Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

What about Sacra Terra Kiss of Death?

Actually, I advise avoiding everything made by Alawar. They cater to a very casual demographic and their games are "okay" at best. *shudder*

This would be akin to... khm, mild torture. The less junk tere is to suffer though, the better.

P.S. Oh, the PoP thread is going to be up in the near future? Better speed up with my rain plats then! 

Edited by NetEntity

Actually, I advise avoiding everything made by Alawar. They cater to a very casual demographic and their games are "okay" at best. *shudder*

This would be akin to... khm, mild torture. The less junk tere is to suffer though, the better.

P.S. Oh, the PoP thread is going to be up in the near future? Better speed up with my rain plats then! 

I found it quite enjoyable (besides encountering the paintbrush bug and having to start a third playthrough).

If someone were to take up a Telltale games PP, they should consider making it an "episodic" PP, maybe? - because Life is Strange :P

I also believe zadorvp is planning to include Back to the Future in his point-and-click PP, so there'd have to be further discussions regarding one

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Why there's no Project Platinum: Telltale Games? There's many games produced by Telltale Games on Playstation

I assume it's because Telltale is a company. If it was done you would have to include games like CSI, Poker night and puzzle agent which are also made by telltale. Imagine a project EA, the list would be endless. 

I'm actually kinda glad i still have over 3 months to finish the assets for Project Souls now. There's so much stuff i want to try with it visually and i only have GIMP  :D

I tried adding a rough glow effect to some of the text and for now i like it better than just the raw text, but i don't want it to get intrusive.

OcMBZjh.jpg

Edited by HappyKastanie

It's a hidden object game so it's currently in the "unsure" category with the other hidden object games. What do you think, should I include them as an optional part of the PP :P?

I think it should be added. The only thing I needed to do to finish the game is pointing and clicking (and sometimes reading stuff :P). 

Surprised no one has called to do a Resident Evil PP. It has enough games already, plus an upcoming one.

What about Resident Evil PP? It has 6 plats and 4 100% games. I could do that one too... And i think someone did mentioned RE in earlier posts, but can't find it...

I did suggest it.. But i kinda don't wanna do it alone :P

I'd do a KEY VN PP as so far we have:

• Clannad - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~ - PS3 (Digital only unless you can find a copy of that rare game)
  • Little Busters! - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Kud Wafter - PSV (physical/digital)
  • Rewrite - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)

Pretty sure that is all of them with a few other titles IF they eventually get PS3/PSV/PS4 releases.

Leaderboard in the OP is updated. Congrats to the new top 5!

God of War and Assassin's Creed really changed the top 5 and gave much of the leaderboard a nice boost.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Whoa I had no idea that game was free to play dood

Yep but the problem being digital only PSV game meaning Japan only so basically region locked to everybody else.

I do have 2 more PP ideas but 1 of those will lose most of their English titles to another PP and as for the other I am going through the possible games before suggesting it so the list is more complete obviously both are more Japan-oriented.