Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Well they are all where they should be so cross fingers it unlocks when it is suppose to :)

If you want to start monday thats fine. I get home from work 5 30 pm EST. We can start then. Also I havnt played the game yet but if you already have all the collectables than I should be able to pick all them up and it not glitch right? Cuz I was reading that as long as the 1 person picks up everyone of them in co op it will still work as long as the other person doesn't pick any of them up.

Quck update as well. O and dragon you have rainbow moon listed 2wice on my list lol. I dont think theres 2 different versions of that.

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  54%   16/25

Rainbow Moon  -  28%   19/53   I absolutely love this game. It's so nice I have a bs job that I can play my vita while I'm doing it. I guess that's kinda like getting paid to play video games right?

If you want to start monday thats fine. I get home from work 5 30 pm EST. We can start then. Also I havnt played the game yet but if you already have all the collectables than I should be able to pick all them up and it not glitch right? Cuz I was reading that as long as the 1 person picks up everyone of them in co op it will still work as long as the other person doesn't pick any of them up.

Quck update as well. O and dragon you have rainbow moon listed 2wice on my list lol. I dont think theres 2 different versions of that.

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  54%   16/25

Rainbow Moon  -  28%   19/53   I absolutely love this game. It's so nice I have a bs job that I can play my vita while I'm doing it. I guess that's kinda like getting paid to play video games right?

That should work :)

Also I will let you get most of the kills as you will need that for when you go after the LV 70 trophy. The only thing I don't know is if I play with you will enemies be scaled to my level or yours. Because you might have some trouble with the level 70 enemies I am fighting :P

That should work :)

Also I will let you get most of the kills as you will need that for when you go after the LV 70 trophy. The only thing I don't know is if I play with you will enemies be scaled to my level or yours. Because you might have some trouble with the level 70 enemies I am fighting :P

K I'll do a little research and see.

And another Plat is rdy. I believe I am at 15 now.

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  96%   23/25  Plat RDY   I just left the upgrade on both sides trophy which is rdy to pop

• Like 3

OK...not good :( The guide for Riptide made getting to LV70 into this huge ordeal. They said that with 2 playthroughs you would still need some grinding to get up to 70 so I thought "fine I will leave LV70 as my Plat Rain trophy and get all the other misc trophies" Well I am at LV62 and I haven't even finished my first playthrough so I am afraid when I do my Co-Op playthrough I might pop the 70 trophy as well.

I knew I handed in too many scrap electronics and blades :( That was like 6 levels from those two items.

• Like 1

All enemies are matched to your character level. So if you are at level 40 and your friend is at level 70, then you will be against level 40+ zombies while your friend is going against level 70 zombies. It doesnt mater what level the host is. Same goes for all the weapons. To clarify, enemy's level is dependent on who's viewing it. If a lvl 70 (P1) goes into an area where a Thug is scripted to spawn, then the Thug will be at lvl 70 to the first player, so an underleveled player (P2) who happens to walk in on their fight will most likely see the Thug at their own level range instead 70-something for P1. Hope you understand :)

And btw, you can just leave some combo related trophies for the last trophy...

OK...not good :( The guide for Riptide made getting to LV70 into this huge ordeal. They said that with 2 playthroughs you would still need some grinding to get up to 70 so I thought "fine I will leave LV70 as my Plat Rain trophy and get all the other misc trophies" Well I am at LV62 and I haven't even finished my first playthrough so I am afraid when I do my Co-Op playthrough I might pop the 70 trophy as well.

I knew I handed in too many scrap electronics and blades :( That was like 6 levels from those two items.

I would suggest leaving the 100 co-op tags til last looking at your list. Pretty straightforward and can be avoided. Just means that you have to meet up on the day to pop it, you could leave it at like 90 and just do the rest, 5 minutes max.

Hey Dragon I popped Marvel vs Capcom 3 last night for my #6,000th trophy and I told you a couple weeks ago I would be revising my list to some shorter games since I won't have the time for some of the stuff on my current list, so here is my new list dood:

1. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed- 32/51, 51%
  2. Transistor- 5/34,10%
  3. Freedom Wars- 31/43, 51%
  4. Battle Princess of Arcadias- 8/43, 11%
  5. Guacamelee Super Tubro Edition-  5/31, 7%
  6. Dust: An Elysian Tail- 6/31, 11%
  7. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge- 17/37, 32%
  8. Sonic Generations- 16/50,23%
  9. Super Time Force Ultra- 0%
  10. Titan Souls- 0%
So yeah there it is. Even though I popped Marvel vs Capcom 3 I actually was handling saving it pretty well as it wasn't bothering after a while, I only popped it for the milestone. I might actually be able to use this plat saving technique in the league so you guys better watch out over there doods ;)
Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

All enemies are matched to your character level. So if you are at level 40 and your friend is at level 70, then you will be against level 40+ zombies while your friend is going against level 70 zombies. It doesnt mater what level the host is. Same goes for all the weapons. To clarify, enemy's level is dependent on who's viewing it. If a lvl 70 (P1) goes into an area where a Thug is scripted to spawn, then the Thug will be at lvl 70 to the first player, so an underleveled player (P2) who happens to walk in on their fight will most likely see the Thug at their own level range instead 70-something for P1. Hope you understand :)

And btw, you can just leave some combo related trophies for the last trophy...

That is good to know :) Now if he kills them do I still get EXP? I am really trying to avoid EXP points right now :P

I would suggest leaving the 100 co-op tags til last looking at your list. Pretty straightforward and can be avoided. Just means that you have to meet up on the day to pop it, you could leave it at like 90 and just do the rest, 5 minutes max.

That is what I was thinking. I will probably get a bunch of them in advance and then leave 2 or 3 for the final day.

Resident Evil 5 is ready to go!

• Devil May Cry 2 - 88% (31/34 trophies) Just need Bloody Palace mode. READY TO POP
  • RESOGUN - 98% (32/34 trophies) Left beating the game with Nemesis. Rookie mode is a formality after beating the game on Veteran. READY TO POP
  • Resident Evil 5 - 70% (49/51 trophies) Just finished Professional and that leaves unlocking the costumes for last. READY TO POP
  • DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower
  • Diablo 3 - 89% (43/46 trophies) Going to grind out the gold, then I'll just have my level 30 on Hardcore to do. I'll stop at 29 and be ready to pop it then.
  • FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 92% (41/45 trophies) Just got to grind the gold and create 100 items, then that will leave seeing the normal ending as my last trophy.
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 - 94% (38/41 trophies) Working on Stella's Dungeon and collecting the materials needed to make 200 plans! I'll be leaving the 200 plans trophy for last, but I want to make sure I have everything ready to make all the plans I need!
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 78% (46/51 trophies) Still unsure about this because of the boosting that I need. If I can boost it, I'll just have to collect the flags and win the max bet at the fights, so it'll be easy enough after the MP is done...but those servers can make or break this one.
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD - 62% (31/48 trophies) - 2 playthrough with each character needed. Proud mode is beat with both characters, all mini game trophies are done, and I've beat the game without continuing or fleeing. Most random trophies are done. Standard speedruns with both characters, then beginner mode runs to max level with each, and collect all the cards. Hopefully I have time to do all of this by the 1st.

EDIT: Looking at the progress I've been making, it doesn't look like I'll have 10 plats ready by the 1st. Even being on break all through December, I still have wedding stuff to prepare for, so I'm thinking KH:CoM might have to come off that list so I can find something a bit quicker. Collecting all of the cards with Sora being a random chance might kill that one.

Edited by Styx2319

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out

imo, the best one to leave is the one for beating the game. The final boss is really easy, plus some of the others require advancing through the story mode again if missed.

Edited by jantrick2

I got my second plat ready

Games:

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 5/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 19/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 48/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 28/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready:

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat

I organized my list different, hope that okay

Edited by jka121
  • Like 1

Ok updated the OP up to this post. I haven't been really active since Dragon Fin Soup came to PS+, while also creating a guide for it. Here's a pro tip for everyone: working on 2 guides simultaneously while also reviewing a lot of guides for the Guide of the Year Awards and managing 3 events is not a good idea.

Please take Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time off the list. After an hour at attempting to do My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot, my blaster just ran cold as ice - I am too frustrated to get that trophy. I never get past 8000 points because I run into those #$@*!$* bombs or tanks swarm me and I'm gang-banged and run out of lives. I'm going to have to do that two-player and see if someone can help me. Either way, I know I won't be able to get that stupid trophy in one day, much less two months, so I think I would rather just find another game to take its place. I'm going to just start up Into the Nexus (in 12 hours - I don't think I can stand that freaking Captain Qwark and his rigged game again for a looooong time). :angry::spank::shakefist:

And I was so close too! I'm sorry. :(

That's a shame, you can do it. I believe in you. The force is with you.

DONT GIVE UP. IF I CAN DO IT, THEN SO CAN YOU!

No, seriously, I was shit at MBRH xD

Lol me too :highfive:.

O and dragon you have rainbow moon listed 2wice on my list lol. I dont think theres 2 different versions of that.

Oops, fixed.

K I'll do a little research and see.

And another Plat is rdy. I believe I am at 15 now.

Resistance: Burning Skies  -  96%   23/25  Plat RDY   I just left the upgrade on both sides trophy which is rdy to pop

Congrats, looks like you really want that Most Plats Unlocked title. You just made Shana's day :D.

LMAO :lol:, you must be really good to reach lvl 62 already.

Hey Dragon I popped Marvel vs Capcom 3 last night for my #6,000th trophy and I told you a couple weeks ago I would be revising my list to some shorter games since I won't have the time for some of the stuff on my current list, so here is my new list dood:

1. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed- 32/51, 51%
  2. Transistor- 5/34,10%
  3. Freedom Wars- 31/43, 51%
  4. Battle Princess of Arcadias- 8/43, 11%
  5. Guacamelee Super Tubro Edition-  5/31, 7%
  6. Dust: An Elysian Tail- 6/31, 11%
  7. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge- 17/37, 32%
  8. Sonic Generations- 16/50,23%
  9. Super Time Force Ultra- 0%
  10. Titan Souls- 0%
So yeah there it is. Even though I popped Marvel vs Capcom 3 I actually was handling saving it pretty well as it wasn't bothering after a while, I only popped it for the milestone. I might actually be able to use this plat saving technique in the league so you guys better watch out over there doods ;)

Nice, congrats dood, I'm also getting close to trophy #6,000 and then I can plat Tales of Hearts R. Too bad you're back to 0 plats though. Lol, good luck with using that in THL dood.

EDIT: Looking at the progress I've been making, it doesn't look like I'll have 10 plats ready by the 1st. Even being on break all through December, I still have wedding stuff to prepare for, so I'm thinking KH:CoM might have to come off that list so I can find something a bit quicker. Collecting all of the cards with Sora being a random chance might kill that one.

Yeah KH COM takes a lot of farming and grinding. Getting both characters to lvl 99 and collecting all the cards can easily take about 25 hours.

I organized my list different, hope that okay

Sure, that's ok. I like the layout.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Yeah dragon I really do want that most plats unlocked award lol. How is dragon fin soup? Also a quick update, I really like magika 2 and am playing it with some other people so I will be adding it to my list of plats.

MAGICKA 2  -  20%   12/47

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood   -  4%   3/51

I need to stop adding games or I'm never gunna finish my list lol. O and I have fallout 4 preordered and I know I'm not gunna resist playing it so I'm adding that as well. I figure fallout 3 is on my list and rdy to plat so it would be a discourdecy not to have fallout 4 as well in the mix.

15 already? You're going strong! :D

Thank you

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS3 version) ready to plat at 23/25 (98%) :D

Nice congrats :yay:.

Yeah dragon I really do want that most plats unlocked award lol. How is dragon fin soup? Also a quick update, I really like magika 2 and am playing it with some other people so I will be adding it to my list of plats.

MAGICKA 2  -  20%   12/47

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood   -  4%   3/51

I need to stop adding games or I'm never gunna finish my list lol. O and I have fallout 4 preordered and I know I'm not gunna resist playing it so I'm adding that as well. I figure fallout 3 is on my list and rdy to plat so it would be a discourdecy not to have fallout 4 as well in the mix.

Thank you

Dragon Fin Soup has its charms and downsides. The art style and music are great, the story is interesting, and areas are randomly generated which makes exploring very rewarding. However, the game suffers from bugs, glitches, and freezes and quests are recycled. Despite that I'm still enjoying it :D. The guide is coming along nicely too.

Add another to my list

Hyper-whythefuckamiplayingthis-mention Neptunia [PS3] - 26%

Added, so why are you playing it?

• Like 1