What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Mine was Lego Rock Band, which I am trying to platinum :D

So what was yours? It can be anything, not just games!

Game wise, LEGO Lord of the Rings :D

anything else? umm.. expensive theater food on a date at the movies >.< I hate that overpriced stuff!

I bought PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale the other day and I like it, but it's a disappointing copy of Super Smash Bros. and is missing a few features, and the kills are really satisfying enough...

I feel you there brother, i got it day 1 and was hyped for it since the "titlefight" days. I played that for a WEEK... just not fun enough for me.

• Like 1

Well lets see I just got a few...I picked up dungeon defenders and darksiders from PP then Rage and need for speed hot persuite. Movies I picked up the batman trilogy and chrinoble diaries sorry for the spelling on that.

Game wise, LEGO Lord of the Rings :D

anything else? umm.. expensive theater food on a date at the movies >.< I hate that overpriced stuff!

I feel you there brother, i got it day 1 and was hyped for it since the "titlefight" days. I played that for a WEEK... just not fun enough for me.

What I was really looking forward to getting it next week now I'm rethinking it

Well lets see I just got a few...I picked up dungeon defenders and darksiders from PP then Rage and need for speed hot persuite. Movies I picked up the batman trilogy and chrinoble diaries sorry for the spelling on that.

What I was really looking forward to getting it next week now I'm rethinking it

Sorry to let you know when you were hyped for it, but.. I wouldnt want you to waste money and get disappointed o: If you just want it for trophies its a super easy platinum.

Sorry to let you know when you were hyped for it, but.. I wouldnt want you to waste money and get disappointed o: If you just want it for trophies its a super easy platinum.

Ya thanks... i might try an rent it now to test it out but ya when i first saw it i was all like hell ya a PS version of Smash Bros. Well i guess ill see whats up soon enough