Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

I might just hold out for the full game so I can go in blind. Besides, what if there aren't Japanese voices in the demo? I don't think I could handle the shock. :o

Oh damn o.O This is critical o.O

EDIT: No proper voices for cutscenes :/

Hehe, such power. :giggle: I can only imagine the power level your number of posts must give you. You're basically demigod status by now. xD

It's just...

d17e3655c3a548908eddea8ccaa12ce6cb5b1b39

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh damn o.O This is critical o.O

EDIT: No proper voices for cutscenes :/

Wait, so you can pick Japanese voices, but they don't show up in the cutscenes? This isn't gonna be the same with the full game, is it? :blink:

It's just...

d17e3655c3a548908eddea8ccaa12ce6cb5b1b39

W-W-Whaaaat? 9000!? Too much power for me. I'm out. :o

giphy.gif

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Ooh, the four items required to unlock the two final Mirajewel slots for Reynn & Lan are the Doga's artifact, Unei's mirror, the rat tail, and the griffin's heart... also known as the four items you had to use to get the Magical Fingertip in Final Fantasy IX (in which they were all naturally references to previous FFs) <3

Well, that would be pretty weird o.O

It should only be in demo. Since you cannot download proper voices, they probably only incorporated battle voices for some reason.

I hope that's the case. I think it's weird that they would include Japanese voices in the demo, but only for the battles (at least that's what I gather from what you've told me). You would think that they would just make the demo English only at that point. :huh:

Edited by Undead Wolf

I hope that's the case. I think it's weird that they would include Japanese voices in the demo, but only for the battles (at least that's what I gather from what you've told me). You would think that they would just make the demo English only at that point. :huh:

They were testing whether the option to switch voices worked xD

Here - America - the ps vita demo not come out yet. :angry:

It's weird how they brought the Vita demo out for EU but not NA. Maybe they know we care more about Vita than the Americans do. :giggle:

But, i bought the game (pre-order). B):P;)

For Vita? There's a good lad. ;)

Edited by Undead Wolf

The PS Vita demo for US was delayed until 10/21

I wonder why they did that. :hmm:

I'm not sure it's out for all of Europe either, this account's region didn't get it yet. I'm starting to hate this region's store again...

All I can say for sure is that it's on my store. I downloaded it earlier today.

I'm not sure it's out for all of Europe either, this account's region didn't get it yet. I'm starting to hate this region's store again...

According to this is should be out in Europe. 

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/world-final-fantasy-demo-now-available-europe-australasia

I wonder why they did that. :hmm:

Apparently there's some kind of problem or something. They announced it on their US twitter page.

Edited by Zangril