I'd like to join, here's what I have so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (Japanese)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3

I think I move up a rank now with 2 more platinums prepared(earned Jan1) although currently only 1 counts on top of my NepPP and NepU platinums I already have.

1Lb030a1.png 1L2a2acd.png

I just need the Human ending for mk2 and all enemies defeated in Blanc+Nep, Blanc+Nep was such a huge disappointment I actually prefer NepU a lot more.

• Like 1

I'd like to join with my only Neptunia Platinum so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

If everything goes as i expected, i'll buy Rebirth 2 soon. My goal is to at least plat all the main Neptunia Games(Vita Remakes and the PS4 one).

Added! Welcome to the pudding nep club :dance:

*snip*

Nice! I put you at 3 games since the blanc game isn't a part of the games list yet. Once it gets released in the west and i add it to the list, i'll move you up a number :P

Nice! I put you at 3 games since the blanc game isn't a part of the games list yet. Once it gets released in the west and i add it to the list, i'll move you up a number :P

Knew it wouldn't count but at least I am prepared now just need to clear the other titles including VII also is it just me or did you murder Chika on the banner with the original Neptune's platinum... stabbed right in the back but looks like she died happily embracing Vert.

Almost looks like Neptune is stabbing Nepgear in the head with the mk2 platinum as well... I blame Corpse Party for me seeing all these in that banner.

• Like 1

I'll join as well.

I have the :platinum: for

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed

And I'm currently playing through Hyperdevotion Noire

I'll join as well.

I have the :platinum: for

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed

And I'm currently playing through Hyperdevotion Noire

Another goldie added to the list :dance:

I have the original HDN and Victory but I have had my heart broken by Shaddar and had my enthusiasm stolen. Sorry, thinking about Ni No Kuni there...

I don't feel the feels for playing HDN as it looks like a boring interactive movie and the battle system is crazy; you can't heal unless you fall below 50% HP and there are invisible random encounters. (sigh) I will do it eventually to get it out of the way but this is just... ugh. And I don't intend on playing Victory until I complete HDN's story mode. Anyone want to give some of their enthusiasm to me so I can start playing this, or tell me if the Vita games are better? :(

I have the original HDN and Victory but I have had my heart broken by Shaddar and had my enthusiasm stolen. Sorry, thinking about Ni No Kuni there...

I don't feel the feels for playing HDN as it looks like a boring interactive movie and the battle system is crazy; you can't heal unless you fall below 50% HP and there are invisible random encounters. (sigh) I will do it eventually to get it out of the way but this is just... ugh. And I don't intend on playing Victory until I complete HDN's story mode. Anyone want to give some of their enthusiasm to me so I can start playing this, or tell me if the Vita games are better? :(

You have Victory so play that first. The battle system is the same as the Vita games so if you like that one you should like the Vita games too.

I feel slow, but I just got my plat for Blanc (not that it counts for anything in this pp right now).

Personally I found the game much better than U purely on the fact that it had a lot more dialogue (admittedly the differently casted scenes felt like they were cheaping out a bit). Battle system is still mostly the same. Treasure hunting / dark part hunting (using machine translations) was about as boring as climbing the tower or grinding lily rank. Also, finding out which monster you forgot to kill is a pain xD.

I feel slow, but I just got my plat for Blanc (not that it counts for anything in this pp right now).

Personally I found the game much better than U purely on the fact that it had a lot more dialogue (admittedly the differently casted scenes felt like they were cheaping out a bit). Battle system is still mostly the same. Treasure hunting / dark part hunting (using machine translations) was about as boring as climbing the tower or grinding lily rank. Also, finding out which monster you forgot to kill is a pain xD.

I am glad to hear something good about that game, because I most of the stuff that I read was more or less negative about it.