Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Is there any news about the next PPs? 

So... next up is Stealth?
I've been waiting a lot for this one :o

Me too :highfive:.

hm... now we have to find a way to force you to post somewhere else because you have to answer ! ...... but .... i have no idea how...

We don't have to force him. We have to force Sly. :ninja:

Looks like you failed :P.

Little idea I thought of while thinking of other idea ( :awesome:)

I first thought about karige (hunting games, but considering that I would have to add God Eaters to have more than 5 games, since only Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, RO Ace and Waifu Wars are localized and I actually want people to play these games without imports =D).

EDIT 06.01.2016, per discussion, this will be karige PP with 9 games overall =D

• Freedom Wars
  • God Eater Resurrection
  • God Eater 2
  • Ragnarok Odyssey
  • Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden
  • Toukiden Kiwami

Just wondering since your waiting for the God Eater games to release does that mean you will only be using 1 version of the games for the PP ranks? As in its required to have either Soul Sacrifice or Delta, RO or RO:Ace etc?

Can't speak for them all but I'd consider Soul Sacrifice and Delta to be "Unique" since the trophy lists are very different.

Just wondering since your waiting for the God Eater games to release does that mean you will only be using 1 version of the games for the PP ranks? As in its required to have either Soul Sacrifice or Delta, RO or RO:Ace etc?

Can't speak for them all but I'd consider Soul Sacrifice and Delta to be "Unique" since the trophy lists are very different.

Well, GEs do not have more versions =D GER and GE2 are the only ones that will be localized. =D

Well, GEs do not have more versions =D GER and GE2 are the only ones that will be localized. =D

I meant more for the current games that are already released, Ragnarok Odyssey, Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice,

Will you need to have all 9 games to get the platinum rank or just GER, GE2, Freedom Wars and either Toukiden or Kiwami, Soul Sacrifice or Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey or Ace

Edited by Obscure_Ale

I meant more for the current games that are already released, Ragnarok Odyssey, Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice,

Will you need to have all 9 games to get the platinum rank or just GER, GE2, Freedom Wars and either Toukiden or Kiwami, Soul Sacrifice or Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey or Ace

Oh, that way. Yea, all of them. All together, 9 games for the Plat rank.

The waiting is because I like to release PPs together with release dates =D

Kiseki was together with English release of Trails of Cold Steel

J-Gems was together with English release of Gravity Rush Remastered

Despair PP will be together with ZERO TIME DILEMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on the best day of the year, 28.06.2016.

And Karige PP will be together with English release of GE2 (which is tied to European release of GER by the way) on 30.08.2016.

• Like 3

Oh, that way. Yea, all of them. All together, 9 games for the Plat rank.

The waiting is because I like to release PPs together with release dates =D

Kiseki was together with English release of Trails of Cold Steel

J-Gems was together with English release of Gravity Rush Remastered

Despair PP will be together with ZERO TIME DILEMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on the best day of the year, 28.06.2016.

And Karige PP will be together with English release of GE2 (which is tied to European release of GER by the way) on 30.08.2016.

Ah yea I like that all 9 games for plat since I'm planning to go through Soul Sacrifice and into Delta as well as Ragnarok Odyssey > Ace in the near future so should be a good PP for me :D

It's good to release the PP with a new game as people can race to be the top of the Platinum rank list :P

• The franchise must have at least 5 unique games with each a platinum trophy that has to be obtainable at the time of making your thread.

Just wondering that after you create a PP thread and say a year later a games online servers close leaving the platinum unobtainable, What happens to the game? Can people who already have it use the game to get Bronze,Silver and Gold ranks still and it just isn't required to get the platinum rank?

• The franchise must have at least 5 unique games with each a platinum trophy that has to be obtainable at the time of making your thread.

Just wondering that after you create a PP thread and say a year later a games online servers close leaving the platinum unobtainable, What happens to the game? Can people who already have it use the game to get Bronze,Silver and Gold ranks still and it just isn't required to get the platinum rank?

Usually, the game's plat that has become unobtainable becomes it's own separate bonus rank/trophy and is no longer a requirement to get the platinum rank or any of the other ranks for that matter

This... actually raises an interesting point about 5 games-only PPs...

Suppose this situation does happen and the PP thread suddenly can not satisfy the main condition, what happens should that situation arises? Will it be locked with points removed until suitable 5th game is found? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

This... actually raises an interesting point about 5 games-only PPs...

Suppose this situation does happen and the PP thread suddenly can not satisfy the main condition, what happens should that situation arises? Will it be locked with points removed until suitable 5th game is found? =D

It would be an unlikely case, but I would believe the PP would stand. I don't see why a gamer's acknowledged progress in a series should be halted when the PP has already been established

• Like 1

Usually, the game's plat that has become unobtainable becomes it's own separate bonus rank/trophy and is no longer a requirement to get the platinum rank or any of the other ranks for that matter

The main reason I mentioned about it still be able to be used for the Bronze, Silver and Gold ranks and just not been required for the Platinum rank was on the side of helping out PP thread creators and if any of the games in their PP had online servers close down and the platinum became unobtainable they wouldn't have to edit and reorganize their entire ranks as this would take a lot of time to sort out.

For example using the the "Alien invasion PP" and someone has 5 Platinum's

- Mass Effect

- Mass Effect 2

- Mass Effect 3

- Crysis

- Destiny

5 games gives them a Silver rank but if Destiny servers shut down the platinum becomes unobtainable, If you remove the game from the PP completely the PP owner would then have to lower their rank back down to Bronze as they now have 4 Platinum's and change the ranks across the thread for people who have the Destiny platinum creating a lot of work on their side.

On the other hand if you still allow the game to be used in Bronze, Silver and Gold ranks the PP owner wouldn't have to change anything apart from adding somewhere in the rules something like  "Destiny (Unobtainable) - Not required for Platinum rank but counts towards Bronze, Silver and Gold"

I don't know if there is already an opinion/rule on this and it has been discussed before but couldn't see anything in the OP about it so brought it up here.

Edited by Obscure_Ale

The main reason I mentioned about it still be able to be used for the Bronze, Silver and Gold ranks and just not been required for the Platinum rank was on the side of helping out PP thread creators and if any of the games in their PP had online servers close down and the platinum became unobtainable they wouldn't have to edit and reorganize their entire ranks as this would take a lot of time to sort out.

For example using the the "Alien invasion PP" and someone has 5 Platinum's

- Mass Effect

- Mass Effect 2

- Mass Effect 3

- Crysis

- Destiny

5 games gives them a Silver rank but if Destiny servers shut down the platinum becomes unobtainable, If you remove the game from the PP completely the PP owner would then have to lower their rank back down to Bronze as they now have 4 Platinum's and change the ranks across the thread for people who have the Destiny platinum creating a lot of work on their side.

On the other hand if you still allow the game to be used in Bronze, Silver and Gold ranks the PP owner wouldn't have to change anything apart from adding somewhere in the rules something like  "Destiny - Not required for Platinum rank but counts towards Bronze, Silver and Gold"

I don't know if there is already an opinion/rule on this and it has been discussed before but couldn't see anything in the OP about it so brought it up here.

It depends on the OP of the PP really with what they feel is the best course of action, hence why I said "usually" :P I remember when a trophy in Call of Duty Black Ops II became unobtainable, the game was removed from the ranks in the COD PP and then only counted towards the bonus platinum rank, and subsequently everyone signed up to the PP who had the plat had their total plat amount removed by 1

When a game's platinum from a 5 game-PP becomes unobtainable then you'll only need 4 platinums to obtain platinum rank. Whether or not the unobtainable game still counts depends on the opinion of the PP creator. The platinum rank must always be obtainable for everyone, otherwise PP threads would lose their purpose.

I'm not going to ask people to lock their threads, so even if a PP ends up with only 4 obtainable games it'll still count as a genuine PP thread.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

Hi guys, can someone check latest leaderboard update for points in Uncharted PP and their links to overall leaderboard since after Uncharted update I haven`t got those 2 points extra for that PP?

If this is supposed to happen later down the road I apologize for yapping here but I was looking for it for 4-5 days so far and no improvement at all, at least for myself.

Hi guys, can someone check latest leaderboard update for points in Uncharted PP and their links to overall leaderboard since after Uncharted update I haven`t got those 2 points extra for that PP?

If this is supposed to happen later down the road I apologize for yapping here but I was looking for it for 4-5 days so far and no improvement at all, at least for myself.

Well I'm supposed to have gained 6 points from Uncharted, but I'm still at 92, while I should be at 98.

I'd say that probably something is amiss :ninja:

Well I'm supposed to have gained 6 points from Uncharted, but I'm still at 92, while I should be at 98.

I'd say that probably something is amiss :ninja:

Yeah i'm still at 107 but i'm supposed to be 109. Fuck sake Gibbo!! 

Nah actually we all have the correct amount of points if you check the Uncharted Sub leaderboard (you were both updated on Sunday by whyfire) but it looks like it is having problems connecting to the main leaderboard. Something to speak to Zone about. Out of my control.

Nice spot though.  ;)

• Like 1