Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

Why would I even bother playing remake on port console if there wasn't HanaKana? =D

Ah i don't know, with Square and his game is always a mistery if there is dual audio or not :P

Then i guess i should get it in the next months it is WOW Just 16 € now on amazon, it was 20 a month ago, it's really dropping O.o

I'm surprised that nobody posted this:

According to Siliconera there will be a "Dungeon Demo" for WoFF released in Japan on October 17:

The demo, titled “Dungeon Demo” will feature content that’s not part of the full version of the game, with a dungeon called “Attack on Plains” that was made just for the demo. It’ll let you control the protagonists in Lann and Reynn and work your way to the floor with a boss.

You’ll get to experience seeing Mirages, the game’s stacking battle system, along with conversations with Final Fantasy heroes.

After defeating the boss in the demo, you’ll get to use the save data to start a new game in the full version and recruit a special Mirage known as “Magitek Armor P.”

006_thumb-1.jpg

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/07/world-final-fantasy-releasing-dungeon-demo-japan-october-17/

I wonder if this demo will also be released in US- and EU-PSN.

Edited by Crimson Idol

According to Siliconera there will be a "Dungeon Demo" for WoFF released in Japan on October 17:

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/07/world-final-fantasy-releasing-dungeon-demo-japan-october-17/

I think we'll get it. I didn't think we'd get Dragon Quest Builders demo, but we did. I would love to play the demo. 

• Like 1

Ah they Finally realized that the Dual audio don't costs nothing and make better sales? Better than ever xD

Well, it does cost.

They have to pay the English VAs :awesome:

Since it's pretty close to the release, it's not that relevant :D

Since it's pretty close to the release, it's not that relevant :D

I wouldn't say so. The demo may help to raise the people's awareness and/or interest for the game. And an added bonus is always a nice gift (plus I want to see how the game looks on the inferior system).

I think we'll get it. I didn't think we'd get Dragon Quest Builders demo, but we did. I would love to play the demo.

Totally forgot about that demo even though I have it on my Vita (unplayed). :facepalm:

Well, it does cost.

They have to pay the English VAs :awesome:

Well i was talking about Let the Japanese Dub indeed :awesome:

For me and i think 90% of the people here it could even just be Jap sub Eng and it would be perfect xD

Avbout the Demo, as edunstar said i wasn't expecting the DQ: Builders one so who knows, we can hope for it, so i can see how it really is not only by videos :P

And the remaining 10% would riot :/

Same as we riot whenever Persona :/

The Remaining 10% are the people that made bad comments on the "PsVita is dead" thread :awesome: So yeah they would complain because it seems like they can't read while playing -_-

Yeah, let's see with Persona 5 even if i guess it won't change from 4...

So yeah they would complain because it seems like they can't read while playing -_-

Tell me about it. I never understood this mindset... Seriously being lazy to read while playing, heh.

But seriously. Some licenses actually enforce English voices. And some companies do it deliberately (no, not just Atlus xD) because apparently, having English voices helps sales.

I have no idea how, but apparently they do.

Tell me about it. I never understood this mindset... Seriously being lazy to read while playing, heh.

But seriously. Some licenses actually enforce English voices. And some companies do it deliberately (no, not just Atlus xD) because apparently, having English voices helps sales.

I have no idea how, but apparently they do.

Yeah as if after in the Menu or Fighting you don't have to read what to do or where to go -_-

Ah yeah i know that, i guess they expect for real that the same target as CoD & Co. would buy RPGs if they have english voices....

PlayStation Access uploaded a video showing how online battles and trading works.

As far as I know, online battles and trading isn't in the Vita version, therefore it's irrelevant, but more gameplay is always good, right? :P

EDIT: Watching the video, they mention playing online on Vita, so I guess it's not just on PS4?

EDIT 2: Never mind, I think I understand now. No online on Vita, but you can play against people near you via ad hoc I'm guessing.

Edited by Undead Wolf