Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

But that one IS really day one/LE locked =D

At least now. We never know with SE =D

Oh they'll probably make it a 20 €/$ DLC after a Month xD

Anywya it's so chibi and cute that it doesn't even scare you :P

Oh well never been a Fan of Sephiroth so i don't honestly care to have it or no :P

Looks like Record Keeper is getting World of Final Fantasy content two days after the game releases. I wonder if WoFF will be getting anything from RK :o

Multiplayer only ps4 version? =/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZnWf7jLdzo

(Monster Arena 17 min; PvP 22 min; Chibi Sephiroth 40 min).

The game itself is clearly not multiplayer only, so are you asking whether it's *just* the PS4 version that has multiplayer?

Wait, there's multiplayer in this game? I had no idea. What exactly is this multiplayer content? If Vita has no multiplayer, it's clearly the superior version then. :P

Totally not important things like trading and battling OTHER PLAYERS!

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/09/world-of-final-fantasy-ps4-and-ps-vita-differences-outlined/

Who would even want that? o.O

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/09/world-of-final-fantasy-ps4-and-ps-vita-differences-outlined/

It said a day one patch for ps4, so it's possible it'll be added to vita at a later date. Battling's not very important, but trading might end up making the plat easier if there's some kind of trophy for catching em all.

• Like 1

It said a day one patch for ps4, so it's possible it'll be added to vita at a later date. Battling's not very important, but trading might end up making the plat easier if there's some kind of trophy for catching em all.

They already announced it would not come to Vita.

Though... they did announce proper voices to be special edition-only...

But I would believe in this. It's more work since they have to implement it (hence the day one patch).

Well I'm certainly not interested in having multiplayer in my JRPGs. :P

The trading thing kinda reminds me of Souls games. You could get people to drop rare items and such, or you could go farm for hours by yourself. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'll always go for the latter. It's way more satisfying. I don't want people playing the game for me.

Battling other players... eh. The only way I'd see myself bothering with that is if there was a trophy for it, but since it's not in the Vita version, I can't imagine there will be.

And nothing of value was lost. :P Vita version here I come! :wub:

Looks like Record Keeper is getting World of Final Fantasy content two days after the game releases. I wonder if WoFF will be getting anything from RK :o

The game itself is clearly not multiplayer only, so are you asking whether it's *just* the PS4 version that has multiplayer?

I like multiplayer interaction. But, i am not competitive, just like the social interaction. ;)

This game is wonderful!! 

Edited by danccrippa

Well I'm certainly not interested in having multiplayer in my JRPGs. :P

The trading thing kinda reminds me of Souls games. You could get people to drop rare items and such, or you could go farm for hours by yourself. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'll always go for the latter. It's way more satisfying. I don't want people playing the game for me.

Battling other players... eh. The only way I'd see myself bothering with that is if there was a trophy for it, but since it's not in the Vita version, I can't imagine there will be.

And nothing of value was lost. :P Vita version here I come! :wub:

Multiplayer only on Ps4? Well good don't want it on my Vita, what the heck is this wanting to have an online Mode In every game, in Rpgs it doesn't simply works, maybe some Like Digimons because are Pokémonish but that's it...

They are probably going for Pokemon style.

But since it's not on Vita, there won't be any trade-locked evolutions, thus, no reason for MP :awesome:

They are probably going for Pokemon style.

But since it's not on Vita, there won't be any trade-locked evolutions, thus, no reason for MP :awesome:

Yeah But Team Vs Team plus the Stats are the same, almost the Characters so Meh it would be like putting it in tthat way in Megadimension...

Yeah for Once Vita Version looks reaaally better :3

Can someone sum up the pros and cons of Vita vs PS4 versions?

I've ordered both and not sure which to keep?

I'm pretty sure I already told you to keep Vita one? xDD

It's hard to compare actually... we still have very sparse info at the moment.

What we can say now are the normal pros of cross-platform games.

PS4 is going to look a little better (no, this has no meaning in this game, it's going to be cute on both platforms =D) and probably going to run a bit better.

Vita is portable and is not going to have annoying multiplayer.

Thank you. Sometimes this site needs a translation guide to fully understand what is being said/written...

Or you could just google the term :D

• Like 1

Or you could just google the term :D

Ah, see what happens when you assume  can do something?! I assume you could put a one sentence (hell, a 4 word) explanation of the word Chibi, which you added to the title of the game in the thread title, and you assume I can use google to save you from typing 4 words, making your post more inviting to those who don't know a word not common in English.  :D

Ah, see what happens when you assume  can do something?! I assume you could put a one sentence (hell, a 4 word) explanation of the word Chibi, which you added to the title of the game in the thread title, and you assume I can use google to save you from typing 4 words, making your post more inviting to those who don't know a word not common in English.  :D

That could be a good idea...

Otome

Moe

Chibi

I know there's more, but a Japanese name guide could be really cool.

• Like 1

I don't assume people do not know the word chibi, therefore, I did not put the explanation :awesome:

And it's actually pretty common xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami