Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Trophy/Achievement list revealed!

zafira1290

This is the trophy/achievement list for ac syndicate! I personally think it's going to be pretty easy, long and fun to platinum depends on how much there is going to be non repetitive content! :) Lets just hope it's not like the buggy unity though! :( Below is a link to site:

http://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-achievement-trophy-109/

• Like 2

• A Quarter-Furlong at a Time – Finish first in 3 different Street Races

lol Fast and Furious reference? (Toretto was always going on about "Quarter Mile at a Time" in the first movie)

These 2 make me wonder:

• Queensbury Rules – Reach combo level 40
  • Whirlwind of Death – Perform fifty Multi-Finishers

^Will the combo level 40 be like Arkham Asylum's fighting combos? Or is it a legitimate skill you have to level up to 40? The multi-finishers could mean a couple things...(keep in mind I tried knowing as little as possible when it came to the game so I could be more surprised. :P )

All in all I'm happy we don't have to deal with anything relating to multiplayer trophies. I am also looking forward to using 2 Assassin's in the game. 

• Like 1

Funny that one of the trophies makes reference to Bartitsu. It was a fighting style developed late in the Victorian era, and there's all sorts of crazy pictures of Victorian gentlemen striking fighting poses while wearing waistcoats and swinging canes. The only reason anyone remembers bartitsu is because Sherlock Holmes gives his training in it as the reason why he survived the fall from the Reichenbach Falls.

I kinda wish we got the name of the platinum. xD (I don't see it at least)

I don't see anything dealing with Present Day Missions either. :hmm: did they finish this in Unity?

I will be pissed if the Memory Sequences are half Assassin half Present Day. Unless the memories are really long that makes this even shorter than Rogue.

I get the feeling Evie is going to be more enjoyable to play as than Jacob. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

I read that modern day is coming back for this game. With a main character as well like Desmond. Not the first person stuff like black flag. I actually found the modern day story was very interesting until it started going downhill with black flag. Nolan North even said they had plans to keep Desmond going and fighting the templars in modern time which would have been cool. But i guess you can't please everyone