Nogg's Challenges #2 MGR Revengence

I advise you all to take a moment and ask yourself what you really really want and don't be ashamed if the answer is Lego batman. Don't be bullied stand up and be counted, be strong, vote now " Lego Batman " you know it's right

I advise you all to take a moment and ask yourself what you really really want and don't be ashamed if the answer is Lego batman. Don't be ashamed stand up and be counted, be strong, vote now " Lego Batman " you know it's right

Ps I'm gonna vote again :) Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

I guess we're doing a candidate debate as to why our games deserve the vote?

MGR:R isn't the easy road, but it's the right road to take. Besides, would you want to throw your vote to the other candidate when they openly admitted to drinking the devil's drink for performance enhancing abilities during the last round? Metal Gear Rising isn't merely a game, it builds the foundation that can lead to a brighter future for us all, so please, vote with your soul.

Spoken like a true Republican, dont be fooled into appeasing the right wing, don't build a foundation for others, build your own future,

LEGO BATMAN OCTOBER 15, BE YOURSELF , BE THE BATMAN

• Like 3

Ladies and gentlemen, my competitor would like you to believe that you are a work of fiction? Is that really what you want? I offer you a new future of prosperity, and if CJ doesn't personally vote for Metal Gear, I'll release his embarrassing pictures of the Christmas party.

• Like 4

I've already started MGR: R and have no desire to play LB3, but I would much rather spectate MGR. I think it would be much more interesting having a skill based game. Otherwise it's just about who can sit in front of the tv for longer periods of time. Just my 2 cents. Wish I hadn't started Revengeance yet. :(

I've already started MGR: R and have no desire to play LB3, but I would much rather spectate MGR. I think it would be much more interesting having a skill based game. Otherwise it's just about who can sit in front of the tv for longer periods of time. Just my 2 cents. Wish I hadn't started Revengeance yet. :(

You should ask Nogg, you've only completed two missions so it's not like you've done any of the hard things in the game.

You should ask Nogg, you've only completed two missions so it's not like you've done any of the hard things in the game.

It does pretty much lock me out of getting the fastest plat points. I'll play along with you guys even if I don't meet the requirements to join. I am however probably going to save a trophy to pop on Jan 1st.

I see that over night factions have been called upon to strong arm a victory for Metal Gear, it would seem the campaign of slander, blackmail and fear has won the day. It is only fair to acknowledge this hollow victory and hope that some good can come from this sad day.

Now it is time to unite and welcome all the new members of team Metal Gear to the competition. I look forward to competing alongside you without fear of persecution and safe in the knowledge that you were just not yet confident enough to publically endorse your true feelings and support LEGO BATMAN

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

I don't know about you guys, but I'd say that the results are as clear as day and *knight* (get it? Cause batman?). I've spent the last week downloading MGR:R (don't judge, my internet sucks) so I'll be looking forward to finally playing this 19gb behemoth no matter the outcome of this vote.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 2

I don't know about you guys, but I'd say that the results are as clear as day and *knight* (get it? Cause batman?). I've spent the last week downloading MGR:R (don't judge, my internet sucks) so I'll be looking forward to finally playing this 19gb behemoth no matter the outcome of this vote.

Just read the game descriptor. I wonder if anyone will platinum it inside a month

Will pick up a hard copy this week :)

Edited by cjshaitan

Nogg hasn't been online for a few days, I think we should start the sign ups if we want to start on October the 1st, I'll make a list to make it easier on nogg for when he gets back ;)

1. EpigNogg4
2. Saltyie
3. NICK16_06
4. Cjshaitan
5. Styx2219 (Reserved)
6. Hemiak (Reserved)

7. MStalker58 (Reserved)

Maybes
1. Styx2319
2. Hemiak

3. MStalker58

If anyone wants to sign up I believe the minimum number of participants is 10, so we need 5 more people!

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 2

Kinda lookin forward to this. Never play a Metal Gear game before. I have Metal a Gear Ground Zeros and Phantom Pain, but have decided to put them off till December. So this might be a good intro for me.

Maybe it'll pique your interest in the franchise, but it plays nothing like a Metal Gear Solid game. It's not canon, it takes place after Metal Gear Solid 4 (Which is the final canon game in the franchise timeline wise), and I'm pretty sure Raiden is the only character from MGS in the game. Whilst MGS is a stealth series this game was given to Platinum to develop, who naturally turned it into a great action game.

After this event I recommend playing through Metal gear solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, as they're the two games that take place before Ground Zeroes.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of joining. However, I would probably save the platinum for the "Let's Unlock 10 Plats on a Single Day" event. If by some miracle I had the chance for the First/Fastest plat (which is very unlikely since I'm not a speed runner at all) then I would probably go ahead and get it. Still debating whether to join or not but I probably will. 

Edited by MStalker58