Zangief Reveal Trailer!

FlareXV

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Mah boi Zangief!!!

158900160_34676e.gif

No, but seriously i thought R.Mika was going to take Zangief's place in this game. I'm happy i was wrong.

EDIT: I do like his stage, it reminds me of his SF2 one. Super Art looks really bad though. How do you go from a Spinning Tornado Piledriver in the air to a simple Belly to Back suplex?

Edited by Oblivion

Yep, 1 more veteran and 1 new fighter i believe. Who do you think the last one is? I'm betting on Guile, he's a Classic and it's only fitting that he's the last one to be revealed.

We need one more boss, Balrog or Sagat. Anyway whoever but Dan. I hate that character hahaha.

Yep, 1 more veteran and 1 new fighter i believe. Who do you think the last one is? I'm betting on Guile, he's a Classic and it's only fitting that he's the last one to be revealed.

who's the other 2 new fighters? I only remember Necalli and Rashid...

edit: and isnt there only 13/16 revelead atm?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Oh dear. This isn't what I wanted. Capcom, we talked about this...

That CA. Oh god how terribly un-gief is that. There's no style or overpowering effect in it. It needs more spinz. That EX spinning air throw looked stronger. Interesting V-Skill. Could be good or bad. I can see a silly person using it and getting stunned. Curious to see how V-Trigger works in combos, not that gief has many.

Anyway, I think the last classic character will be Balrog because it just seems weird to have Vega and no Balrog. Moreso than any other combination in this game. Also need more charge characters.