Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Winner announced

My stupid laptop is giving me issues so I'll try to say what I need to using my phone.

After that last vote the results are Ps4 and new games allowed.

What this means is some people are going to be eliminated at this point and others allowed back in. The whole contest at this point needs to be revamped. So I guess the first thing I'm going to post are the rules. I'll update the op when I get my laptop working.

Requirements:

Must have ps4

Rules:

Mostly same as before but all games are played on ps4.

Eliminations and buy backs remain the same

Game must be started within 3 days of when we start.

Once we start a game it will be played for 30 days at which that point someone will be eliminated.

Participation in a timely manner required for game choice, voting.

Participation on status once game starts can be up to every other day informing.

Setup: we will choose the first game and once everyone has it we will start. During that months session, we will decide on the next game so there may be a week or two in between sessions depending on next game decided.

I've decided to get rid of the themes at this point. Once we get a full group or close enough we will start the gaming votes.

Everyone will send 1 GAME AND 1 BACKUP game to me and I'll do the usual of checking if it can be played. At that point we can vote. So for the first game, as long as it is out prior to Nov 1st you can choose it

Now at this point if you understand all the rules and need no clarification, advise me whether you still want in, back in (shadowsigmax case) or will be bailing.

If you do have a question or need something clarified, ask first before committing because again, I can't cater to everyone.

Thanks and sorry if any of that comes off rude

Contestants:

Couch

Zombie1e_kira

• Like 2

Hey man, I am definitely still in, I think the inclusion of new games and PS4 is probably a good thing, I think we will get some fun games that everyone wants to play now. The only thing I might put out there is sticking with the themes, or revote the themes with the new members. I think having a plan for the games in advance by a few months will make it more fun. Especially when you hit a genre you may not like but can grind through for the better months ..... Just my two cents worth feel free to ignore :)

• Like 2

If you want us to re post our themes etc :

Horror - Lone Survivor

Stealth - Dishonored Definitive Edition

Strategy - Skulls of the Shogun

Slasher - Hotline Miami 2

RPG - Dragon Age Inquisition

Point and click - Valient hearts the great war

Third person Shooter - Uncharted 4

First person Shooter - Star wars Battlefront

Sports - FIFA 16

Alright I hear what y'all are saying. I've added everyone and removed on my spreadsheet so far. Sorry me3lingual. Maybe next time. I'll get your games once we have everything figured out.

So how about this. We will decide the first 3 games ahead of time. Depending on the games listed, I'll will separate them into they're categories. Once all games are categorized, we will vote for those three months. Rinse and repeat in Jan, March ...etc

• Like 1

Alright I hear what y'all are saying. I've added everyone and removed on my spreadsheet so far. Sorry me3lingual. Maybe next time. I'll get your games once we have everything figured out.

So how about this. We will decide the first 3 games ahead of time. Depending on the games listed, I'll will separate them into they're categories. Once all games are categorized, we will vote for those three months. Rinse and repeat in Jan, March ...etc

Are we voting for three different themes for each given month as well as a game going with each theme or do we just pick three games we wanna play?

Edited by EpicNogg4

Send me 3 games that you want to play over the next 3 months. Whatever games are eligible can be voted on. If you decide the three games you want to play doesn't come out until January then, it won't be eligible for November or December vote.

Once I get all the people that want to play and have 3 games from everyone, we will take it to the next step.

So from this point on I need people who have decided to play to send me they're 3 games. People who haven't decided yet on whether they still want in or not to do that as well.

November - Divinity Original Sin 

December - Star Wars Battlefront

January - Rainbow Six Siege

Backup games

November - Wasteland 2: Directors Cut

December - Call of Duty Black Ops 3

January - Just Cause 3

PS. I'm still in of course

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

Two more things. People can vote old games still but you also have the added bonus of new games. If you decide to choose a new game, please also include a backup incase that new game should fail to come out like saltyie did in his post.

If Battlefront gets picked (like it most likely will) will we be forbidden from playing It with each other? :P

Anyway:

November: Murdered Soul Suspect or Dragon Quest Heroes

December: Star Wars Battlefront or Fallout 4

January: Assassins's Creed Syndicate or Final Fantasy Type-0

Soul Suspect would be a great first game in my opinion, quick and easy and gives us a feel for our competitors. And since it is so quick we could elimate first person pretty quick and move on

Just my suggestion feel free to ignore it haha

• Like 1