Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

I just wanna say, I love anime! I think you are a bit too superficial about "other people, who don't like cute stuff" here. So I have always been a guy who loves japanese games, manga and anime, just look at my profile and you'll find Naruto games, J-Stars, Tales of, Sword Art Online, Neptunia and so on. And my anime interest is also more action and comedy focused. So to cut a long story short, you can't just put "people who don't like this cute stuff" on the same stage as "people who don't like anime/ japanese stuff".

Never said that honetsly if this is what got out by my previous phrase. I was Just meaning that i saw a lot of people in the Anime world don't liking something because Moe or cute/Chibi kinda and just for that reason. That's it not that if you don't like this than you're not an Anime fan and this kind of stuff, no that's just eprsonal Taste as i don't like Sci-Fi anime somebody else don't like Moe anime, it's normal!

That's just her additional role :P

Her main is the goddess in the main post ;)

Ah so she had another role? Didn't know about that, this explain even more why you want the day one edition xD

I played World of Final Fantasy today at the Insomnia game festival.

It was the 2nd best thing on display as far as i was concerned (PSVR blew my mind) and i will definetly be picking it up at the end of October when the PS4 and PS Vita both get the released.

I have a little footage i took of some random people playing and some pics too, which i will upload tommorow as it has been a very long day.

Any news about villains?I want to battle chibi Kefka and chibi Genesis.I'd like to battle chibi Sephiroth as well but i saw that he is a dlc summon

Only boss monsters. No info if they are controlled by some big baddie.

I played World of Final Fantasy today at the Insomnia game festival.

It was the 2nd best thing on display as far as i was concerned (PSVR blew my mind) and i will definetly be picking it up at the end of October when the PS4 and PS Vita both get the released.

I have a little footage i took of some random people playing and some pics too, which i will upload tommorow as it has been a very long day.

Were both Vita and PS4 versions on display? Or just the PS4 version?

It could still feature some fights considering even Yuna is part of a boss fight with her Valefor. I'd just be happy to see some more villains featured in any way though :P

Only the PS4 was on display at the show, and it looked and played incredible, I will create a new thread about the entire show in a couple of hours today.

Both myself and the SE guys agreed that whilst the PS4 version was amazing (it really was) that the game really would shine on the PS Vita, I would say it would be 100% perfect for the Vita and this is more than likely the version I will buy because of this.

I played and saw a lot of new games yesterday and honestly PSVR and World Of Final Fantasy are what will leave the lasting memories the most.

Edited by JapanimeGamer

It seems skills will be based on used partners, that could give birth to some interesting combinations =D

Who am I kidding, I will be permanently using HanaKana Chocobo :awesome:

I'm looking forward to this game. It's not only cute, but the battle system is surprisingly deep, I mean look at how summons evolve! I'm excited. :yay: HanaKana secret MC.  :awesome: 

■ Mirage Evolution

By fighting enough in battle, your Mirages can transform and evolve. This is called “Henshinka” in the game.

For example, there’s Ifchi…

WoFF_12-25-15_017.jpg

Who evolves into Ifree…

WoFF_12-25-15_018.jpg

Who evolves into Ifrit…

WoFF_12-25-15_019.jpg

Alright then :D

Snow from FFXIII confirmed for WoFF.

CrkYMG4UkAArizO.jpg

Should it be a good news Maybe? xD

Honestly i don't really care of FFXIII (Only Vanille if she is in the game Oh another character to use :3), i would prefer some more news on FFX Characters like Auron or Wakka would be amazing :D

Obviously no. Pay with your own money :P

They don't exist, that's the problem xD