Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

And that one was only for Zero's beloved 3DS iirc =D

Yup...did not know why the Vita was free from it.

Actually the only I remember is now for the Vita. Curry God Saga....it might crash on the 200 plus floor of Sacred Sky Palace.If you have PS+ back up save before each staircase...no problem. 

Yup...did not know why the Vita was free from it.

Easy answer.

Vita > 3DS :awesome:

To not completely spam and to add to the cast pic.

MC - Jun Fukuyama

Anne - Nana Mizuki

Ryuji - Mamoru Miyano

Morgana - Pikachu

#basedSugita - http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Mysterious_Male

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I don't really care that they're delaying it, I'd much rather they make the game as amazing as possible rather than having a rushed game. As much as it hurts. It also hurts to see all the negative things being said to Atlus USA.

The game looks amazing though, and the fact that it's gonna be bigger and better than previous Persona games speaks for itself. Never been this excited and hyped for a game before.

I don't really care that they're delaying it, I'd much rather they make the game as amazing as possible rather than having a rushed game. As much as it hurts. It also hurts to see all the negative things being said to Atlus USA.

The game looks amazing though, and the fact that it's gonna be bigger and better than previous Persona games speaks for itself. Never been this excited and hyped for a game before.

Well to be fair they had that coming. I mean Atlus USA was still confirming persona 5 for 2015 a few days before TGS. I can hardly believe they were so out of the loop.

Well to be fair they had that coming. I mean Atlus USA was still confirming persona 5 for 2015 a few days before TGS. I can hardly believe they were so out of the loop.

True, they were probably uninformed about the release date change. Still pretty immature of some people to be sending them bad stuff though, especially since they seemed to be so out of the loop about it.

True, they were probably uninformed about the release date change. Still pretty immature of some people to be sending them bad stuff though, especially since they seemed to be so out of the loop about it.

It's Atlus USA, they deserve all the shame they can get. 

Maybe now they realize that their customers have something to say.