Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Im suggesting to show the Top 10 ! And it has nothing to do with my rank 9 :ninja:

As much as I would like to see it as well I think zone has enough work with updating the top 5 and that would also mean he has to get premium for more members

@zone I am also loser to getting into the top 5 just a little more  :awesome:

Believe it or not, but the Top 5 has been updated once again. 

NathanielJohn takes the lead and Zajac9999 kicks DA out of the hall of fame!

Edited by HcG Clawz

I don't know if it was already suggested (plus, I haven't found it through search option) but how about creating the Dead or Alive PP? Since the new game has been released now it has 5 unique games in total:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round

DEAD OR ALIVE Extreme 3

Edited by Neku-tan

I don't know if it was already suggested (plus, I haven't found it through search option) but how about creating the Dead or Alive PP? Since the new game has been released now it has 5 unique games in total:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round

DEAD OR ALIVE Extreme 3

You would have to put in quite the argument to back up the 4 versions of DOA5 counting as separate games though.

So, since ZTD finally got a release date (28/6 - Mark your calendars!) Maybe we can finally put up the Despair PP on the waiting list? ^^

Games

Now i know there might be a couple of people wanting to get their hands on this PP, so i'm willing to give it away. But if nobody reacts™ then i'll claim it for myself! :awesome:

So did anyone actually claim it? I saw posts of people saying they wouldn't mind, but there was no definitive answer.

Well, I see your point. But just have a look at Blazblue PP. For example Continuum Shift/Chrono Phantasma and their extended versions are just the same games with other list of trophies and modes. So as long as the game has the different trophies you could say it's unique. 

Well, I see your point. But just have a look at Blazblue PP. For example Continuum Shift/Chrono Phantasma and their extended versions are just the same games with other list of trophies and modes. So as long as the game has the different trophies you could say it's unique.

From what I can tell, the rule seems to be that rereleases and originals can be counted separately on a PP for scoring purposes, but for creation purposes, there must be five unique games. Case in point, the Blazblue PP has five unique games (Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, Chronphantasma, and the two XBLAZE games), but the extended versions of CS and CP are allowed to count as separate points on the PP.

Usually other PP with stacking games have, at least, 5 really unique games. If blaz blue doesn't it shouldn't be used as precedent, it should be fixed.

From what I can tell, the rule seems to be that rereleases and originals can be counted separately on a PP for scoring purposes, but for creation purposes, there must be five unique games. Case in point, the Blazblue PP has five unique games (Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, Chronphantasma, and the two XBLAZE games), but the extended versions of CS and CP are allowed to count as separate points on the PP.

Now I get it. thanks for clarifying.

It still depends on how different the game is and how the PP creator feels about it. Most of the time stacking is accounted only for the 2nd platinum rank, which is a bonus rank and scores exactly like the 1st platinum rank.

Edited by Doctor Doom

It still depends on how different the game is and how the PP creator feels about it. Most of the time stacking is accounted only for the 2nd platinum rank, which is a bonus rank and scores exactly like the 1st platinum rank.

Making stacks obligatory for (1st) platinum rank is totally allowed though. As i always said it's up to the creator. 

So did anyone actually claim it? I saw posts of people saying they wouldn't mind, but there was no definitive answer.

Not yet, no. But i guess either Satoshi or YaoiGod can claim it, since they showed interest.

Edited by Zone Hunter

So the new modes, characters, gameplay balances/additions, story makes them the same game...

As for DOA5:

I would say DOA5, DOA5LR, DOAX3 and DOA5+ are different enough the issue is Ultimate as Last Round is essentially DOA5U but better hard to explain unless you've actually played the games.

They apparently weren't put in the Baka Hentai PP because they could make their own PP IIRC. Granted, it doesn't help that it would add a whopping five games to the total at once, which would put it at risk of bloating.

But Dynasty Warriors, Lego and I am pretty sure there is another or 2 that are huge and I doubt will stop growing ever but yeah I really wanted to add DOA to up the difficulty in Baka Hentai! plus can't say they don't fit it which is why I settled on a bonus emblem for all DOA games.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

So the new modes, characters, gameplay balances/additions, story makes them the same game...

As for DOA5:

I would say DOA5, DOA5LR, DOAX3 and DOA5+ are different enough the issue is Ultimate as Last Round is essentially DOA5U but better hard to explain unless you've actually played the games.

But Dynasty Warriors, Lego and I am pretty sure there is another or 2 that are huge and I doubt will stop growing ever but yeah I really wanted to add DOA to up the difficulty in Baka Hentai! plus can't say they don't fit it which is why I settled on a bonus emblem for all DOA games.

The 2.00 patch for Ultimate updated it to Last Round, so I assume they're just the same at this point.

I know it's not exactly known for difficulty, but isn't it bad enough we have to deal with Mugen Souls? :P

Since we're allowing small publishers to have a PP, can we have a Aquaplus PP?

ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ 外伝 アヴァロンの謎 (Tears to Tiara Anecdotes: The Secret of Avalon)

White Album

White Album 2
Aquapazza

ToHeart2 Dx Plus

Pachislot ToHeart2

うたわれるもの 偽りの仮面 (Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen)

Avoiding Tears to Tiara 2 and Dungeon Travelers 2 because they are in other PPs