Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Good dog, keep working.

Got chills the first time the Disco map came up and I heard this, since there's very little music in the game. Too bad it's so short, but it rarely takes longer than a minute or two to dispose of the prerequisite amount of red guys, so I guess they didn't need to make a longer composition. Reminds me a bit of Medsci from System Shock 2, actually.

Edited by StraightVege
  • Like 2

I started playing Blue Archive recently, and damn, the OST in this game is too good! This is my favourite track so far. I also love how it changes things up at around 1:12.

I watched a certain shark play Bramble: The Mountain King the other day and it looks interesting. The final boss has this epic rendition of In the Hall of the Mountain King. ? Best part starts around 4:10 which is what I've timestamped below.

• Like 4

The first time I heard this at Kami's lookout I immediately thought it sounded like a song you would hear in Oblivion so I imagined there being a Dragon Ball equivalent of the Adoring Fan seeing Goku going "By Kami, by Kami, by Kami! It's you, the World Martial Arts Tournament Champion! I can't believe it's you, standing here next to me!"

• Like 2