Platinum Rain Day - Ended

I have around a dozen, a few of them aren't the good type of stalkers, the jealous bitch false flagged me a couple weeks ago.

If you check my forum profile everyday, you gonna constantly see some names popping there like Victor-Reznove.

What the hell :(

175 platinums not good enough to stalk? Resistance 2, Mortal Kombat, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Starhawk..not rare enough to Stalk? One of the only people in the world to have both the Tony Hawk RIDE and SHRED platinums...not stalking material?

Man, these stalkers know how to play with your emotions :(

I have around a dozen, a few of them aren't the good type of stalkers, the jealous bitch false flagged me a couple weeks ago.

If you check my forum profile everyday, you gonna constantly see some names popping there like Victor-Reznove.

Man, people like that keep giving us stalkers a bad name. That's a pretty dirty move even for a stalker. Also, if we checked your forum profile everyday to verify your stalkers, like you suggested, wouldn't we then become your stalkers as well? Or maybe we are just stalking your stalker?  :hmm:

175 platinums not good enough to stalk? Resistance 2, Mortal Kombat, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Starhawk..not rare enough to Stalk? One of the only people in the world to have both the Tony Hawk RIDE and SHRED platinums...not stalking material?

Not all of us stalkers are evil and like to play with your emotions. Some of us are really nice people. By the way, if we don't get some new rounds of Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia after the new year, then I may have to start stalking you myself. I'm sure you are busy with real life, Platinum Rain Day, the Year End Awards, etc. so I'll give you a pass for now. Just know that someone is watching.  :stalker:

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm not really a creepy stalker like the people mentioned here. That just happens to unfortunately be my name. Just want to clarify that. 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Man, people like that keep giving us stalkers a bad name. That's a pretty dirty move even for a stalker. Also, if we checked your forum profile everyday to verify your stalkers, like you suggested, wouldn't we then become your stalkers as well? Or maybe we are just stalking your stalker?  :hmm:

Not all of us stalkers are evil and like to play with your emotions. Some of us are really nice people. By the way, if we don't get some new rounds of Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia after the new year, then I may have to start stalking you myself. I'm sure you are busy with real life, Platinum Rain Day, the Year End Awards, etc. so I'll give you a pass for now. Just know that someone is watching.  :stalker:

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm not really a creepy stalker like the people mentioned here. That just happens to unfortunately be my name. Just want to clarify that. 

Yeah busy...that is why I haven't done one (need to do a trivia soon) But yes don't forget YEAR END AWARDS COMING ON TUESDAY \(^o^)/

• Like 1

Thats funny, ViktoreReznove67 keeps showing on my forum profile constantly (almost daily) :|

Also if we checked your forum profile everyday wouldn't that make us stalkers as well? ;)

I thought you were the only stalker around here :D

• Like 1

There's a really simple explanation for that: you're missing the über cool XCOM Enemy Unknown plat. Add that and you're stalking material :awesome:.

Okay, got my 10th platinum ready now and it's yet another easy game: Tales from the Borderlands (PS3).

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask...

Am I down for most variety? :ninja:

No idea, we're not keeping track of that yet. But you're welcome to go through the OP and find out :P.

Started Disgaea 5. Currently at 2% with 2/51 trophies.

Ok, added it.

• Like 1

There's a really simple explanation for that: you're missing the über cool XCOM Enemy Unknown plat. Add that and you're stalking material :awesome:.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

No idea, we're not keeping track of that yet. But you're welcome to go through the OP and find out :P.

Ok, added it.

So that is what it takes :o....crazy :)

Well some progress made. There may be a possibility of not plating Blazblue Chronphantasma Ex due to the online trophy and since my partner doesnt bother getting on or what. Plus theres some character specific trophies I need for a partner also. I just hope to get this before PRD starts. Theres also a possibility of not plating KH II as well. Anyway I thought it will be a good idea to download sound shapes and eh... cloud save plat it. Hey I wasted so much time on BB cuz that damn 100% challenges crap. Id eventually need to plat it someday. So to summarize it I wont continue BB until I can find a decent partner.

In other notes, Im going to try finished up monster monpiece and sorcery saga. And since I got my ps4 i gonna see if I could get Disgaea 5 ready for the PRD. So that makes 7 games ready for the PRD. :)

1. Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God [54% - 25/34]

2. KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX [45% - 27/51]

3. Monster Monopiece [82% - 44/51]

4. Need for Speed Most Wanted [98% - 45/47] *PLAT READY*

5. Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition [91% - 49/51] *PLAT READY*

6. XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES [97% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

7. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [98% - 57/59] *PLAT READY*

8. Persona 4 Dancing All Night [98% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

9. The Walking Dead [92% - 47/49] *PLAT READY*

10. Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend [87% - 36/44]

11. Sound Shapes [0% - 0/89] *PLAT READY*

Summarizing... since I have another one ready (it was a very productive night last night :D) (and to save Dragon some time, copy-pasting is always easier)

• Kingdom Heart Final Mix (PS3) - 54/56 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Devil May Cry (PS3) - 32/34 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Yakuza 3 (PS3) - 43/45 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Super Exploding Zoo (PSVita) - 17/19 (90%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (PSVita) 31/33 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3) - 43/45 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 58/60 - ready to plat
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikerforce (PS3) - 30/32 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • SkyScrappers (PS4) - 21/23 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Goosebumps: The Game (PS4) - 39/41 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Kick-Ass (PS3) - 20/22 (96%) - ready to plat

Kick-Ass was a terrible game, I must admit  :D

Edited by Silentium
  • Like 1

Well some progress made. There may be a possibility of not plating Blazblue Chronphantasma Ex due to the online trophy and since my partner doesnt bother getting on or what. Plus theres some character specific trophies I need for a partner also. I just hope to get this before PRD starts. Theres also a possibility of not plating KH II as well. Anyway I thought it will be a good idea to download sound shapes and eh... cloud save plat it. Hey I wasted so much time on BB cuz that damn 100% challenges crap. Id eventually need to plat it someday. So to summarize it I wont continue BB until I can find a decent partner.

In other notes, Im going to try finished up monster monpiece and sorcery saga. And since I got my ps4 i gonna see if I could get Disgaea 5 ready for the PRD. So that makes 7 games ready for the PRD. :)

1. Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God [54% - 25/34]

2. KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX [45% - 27/51]

3. Monster Monopiece [82% - 44/51]

4. Need for Speed Most Wanted [98% - 45/47] *PLAT READY*

5. Minecraft Playstation Vita Edition [91% - 49/51] *PLAT READY*

6. XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES [97% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

7. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [98% - 57/59] *PLAT READY*

8. Persona 4 Dancing All Night [98% - 38/40] *PLAT READY*

9. The Walking Dead [92% - 47/49] *PLAT READY*

10. Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend [87% - 36/44]

11. Sound Shapes [0% - 0/89] *PLAT READY*

Nice work, I'll add it to the OP.

Summarizing... since I have another one ready (it was a very productive night last night :D) (and to save Dragon some time, copy-pasting is always easier)

• Kingdom Heart Final Mix (PS3) - 54/56 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Devil May Cry (PS3) - 32/34 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Yakuza 3 (PS3) - 43/45 (90%) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3) - 40/42 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Super Exploding Zoo (PSVita) - 17/19 (90%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (PSVita) 31/33 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3) - 43/45 (98%) - ready to plat
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 58/60 - ready to plat
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - 41/43 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikerforce (PS3) - 30/32 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%) - ready to plat
  • SkyScrappers (PS4) - 21/23 (96%) - ready to plat
  • Goosebumps: The Game (PS4) - 39/41 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Kick-Ass (PS3) - 20/22 (96%) - ready to plat

Kick-Ass was a terrible game, I must admin :D

Congrats. I do like these copy-paste updates, makes things so much easier. You even added a numbered list :yay:..

Sorry about that, I was really upset you weren't returning my calls.

Had a really busy couple of months, I'll make up for that, I promise bby.

There is a difference, I was going to reply that to mayus, but my pc crashed. There are 2 people that check my profile, my fans and my stalkers. Usually the latter just do shit, the former are mostly people I have added and check my games for something to play, know what I'm currently working on, etc. Before Floriiss platted FC2 (with my help *ahem*) and SMB, he used to be a fan of mine, but now the fame has gone up his head and he is too leet to talk to me. *sigh* :(

I have a couple more fans like Faresxxx008, sickc6, Fruey and the like. Not gonna mention all my stalkers tho, don't want to name and shame every one of them, but I get some PMs from them every now and then asking for explainations and shit. It's kinda funny.

367ad12e0156358d4d50dc26e9980f00.png

This is the former ButteredPretzel.

Thats funny, ViktoreReznove67 keeps showing on my forum profile constantly (almost daily) :|

Also if we checked your forum profile everyday wouldn't that make us stalkers as well? ;)

Yes, it would. I see you every now and then there, I have my eyes on you, MR. PedroStalker. :stalker:

He needs to know what the numbers mean

MASON WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN??!?!

DA NUMBARS MAZON!

• Like 1

Yes, it would. I see you every now and then there, I have my eyes on you, MR. PedroStalker. :stalker:

DA NUMBARS MAZON!

Me? You must be confusing me with some other Pedro, can't remember if i EVER visited your forum profile, if i did wasn't more than 1 time.

You wish i was your stalker :lol:

Nao sou o unico portugues chamado Pedro nesse forum ;)

1L76043d.png

Plat Rain #5

Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Wow, the force was not strong with this game. This was one of the most boring, convoluted games I have played in a long time.

There was just so much pointless bullshit in this game that made it not fun to play. This game broke the rule of 'the less clicks the better' because getting around the levels you had to swirl around a big globe. To get to certain parts you had to cross a huge level to do it. Dark Side characters would kill you if you were a light side character (despite owning both characters) meaning you would have to fight off your own characters in the Hub World to do things. You had to beat all ground missions twice (once as  republic and separatist) despite both levels being identical. You had to open up a new world and know to run to a different part of the ship and do a random activity (that is only available on that 1/16 worlds) and then a space mission would unlock etc. etc. etc.

This was just boring, dumb and made me finally done with LEGO games. The only good part is I decided to save the Smoothest Trophy for the Plat Rain. Land a ship with Lando. Damn getting to ring in the New Year with the smooth motherfucker :pimp:

• Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell 44/46 READY TO PLAT
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 16/51
  • Duke Nukem Forever 46/51
  • Far Cry Classic 6/22
  • Dead Island Riptide 34/36 READY TO PLAT
  • Sports Champions 2 37/44
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  • Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars-47/49 READY TO PLAT
  • Broken Age - READY TO PLAT
  • Like 2

I am certainly glad I told you to hold off on the list, Dragon, because I took my PS Vita and Sly Cooper with me to my folks for a post-Thanksgiving dinner with the inner family(both of the sises were there as was a 3-year old nephew :D) and flogged Sly Cooper hard until he obeyed me, so...

Sly Cooper And The Thieveus Raccoonus (Vita Sly Cooper Collection) (my tenth game) - ready to plat! (91% - 34/36 trophies)

Final trophy before Plat pops:

33L2ca717.png

Greedy Raccoon (open all vaults) - I left the one in the first stage of the Panda King's lair for the final vault, which will be opened on New Year's Day. After that, I'm selling the collection; the remaining Clockwerk stages were just as bad as the one I finally conquered and Clockwerk was a vulture-crow. :angry:

My sisters also gave me $130 in Gamestop cards a month before Christmas - we won't be swapping gifts on Xmas day because mom will be in the hospital recovering from neck surgery. Wish her good health, everyone. :(

(No raccoons were actually harmed in the post, I just flogged the stages until they stopped being jerks - the final platforming was horrible and I do not want to waste my time doing it on my other account. :( )

Edited by Maphantom238

I now have Bloodborne LOCKED AND LOADED.

Man, it wasn't nearly so bad after the Defiled Chalice. Even the camera screw against Bloodletting wasn't as having half health for fake difficulty.

I only have to kill "that" boss now, and after that the Plat is mine! I may summon an Old Hunter or two, but I'm more likely to attempt it fair and circular, for the true experience.

I hear it's not that hard anyway.

I might decide to make Bloodborne my 50th Plat if I can't do MGS2 in time. We'll see.

Oh, and I should have the ten nascent Plats. I've pretty much succeeded in this forum goal. Neat.

Figures I'd wake up with a nasty case of the flu right after my last post. Just got back to playing, but Jak's done.

Considering how little time there is left, I think I'm going to have to rush through a few mediocre games (Venetica, for example) instead of my usual slow exploration. We'll see as it goes. Swapped my list around to hopefully some smoother (and shorter) plats.

Ready

1. The Sims 3 [98%]
  2. Dante's Inferno [96%]
  3. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy [91%]

Pending

1. Lego Marvel Super Heroes [42%]
  2. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [3%]
  3. Game of Thrones RPG [1%]
  4. Disney Universe
  5. Sly 2: Band of Thieves
  6. Venetica
  7. X-Men Origins: Destiny

My sisters also gave me $130 in Gamestop cards a month before Christmas - we won't be swapping gifts on Xmas day because mom will be in the hospital recovering from neck surgery. Wish her good health, everyone. :(

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like a rough one... I hope she recovers quickly and can enjoy the holidays with your family, even if she's not in top form. Best wishes.

Edited by SyIaris