Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I have finally done it. Between working 12 hours days and working on my never ending backlog of games i have finally Platinum Hyperdevotion Noire that now makes me the sixth ULTRA Fan. So I guess we are now one member short of being the Seven Sages huh? If anybody needs I will be at the Lastation expo this weekend.

I was actually the 6th Ultra Fan. Zone Hunter just never lowered the number of Mega Fans and increase the number of Ultra Fans when I became one so there are already 7 Ultra Fans now.

I guess you're the thread's Nepgear. We totally don't count you. xD

• Like 1

I have every plat except Hyperdevotion Noire, which should put me at MEGAFan status. My various imports should also keep me at bay for the various games that have yet to be released. :P

If only stacks counted for something here. I have 20 Neptunia plats between all my stacks. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

Update!

Just got my platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3! this is my 7th, still a few more steps to climb to the Ultrafan club!

Updated!

I have finally done it. Between working 12 hours days and working on my never ending backlog of games i have finally Platinum Hyperdevotion Noire that now makes me the sixth ULTRA Fan. So I guess we are now one member short of being the Seven Sages huh? If anybody needs I will be at the Lastation expo this weekend.

Congrats! You're an example to all of us not-ultrafans

eh I'll join although trying getting into these games is sometimes boring. Maybe its just me.. I only have HDN 1 plat so just one.

I have every plat except Hyperdevotion Noire, which should put me at MEGAFan status. My various imports should also keep me at bay for the various games that have yet to be released. :P

If only stacks counted for something here. I have 20 Neptunia plats between all my stacks. :P

Added!

I was actually the 6th Ultra Fan. Zone Hunter just never lowered the number of Mega Fans and increase the number of Ultra Fans when I became one so there are already 7 Ultra Fans now.

Should be fixed now. I have been a bit lax with this thread in the last couple of weeks :/

• Like 1

I figured if there's anywhere on this site to ask a question about an HDN game it's here. I'm currently playing through Hyperdimension Neptunia and I've found out you can get Neptunes special weapon from a free DLC. However being a level 700 dungeon I'll have to back out of it once I have the weapon. Backing out of this one dungeon won't be enough to affect shares that I won't be able to plat the game in 1 playthrough correct?

AFAIK, backing out of dungeons doesn't permanantly delete shares, just letting Neptune die does. That said, even if it does, backing out of that one dungeon is safe to do. I've done it for both the JP and EN versions with no problem.

Sounds good, a weapon from a level 700 dungeon at the start of the game sure sounds like a good way to go ;).