Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

When I played World of Final Fantasy on PS4 almost 2 weeks ago there was options for both English and Japanese voice.

Interesting... so in the end SE just wanted more pre-orders when they pulled the JP voice track as a pre-order bonus...

I chose to play with English voices as I wanted to see what kind of a job was done, and it was excellent, the audio was as good as the visuals and believe me the game looked and played stunning.

It could be the best voice acting ever for what I care, Hanazawa Kana + Amamiya Sora => English voice track is inferior.

Yeah a Good Dub was Expected so far the only really Bad dub i've listened in a square game is in Star ocean 5, all the others are good or even great.

But still here who cares Jap Dub if possible, i already love the Female Main character Voice xD

Edited by Puriddu9427

:facepalm:

Couldn't they confirm this at the start? :D

They said the game is too big or whatnot.

Oh well, at least it's confirmed now and SE knows that this game needs proper voices :D

I wish that game had Dual-Audio... Looking at you Deep Silver and Atlas. -_-

Confirmed: The Vita version of the game will have a day one patch which includes Dual-Audio.

I did say in a previous post that I played the PS4 version at Insomnia game festival and it had dual audio, and that after I spoke to SE they told me it was the same for PS Vita and same day release too.

Edited by JapanimeGamer
  • Like 1

Or 30 pounds on Amazon :P

Meh it's FF so unless it does like FFXIII-2 that after like 3-4 months was already at 20/25 € (Making me regret so much spending 70 for the day one...) Sure, absolutely!

But if before dropping on Amazon it goes on sale for like 20 € then it's that, i just want the game to play xD