Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Update timeeeee!

Steins;Gate

Last Trophy: "First Sound"

[Phone Trigger] Changed ringtone.

30Lb578ab.png

This was my first time playing Steins;Gate, and i have to say i was thoroughly impressed :D

I kept that trophy til last as it would litraly take me under a minute from booting the game.

• Danganronpa: Another Episode - 97% - Plat Primed!
  • Smart As - 91% - Plat Primed!
  • Tales From The Borderlands - 81% - Plat Primed!
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 92% - Plat Primed!
  • Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: All Star Battle - 5%
  • Game Of Thrones (TT) - 37%
  • Life Is Strange - 0%
  • Steins Gate - 98% - Plat Primed!
  • Fallout 4 - 0%
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 - 0%
  • Need For Speed - 0%
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 97% - Plat Primed!
  • Trackmania Turbo - 0%

I've removed Wasteland, rockband and just cause from the list, i'm not enjoying wasteland as much as i hoped i would, rockband is impossible due to broken instruments and i no longer plan on buying just cause until well after jan 1st
Edited by khvivi
  • Like 1

Update timeeeee!

Steins;Gate

Last Trophy: "First Sound"

[Phone Trigger] Changed ringtone.

30Lb578ab.png

This was my first time playing Steins;Gate, and i have to say i was thoroughly impressed :D

I kept that trophy til last as it would litraly take me under a minute from booting the game.

• Danganronpa: Another Episode - 97% - Plat Primed!
  • Smart As - 91% - Plat Primed!
  • Tales From The Borderlands - 81% - Plat Primed!
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 92% - Plat Primed!
  • Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: All Star Battle - 5%
  • Game Of Thrones (TT) - 37%
  • Life Is Strange - 0%
  • Steins Gate - 98% - Plat Primed!
  • Fallout 4 - 0%
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 - 0%
  • Need For Speed - 0%
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 97% - Plat Primed!
  • Trackmania Turbo - 0%

I've removed Wasteland, rockband and just cause from the list, i'm not enjoying wasteland as much as i hoped i would, rockband is impossible due to broken instruments and i no longer plan on buying just cause until well after jan 1st

Nice, congrats :yay:. I'll add it to the OP.

Just wanted to give a quick update before I went to bed.

The Wolf Among Us (VITA) -  96%  34/36 RDY To PLAT

Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps4) - 51%  31/51

Rainbow Moon  -  15%  10/53  I new I would like this game but didn't think I would as much as I am even though it doesn't really have a story line

Can't w8 to start dragon fin soup. Wish I could split into like 5 people to play all these good games lol

Rainbow Moon  -  15%  10/53  I new I would like this game but didn't think I would as much as I am even though it doesn't really have a story line

Can't w8 to start dragon fin soup. Wish I could split into like 5 people to play all these good games lol

Did you end up getting Dead Island Riptide? Are you going to have time to co-op with all those games :P

Nice, congrats :yay:. Did you have a lot of trouble driving on the left side of the road? I did.

I'm currently working on this plat as well. The really weird thing is in real life we drive on the left in New Zealand so you'd think I would be fine with it but because every game I play you drive on the right hand side that's what I'm used to in games so I have to adapt lol. Of course my driving style tends to be to drive where ever there isn't something in my way to get there faster.

There were also a few times that I kept trying to get into the wrong side of the car when I was driving with a passenger.

I've been mostly using motorbikes so far but every single time I get into a car I get in the left side and not right again because that's what I'm used in games. Probably a good thing I separate real life driving to game driving so much because my game driving isn't with safety in mind lol. Edited by FilmFanatic
  • Like 1

hey hey Dragon-Archon mate here is as promiced my games list with there % stats

1. the darkness 2                      88%
  2. hitman contracts                    0%
  3. remember me                       11%
  4. assassins creed liberation     0%
  5. madden NFL 11                    0%
  6. south park the stick of truth   78%
  7. my sims sky heroes               0%
  8. the amazing spiderman         0%
  9. G.I Joe the rise of cobra        0%
  10. tomb raider                            14%
  11. proevoloution soccer 2014    0%
  12. ni no kuni                               11%
  13. the sims 3                              17%
  14. grid 2                                      0%
  15. rainbow moon                        42%

So here are the games I am keeping on the list for my last 4 almost-plats for Platinum Rain:

(1) R&C: Crack in Time - at 25% now, just cleared Silver Tournament and working on collecting Zoni, but I glitched through one planet so I am a bit scared. :( I will probably have the Blaster Runs Hot trophy be the last before platinum because I had a lot

(2) Broken Age - really, I should get on this, it's a point-and-click which I can cheese with a walkthrough, it shouldn't be THAT intimidating. :P

(3) R&C: Into the Nexus - once I get Crack in Time's story mode completed, I'll get started on this game. It's been off the trophy list for too long.

(4) To be decided

Others:

Rayman Origins (Vita): Finally got the Jaw trophy (last tricky treasure was surprisingly the easiest even though I still died - also, I forgot that Returning to the Glade doesn't save your progress, had to go back and do it again, oops!) and tried to get Land of the Livid Dead but the jumping is insanely precise. If I can defeat the Land of the Livid Dead, I might consider keeping this, though the speed trophies I have to complete will be annoying.

Persona 4 Golden (Vita): At the next-to-final day before the final two dungeons, planning out a Persona to handle Hollow Forest. I feel that dungeon is the worse of the two final dungeons. And I have to do it again in NG+ to be able to fight Margaret. (fist up in rage) :angry: The silver lining: I can cheese the dialogue to skip it all again and in NG+ I'll have all the Stats at max so I don't have to do anything to raise them, freeing up time to master all the Social Links, and I can create a Persona right now that I can register in the Compendium to allow me to do a low-level play up to Rise so I can get Hardcore Risette Fan. (I know I have collected all of the special boss lines so far which are eight and I have also gotten her commentary for all the weak enemy lines, so all I need are the strong enemy lines.) If that happens and I get to over 80% on the trophy list before my birthday, I'll put this on the list.

Ni No Kuni (PS3): I know it's a grindfest but after 12 hours of playing that game, I feel like I can get the plat on it. Whether I can get 98% before December 30 is another matter. I have Gamefly right now and am renting games to add to my platinum trophy list, so I will not have as much time to play these games.

Edited by Maphantom238

hey hey Dragon-Archon [/size]mate here is as promiced my games list with there % stats

• the darkness 2                      88%
  • hitman contracts                    0%
  • remember me                       11%
  • assassins creed liberation     0%
  • madden NFL 11                    0%
  • south park the stick of truth   78%
  • my sims sky heroes               0%
  • the amazing spiderman         0%
  • G.I Joe the rise of cobra        0%
  • tomb raider                            14%
  • proevoloution soccer 2014    0%
  • ni no kuni                               11%
  • the sims 3                              17%
  • grid 2                                      0%
  • rainbow moon                        42%
Another brave entrant going for 15, I had to pick 10 short ones lol. Good luck dude!!
  • Like 1

Awesome, congrats :yay:. I started Dragon Fin Soup yesterday and it's fun so far.

I'm currently working on this plat as well. The really weird thing is in real life we drive on the left in New Zealand so you'd think I would be fine with it but because every game I play you drive on the right hand side that's what I'm used to in games so I have to adapt lol. Of course my driving style tends to be to drive where ever there isn't something in my way to get there faster.

I've been mostly using motorbikes so far but every single time I get into a car I get in the left side and not right again because that's what I'm used in games. Probably a good thing I separate real life driving to game driving so much because my game driving isn't with safety in mind lol.

Lol, I mostly used cars because I liked how you could hijiack another car while going 80 mph :lol:.

hey hey Dragon-Archon mate here is as promiced my games list with there % stats

1. the darkness 2                      88%
  2. hitman contracts                    0%
  3. remember me                       11%
  4. assassins creed liberation     0%
  5. madden NFL 11                    0%
  6. south park the stick of truth   78%
  7. my sims sky heroes               0%
  8. the amazing spiderman         0%
  9. G.I Joe the rise of cobra        0%
  10. tomb raider                            14%
  11. proevoloution soccer 2014    0%
  12. ni no kuni                               11%
  13. the sims 3                              17%
  14. grid 2                                      0%
  15. rainbow moon                        42%

Nice list, I'll add it to the OP.

So here are the games I am keeping on the list for my last 4 almost-plats for Platinum Rain:

(1) R&C: Crack in Time - at 25% now, just cleared Silver Tournament and working on collecting Zoni, but I glitched through one planet so I am a bit scared. :( I will probably have the Blaster Runs Hot trophy be the last before platinum because I had a lot

I highly recommend to save another trophy. My Blaster Runs Hot can be annoying, but keep trying. Never stand still, always go save civilians (walk over them) to get bonus items or extra lives, try to chain kills together to get a score multiplier, and when the blaster overheats, you can press :r1: to use a super beam to quickly get rid of enemies. If you have 2 controllers, you can ask a friend or family member to help you out (it has offline co-op). Hope this helps.

THE DARKNESS 2 update 98% PLAT PRIMED

Awesome, congrats :yay:. That's one down :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Persona 4 Golden (Vita): At the next-to-final day before the final two dungeons, planning out a Persona to handle Hollow Forest. I feel that dungeon is the worse of the two final dungeons. And I have to do it again in NG+ to be able to fight Margaret. (finger up in rage) :angry:

You don't have to, as far as I know. The requirements are having Empress maxed and defeating all the optional bosses before 3/20. Marie's dungeon is only a requirement for the Golden Ending.

Did you end up getting Dead Island Riptide? Are you going to have time to co-op with all those games :P

Yeah I picked it up and yeah I see your'e point lol. Let me think about it for the next couple of days and get back to you. Theres just so many games I want to play now that sound better than riptide. But I don't have any games to play with other people that I'm playing now so I might take some out to have time for riptide with you.

The darkness II in general is super easy, vendetta missions were a breeze.. just thought i'd give my 2 cents lol. B)

Lol thanks for the info :highfive: So i might give it a try than...

BTW Seeing you posted here i thought you were gonna join :awesome:

Edited by whyfire

Lol thanks for the info :highfive: So i might give it a try than...

BTW Seeing you posted here i thought you were gonna join :awesome:

I might actually join lol i'll have a look at what games i can get done between now and January 1st-3rd :huh: if i think i have it in me i'll request to join 

Edited by iLu
  • Like 1

Hi can I join? I've just looked through my games and decided i'll try pop these 10 platinums on jan 1-3

1. Fifa 15 - 98% 

2. Far cry 4 - 2%

3. Infamous second son - 2%

4. Driveclub - 10% 

5. Super exploding zoo - 0%

6. God of war II - 0% 

7. Ratchet and clank a crack in time - 0%

8. Ratchet and clank into the nexus - 0% 

9. Telsagrad - 0%

10. Rocket league - 67%

I think this will help me get back into trophies as I've lost determination lately.

• Like 3

Just a short update, you'll have to remove Dead Space 2 from my alotted 10 as I platted that this week. I am yet to decide what to plat instead so I shall provide more info on that soon just been away from the console lately, needed a break.

I have some questions:

What is the rule on stackable plats? Eg Someone deciding to plat Sound Shapes 3 times or maybe Sly Cooper Thieves in Time twice. Is that allowed?

The January 1st-3rd dates. Is the 2nd and 3rd a grace period for people who are nearly completed with a plat and need a few hrs or so to get it done or is it just an extension to the contest. For eg Can someone unlock 7 plats on the 1st and then say the last 3 on the 3rd?

Thanks

Hi can I join? I've just looked through my games and decided i'll try pop these 10 platinums on jan 1-3

1. Fifa 15 - 98% 

2. Far cry 4 - 2%

3. Infamous second son - 2%

4. Driveclub - 10% 

5. Super exploding zoo - 0%

6. God of war II - 0% 

7. Ratchet and clank a crack in time - 0%

8. Ratchet and clank into the nexus - 0% 

9. Telsagrad - 0%

10. Rocket league - 67%

I think this will help me get back into trophies as I've lost determination lately.

Awesome, I'll add you to the OP.

Just a short update, you'll have to remove Dead Space 2 from my alotted 10 as I platted that this week. I am yet to decide what to plat instead so I shall provide more info on that soon just been away from the console lately, needed a break.

I have some questions:

What is the rule on stackable plats? Eg Someone deciding to plat Sound Shapes 3 times or maybe Sly Cooper Thieves in Time twice. Is that allowed?

The January 1st-3rd dates. Is the 2nd and 3rd a grace period for people who are nearly completed with a plat and need a few hrs or so to get it done or is it just an extension to the contest. For eg Can someone unlock 7 plats on the 1st and then say the last 3 on the 3rd?

Thanks

Ok, I'll make the change. Yeah platting the same game more than once is allowed, so is using cross-saves for games that support that feature.

Update Dragon,

Grim Fandango - 46/48.  Just need to replay a bit of the first year and the plat is mine.  Glad this one is over with.

Playing Lego Marvel until I figure out which plat is next :)

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Sure thing, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Thanks for everything  :) . I have this games till now:

-Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of memories (60%)

-Bound by flame (70%)

-Lords of the fallen (63%)

-Mass effect 2 (81%)

-Dragon age II (68%)

-Assassin's creed: Unity (51%)

-Final fantasy type-0 (52%)

-Metal gear solid: the phantom pain (43%)

-Murdered: soul suspect (44%)