PS4 community feature is already popular, check out the biggest! (PSNP slacking at the moment)

FlareXV

Hi guys, Dualshockers have compiled an article of the most popular communities right now. Communities have a limit of 10,00 member spaces and some communities have already hit that cap. RPGs and JRPGs have a nice size community at 1,470. Games like Minecraft and MGS has hit 10,000 members in a short time. Destiny has already hit 10,000 members (Destiny also needs love too). Unfortunately, PSNP didn't make the list but fear not, it's only early days and Sly will have his army one day (Sly for General of the World?). Drop a comment and tell me what communities are you in? 

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/10/01/ps4s-new-communites-are-already-popular-check-out-the-biggest-for-mgs5-destiny-uncharted-and-more/

Here are some pictures:

Destiny The Game Community:

20151001193147.png 

Smoke&Play (Some had to do it):

20151001193357.png

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

Don't forget the blackjack

Or as I like to call it, sexjack. (I'm going to jail one day)

Metal Gear Community has more than 10K too. 

Thank you for the heads up, I'll update it now.

Oh god please no.

You be jelly because your army fell so quickly. :awesome: 

I like the community feature. it's still a little bareboned compared to Miiverse, but with a few updates in the future it could become something really awesome.

I always thought that either Sony or Microsoft would copy the Miiverse idea. It actually took them longer than I expected.

You dare question the Lemon Lube Corps.?

Of course, an army that consist of anime girls drinking tea and holding lubrication rockets could never defeat this Titan. The fact you think I wouldn't dare question your corps is laughable!

derxqq1-600x400.jpg

I bid you good day sir!!

I got invited into a random anime community earlier today. I have no idea who the leader is, I accepted of course.

This new feature could be good indeed.

there are allready so many anime community's don't know which one are good, still didn't see a loli community yet

there are allready so many anime community's don't know which one are good, still didn't see a loli community yet

I know what you mean, it is all a bit over whelming at the moment.

I have not been online a lot lately but that one is the only one that has invited me, I don't really know how many other communities there are yet, but I would guess its growing by the hour.