshock 1 51/66 (62%)

3. Spec ops: The Line 45/51 (77%)

4. Bastion 0/23

5. Broken Age 0/45

6. Rayman Legends 49/51 (97%)

7. Super Exploding Zoo 0/19

8. Tesla Grad 0/37

9. Darksiders II 39/50 (72%)

Nice, I'll add it to the OP.

A moment of silence, for our fallen comrade.

• Like 2

Nee nee Draggy... I could still switch game right???

I would like to remove Infamous 2 in my list(I just found out thay it have MP trophies which is somehow my mortal enemy/weakness) and replace it instead by P4DAN... It is not because it is ready to pop or something *whistling*

Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 38/40 (97%) ready to pop

i might aim for 10 diff game genre set so I might also change GoW3 in the future with a point and click or Visual Novel game :3

I would like to remove Infamous 2 in my list(I just found out thay it have MP trophies which is somehow my mortal enemy/weakness) and replace it instead by P4DAN... It is not because it is ready to pop or something *whistling*

i might aim for 10 diff game genre set so I might also change GoW3 in the future with a point and click or Visual Novel game :3

Just in case you didn't know, the online trophies in Infamous 2 are really easy and aren't your typical MP trophies. You just have to create a level (which can be done in seconds if you just want the trophy) and play 25 missions created by other people. You can play really short levels and be done in minutes. You aren't really playing MP or against other people, just playing the levels they created.

• Like 1

I just started Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and I'm liking it so far. I'm adding it to my list along with Tales of Graces f and J-stars Victory Vs+.

Lightning Returns: 4%

Tales of Graces f: 24%

J-stars Victory Vs+: 34%

Edited by jantrick2

Nice, congrats :yay:. Like MStalker said: the mp trophies are just playing levels other people created, like in LittleBigPlanet and must be done solo. I've removed it for now, let me know if you change your mind.

I just started Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and I'm liking it so far. I'm adding it to my list along with Tales of Graces f and J-stars Victory Vs+.

Lightning Returns: 4%

Tales of Graces f: 24%

J-stars Victory Vs+: 34%

Added them :D. You have an impressive list so far, are you going to plat all 18 games?

• Like 1

I've decided to hold off on platting any of the games I'm currently playing and moving them to the January plats to ensure I do end up getting at least 10 xD So please consider Ghostbusters: The Game as being done (left the no cellphone usage trophy for last and am currently at a point where I can end it quickly without having used it in this playthrough). Next up I'll work on my BTTF PS4 version and Talos Principle, then on to other games :P

EDIT: Exceptions being games like Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands/Game of Thrones :P I want to know how they end before January xD

Edited by zadorvp

Hey Dragon :)

So I picked my next game to work on during SO4. I need to replace another game. Puppeteer has too many trophies for SO4 10,000th spot so it has to go :( I will be replacing it with Duke Nukem Forever. I just got the Balls of Steel trophy :D

1. Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  2. Epic Mickey 2 0/47
  3. MiCoach 4/26
  4. Duke Nukem Forever 22/51
  5. Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51
  6. Sims 3 7/51
  7. Sports Champions 2 37/44
  8. Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  9. Thief 0/38
  10. Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

Hey Dragon :)

So I picked my next game to work on during SO4. I need to replace another game. Puppeteer has too many trophies for SO4 10,000th spot so it has to go :( I will be replacing it with Duke Nukem Forever. I just got the Balls of Steel trophy :D

First of all, I think that's the pinball one if my memory is correct, that was...an annoyance. Congrats.

Second, hells yes, diggin' the Duke love.

Third, if you're plating Duke because you can, not because Duke is the tits, then that's cool too I guess.

Finally though, Duke is the tits.