Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Well I'm not a hacker so I am set :)

EDIT:I would like to sign up.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Progress report. Im finally got through with three games. Dengeki is ready to plat. Persona Dance all night is also ready. Easy yet difficult to play that game. And lastly the walking dead ready to plat. There is also some progress going around in Kingdom Hearts II. So far things are going good at this pace but im might be slowing down a bit. Any ways another 3 plats ready makes the total of 6 plats ready.

Update time :)

I'd like to give an update since I finally reached ten plats:

The rest of my list looks more promising than the last few games I've completed, hopefully I won't burn out before the holidays start.

Nice, great work :yay:.

Please add

Dead Island Riptide  - 1%  1/36

Doing this game with my buddy so need to add it. Shit that will make 26 plats if I am able to complete my list. Gunna take a miracle. At 15 so far so I guess it's still possible right? Gunna have to quit my job LOL

Added it, You still have 6-7 weeks, so it's possible. Good luck.

God Of War II is now ready to pop.  Sitting at 33/35 trophies, and 91%.  Just have to start Bonus Play and activate two Urns to get the last trophy and platinum.

Took me a week to get through this game in all.  A lot more enjoyable than the first game, although the second challenge level was a nightmare for me - spent three hours straight on it the first time round without success, then had to stop because I was getting so aggravated!  Came back to it after two days and beat it on my second try, then easily finished the Challenge mode and got my last remaining trophies.

Next up, i suppose I could try to finish Frozen Synapse Prime or Little Big Planet 2, as both of them only have 3 trophies left till platinum.

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2

God Of War II is now ready to pop.  Sitting at 33/35 trophies, and 91%.  Just have to start Bonus Play and activate two Urns to get the last trophy and platinum.

Took me a week to get through this game in all.  A lot more enjoyable than the first game, althouygh the second challenge level was a nightmare for me - spent three hours straight on it the first time round without success, then had to stop because I was getting so aggravated!  Came back to it after two days and beat it on my second try, then easily finished the Challenge mode and got my last remaining trophies.

Next up, i suppose I could try to finish Frozen Synapse Prime or Little Big Planet 2, as both of them only have 3 trophies left till platinum.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Add Star Ocean 4....

Just kidding, I might be adding the Mass Effect trilogy though

You know you want to join: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27340-lets-play-so4-epic-quest-to-get-the-platinum-trophy/

Nice, enjoy the ME trilogy.

So when it rains it pours :(

First: I assumed I could switch my character on the fly in Dead Island Riptide but that is not the case, you have to start a brand new game with a new character. Which means I took my 69 9/10th character out of the easy grinding spot and have to fight a bunch to get back to 70 on January 1st :(

Second: I started my game again and Fozzy invited me to join his game. Turns out because I own digital and he owns Physical WE CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER. So begins Operation: Buy the game from EB on Friday with a Red Edge Card and try to beat it in 3 days so I can return it. (not a very catchy name for an operation but it will do)

So when it rains it pours :(

First: I assumed I could switch my character on the fly in Dead Island Riptide but that is not the case, you have to start a brand new game with a new character. Which means I took my 69 9/10th character out of the easy grinding spot and have to fight a bunch to get back to 70 on January 1st :(

Second: I started my game again and Fozzy invited me to join his game. Turns out because I own digital and he owns Physical WE CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER. So begins Operation: Buy the game from EB on Friday with a Red Edge Card and try to beat it in 3 days so I can return it. (not a very catchy name for an operation but it will do)

Man that sucks :(. At least the lvl 69 character isn't deleted. 

I apologize for not responding for a while. I was without forum access for three days due to my folks going out watching avian activity in the Rio Grande with my little sis (who is divorced at about 28 years - yes, I'm turning 43 next month) and SOMEONE had to watch the mutts so they didn't end up in a kennel(have you seen the price of those places? Robbery, I tell ya - high-way-robbery) and I did it before so I was stuck in a place with no forum(but I did have the Internet) so I couldn't reply.

Anyways, to Dragon-Archon, I apologize for being a bit rash about demanding Crack in Time being dropped from the list. After all, I only have three trophies left. I am going to try the Blaster game when I get to it again in Challenge Mode, which I have started. Once I beat Azimuth again in Challenge Mode, Crack in Time will be ready to plat. Thanks for listening.

Also, while I was busy dog-sitting, I have another game ready to plat:

31Lf4c1ec.png
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (vita)
Last Trophy needed: Kreacher Confusion

So that makes 7 games ready to plat... however, I am looking to making a new trophy account which is clean due to the fact that I have several games I do not want on my trophy account and PSN has no feature to remove games off the list. I will need to get a third e-mail address because you can't delete old accounts, but I feel like it will be worth it - it's not too hard to reclaim the Platinums I have done before (save Teslagrad, but it's no biggie). I don't plan on changing the forum name yet, but I want to have a third account to start over again - I plan on this account being filled with nothing but completed trophy lists, and ZERO Co-Op or Online trophies. I know there is a boosting thread but I want to see how many trophies I can get without boosting.

EDIT: I am going to cancel my GameFly trial - the account is listed under my old address which I have moved on from, so I think my rental ended up in the old apartment mailbox. I told them to forward anything to me, but I don't want this to become a thing so I plan on canceling the account and just renting on the PSN network when I get some Playstation $$$ since I have a few months left of Playstation Plus. :(

Edited by Maphantom238

Hey Dragon, I would like to switch out Skylanders Trap Team for the following:

The Wolf Among Us (Vita): 34/36 (90%)

Also, I would like to fix both 1 and 4 so that they link to the game please:

Persona 4 Dancing All Night: 38/40 (98%)

Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart: 44/52 (89%)

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is at 56/59 trophies (95%) since I got the time attack trophy a while ago.

Edited by GarciaFever

Well, Sims isn't going quite as smoothly as hoped (thought I'd have it ready to go now), but I am making progress. 35/51, 60%.

Didn't realize it would be this much of a glitchfest; I'm lucky that everything's been relatively fixable so far. Still enjoyable, just more frustrating than it should be.

Edited by SyIaris

Hey Dragon. i have another update :D

The Wolf Among Us is now ready to plat. Only need to unlock one fable and plat is mine. What's interesting is that, due to black loading screens between chapters i only heard sounds of trophy popping and didn't see their images :D

• GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  • LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60) - Ready to plat
  • The Walking Dead Season 1 - 90% (46/49) - Ready to plat
  • The Wolf Among Us - 90% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Thief - 50% (27/38)
  • inFamous - 4% (3/50)
  • Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - 72% (34/43)
  • Alice Madness Returns - 0%
  • Ratchet and Clank HD - 1% (1/35)
  • South Park The Stick of Truth - 0%
Edited by Whyfire

These are my games that I will be platinum-ing on the 1st or 2nd of Jan (depends how much I party on New Years lol)

1. Grand Theft Auto V [bASE GAME 77%] 43/50

2. Assassin's Creed II 84% 39/51

3. Saints Row: The Third [bASE GAME 93%] 46/51 

4. FIFA Street 51% 22/35

5. Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault 21% 10/23

That's all I have for now. I'll check update later when I decide my other 5.

Edited by Nitro

Well, Sims isn't going quite as smoothly as hoped (thought I'd have it ready to go now), but I am making progress. 31/51, 51%.

Didn't realize it would be this much of a glitchfest; I'm lucky that everything's been relatively fixable so far. Still enjoyable, just more frustrating than it should be.

If you think the glitches on the console version are bad, try playing the actual Sims 3 game on PC! I should know, I'm a sort of a Sims expert on that subject. xD

Keep up the good work. If anyone can plat a Sims 3 console game, it's you. B)

If you think the glitches on the console version are bad, try playing the actual Sims 3 game on PC! I should know, I'm a sort of a Sims expert on that subject. xD

Keep up the good work. If anyone can plat a Sims 3 console game, it's you. B)

Ran into fewer major glitches on PC, but had so very many CTDs without a hint of a warning, not to mention the ridiculous loading times. But the mods (which may or may not be contributing to said loading times...  *cough*), cheat spam, and lack of this fire bar thing are lovely and I miss them.  xD

Do you play legacies? Those seem to run into more than usual.

Pity me, I have Pets in the backlog too.

Edited by SyIaris