Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

Yeah he asked for a good anime, why talking about a Bad one with just "american" guys hanging around in their cars? :awesome:

I thought he was saying a FF game needs to be Anime, so I tell him there's Anime for FFXV. -.- Edited by Kamen Rider Ghost

I had a feeling there would be World of Final Fantasy II coming soon, just like the sequel of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XIII.  B)

It's a bit early to be thinking of a sequel, isn't it? :P

I mean of course we're going to want more cuteness, but all in good time. ;)

Edited by Undead Wolf

I'm a bit disappointed we are not getting any bonus items...

Would make the demo even more worth.

Well you do get an exclusive mirage

Those who complete the demo will unlock the Magitek Armor P in the Coliseum to battle and capture in the full game. This will be the only way to get that mirage.

It's only out in certain regions. It won't be out in North America until tomorrow

It is out in these regions though:

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/world-final-fantasy-demo-now-available-europe-australasia

I'll be trying it out tomorrow since the area in the demo won't be in the final game for that exclusive mirage  ^_^

Edited by Zangril

I'm a bit disappointed we are not getting any bonus items...

Would make the demo even more worth.

Yeah, I'm not sure it's really worth playing, especially so close to launch. One extra arena battle isn't the best incentive. :P

I might just hold out for the full game so I can go in blind. Besides, what if there aren't Japanese voices in the demo? I don't think I could handle the shock. :o

1000 posts poweeeeeeeeeeeeeer :awesome:

Hehe, such power. :giggle: I can only imagine the power level your number of posts must give you. You're basically demigod status by now. xD