Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

What about a city building / economy management PP? I'm not sure how many games there would be but some that I thought of so far are:

Port Royale 3

Tropico 5

Grand Ages Medievil

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

I don't see why not. 

Hey Zone switch Neku-tan's PP with Way of the sword on the Waiting List.

I need a little more time with that one and I guess Neku-tan's PP is ready.

Done.

I had a thought about sports-based PP's, such as Madden or Fifa, or basketball based. Instead of having five specific games, because the servers keep closing, you just need to have 5 games platinumed. 

What I mean is, say someone has FIFA 11, FIFA 13, FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 17, then they are at the top rank for the PP. If you can do five years in a row, you get the Ultra-Plat rank. This way the PP always stays alive even as servers close.

Thoughts?

Hi everyone the killzone PP is up be sure to go sign up before Radec some and slits your throat 

The project platinum: Sly Ripper is up guys

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/36495-project-platinum-killzone/

A day early too. I like to live dangerously. Just got to edit in all the links and shit

Like the GTA PP i have a bunch of spare icons in the spoiler tag at the bottom. If you feel one of those looks better than the main ones be sure to mention that when you sign up and they may be changed.

Although, according to Madbuk this PP is not complete  :)

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 4

I had a thought about sports-based PP's, such as Madden or Fifa, or basketball based. Instead of having five specific games, because the servers keep closing, you just need to have 5 games platinumed. 

What I mean is, say someone has FIFA 11, FIFA 13, FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 17, then they are at the top rank for the PP. If you can do five years in a row, you get the Ultra-Plat rank. This way the PP always stays alive even as servers close.

Thoughts?

It's impossible since most Fifa games already had their servers closed. Now i'm not up to date, but i'm pretty sure every game pre-fifa 14 is unobtainable. I figure the same goes for other sports games.

I think it's better we keep it to a minimum of 5 obtainable platinums (which can be obtained at all times) instead of having the opportunity of platinuming one game a year in the series.

• Like 1

Could call it sports fanatic and you have to have at least one currently obtainable plat from 5 different sports. You'd have to re earn your rank every year or two as your game servers were closed down. 

So if you had a plat from golf,  baseball, football,  football (american),  and basketball,  you would qualify. Just spit balling,  I have absolutely no interest in running this. 

Could call it sports fanatic and you have to have at least one currently obtainable plat from 5 different sports. You'd have to re earn your rank every year or two as your game servers were closed down. 

So if you had a plat from golf,  baseball, football,  football (american),  and basketball,  you would qualify. Just spit balling,  I have absolutely no interest in running this. 

I believe there are also hockey, cycling, cricket, and wrestling games.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Mr. Zone Hunter, i've been wondering, are Import/JP-only PPs allowed? or do they at least need to have 5 EN/JP games? because i've been wondering about a certain PP in my mind for a while now, and there's easily 5 JP titles with platinums :awesome:

Mr. Zone Hunter, i've been wondering, are Import/JP-only PPs allowed? or do they at least need to have 5 EN/JP games? because i've been wondering about a certain PP in my mind for a while now, and there's easily 5 JP titles with platinums :awesome:

Japanese only PP's are allowed shana also has 1

• Like 1

I believe there are also hockey, cycling, cricket, and wrestling games.

I know there are a bunch more sports,  I was just throwing out some examples. Because most of these types of games lose server support,  it would be nearly impossible to get 5 active platinums in the same sport at the same time. Would be a way for people who like those types of games to participate in the PP fun. 

Sure they are.

• Like 1

Japanese only PP's are allowed shana also has 1

Well, if Zone Hunter does truly approve of this, i would like to suggest and be responsible of Yaoi/Boy's Love(BL) PP.

List of current games:

(If there's any more games that i didn't list, i'll add them as soon as possible. But those are just what came to mind).

Edited by YaoiGod

You could guess that from Kiseki :awesome:

Well, if Zone Hunter does truly approve of this, i would like to suggest and be responsible of Yaoi/Boy's Love(BL) PP.

Ugh... why... why did this have to happen? :awesome:

• Like 1

List of current games:

(If there's any more games that i didn't list, i'll add them as soon as possible. But those are just what came to mind).
There's also this: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4444-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BF%EF%BC%A3%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC%A5-%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B9%EF%BC%A3%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%AE%E6%88%92

I saw a CG on its JP Store listing and it had two guys in the shower together and I don't think I saw a single girl in any of the screenshots. I'm pretty sure it's BL. :P

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

There's also this: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4444-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BF%EF%BC%A3%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC%A5-%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B9%EF%BC%A3%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%AF%EF%BC%AE%E6%88%92

I saw a CG on its JP Store listing and it had two guys in the shower together and I don't think I saw a single girl in any of the screenshots. I'm pretty sure it's BL. :P

That is BL.

List of current games:

Oke. 

No no no,  his father is Mr.  Zone Hunter. 

Now everybody knows where my name comes from, named after my dad (apparently) 

Ugh... why... why did this have to happen? :awesome:

Obviously because i exist in these forums :awesome:

Holy....i didn't know they ported this, how did i not notice  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  Thanks Walter-kun ^_^ (Note: if anybody else finds another BL game that isn't listed yet, please point it out ^_^)

Oke. 

Thank you~~

Edited by YaoiGod

MUST HAVE THIS GAME! :D

AsaImai, Yukarin, HaraYumi in yuri game?! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSPLZ :D

I can handle this PP so if anyone know other titles just let me know about them.

I guess we can wrap it with Madoka to have 5 games.

Too bad we don't have SonoHana on PS...

Also, do not forget to make special awards for Atelier and Neps :awesome:

RabuRaibu and VD are already obvious :awesome:

Also :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

2Tjcax9.png

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2