Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I have a few ideas since i cant start a post myself. I know some of these series don't have 5 games each with platinums but neither does Kingdom Hearts and its on the list so i may as well put these out.

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0 (When It is released)

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 4 (No Platinum)

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil Code Veronica X (No Platinum)

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (No Platinum)

Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles (No Platinum)

Skylanders

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Skylanders Swap Force

Skylanders Trap Team

Skylanders Giants

Skylanders Superchargers

Sly Cooper

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

Sly 2

Sly 3

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Sly Minigames (No Platinum)

Bentley's Hackpack (No Platinum)

Tekken

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament HD

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (No Platinum)

Tekken Revolution (No Platinum)

Transformers

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers War for Cybertron

Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Transformers Dark of the Moon

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Transformers Devistation

Worms

Worms (No Platinum)

Worms 2 Armageddon 

Worms Revolution/Revolution Extreme

Worms Ultimate Mayhem

Worms Battlegrounds

Worms Crazy Golf (No Platinum)

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS 2

inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (No Platinum)

inFAMOUS Second Son

inFAMOUS First Light

Dead Space

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3

Dead Space Extraction

Dead Space Ignition (No Platinum)

Also is the Shonen Jump Project Platinum just western releases? Because it's missing imports.

I have a few ideas since i cant start a post myself. I know some of these series don't have 5 games each with platinums but neither does Kingdom Hearts and its on the list so i may as well put these out.

Kingdom hearts is on the 'Future' list. Meaning that it won't get a PP until a new game comes out. I made a 'Future' list so people could reserve PPs so they don't miss the chance once the game is out. 

Also is the Shonen Jump Project Platinum just western releases? Because it's missing imports.

Pretty much. You're supposed to use every entry in a franchise you use, but you're not obliged to use japan only titles. Since most people on this site will not play those games anyway. Ofcourse there are PP threads that do include Japan only titles, this one for example. 

Most of your suggestions have already been mentioned in the thread although it's the first time i'm seeing a worms suggestion passing by. Also Skylanders will get a PP thread, it's under Toy Fanatic - Games

Edited by Zone Hunter

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0 (When It is released)

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 4 (No Platinum)

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil Code Veronica X (No Platinum)

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (No Platinum)

Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles (No Platinum)

Skylanders

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Skylanders Swap Force

Skylanders Trap Team

Skylanders Giants

Skylanders Superchargers

Sly Cooper

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

Sly 2

Sly 3

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Sly Minigames (No Platinum)

Bentley's Hackpack (No Platinum)

Tekken

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament HD

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (No Platinum)

Tekken Revolution (No Platinum)

Transformers

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers War for Cybertron

Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Transformers Dark of the Moon

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Transformers Devistation

Worms

Worms (No Platinum)

Worms 2 Armageddon 

Worms Revolution/Revolution Extreme

Worms Ultimate Mayhem

Worms Battlegrounds

Worms Crazy Golf (No Platinum)

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS 2

inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (No Platinum)

inFAMOUS Second Son

inFAMOUS First Light

Dead Space

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3

Dead Space Extraction

Dead Space Ignition (No Platinum)

The Shonen Jump PP only includes games that are available in all regions and have platinums. Also, a PP needs to include at least five unique games with platinums. Series like Sly Cooper and inFamous have been mentioned numerous times and are not yet eligible for their own PPs.

Edit: Zone beat me to it.

Edited by jem12345

Kingdom hearts is on the 'Future' list. Meaning that it won't get a PP until a new game comes out. I made a 'Future' list so people could reserve PPs so they don't miss the chance once the game is out. 

Pretty much. You're supposed to use every entry in a franchise you use, but you're not obliged to use japan only titles. Since most people on this site will not play those games anyway. Ofcourse there are PP threads that do include Japan only titles, this one for example. 

Most of your suggestions have already been mentioned in the thread although it's the first time i'm seeing a worms suggestion passing by. Also Skylanders will get a PP thread, it's under Toy Fanatic - Games

Alright thanks for clearing that up.

I wanted to do a Capcom Fighters PP, with these games, if possible.

• Street Fighter IV
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3)
  • Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita)
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

These non-plat games will be included as well.

• Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition
  • Darkstalkers Resurrection

And these games will just be bonuses. Since they were digital only and have been delisted.

• Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Edited by ExHaseo

Alright you've been added to the waiting list.

I know it's called 'Project Platinum' but if you prefer 100% games being necessary to reach plat rank then you can do it. The conditions towards categories are entirely up to you.

Oh really? In that case, I'll definitely be including them then. I just didn't think they could be counted because of the name, and because I haven't seen any PP with non-plat games yet.

Oh really? In that case, I'll definitely be including them then. I just didn't think they could be counted because of the name, and because I haven't seen any PP with non-plat games yet.

The AC and MG thread feature 100% games and i'm pretty sure they are required to reach plat rank in the MG thread. Either way you'll have to include them but whether or not you make them necessary to reach plat rank is up to you. 

I tend to leave most of the category requirements to the creators.

Hey, ZH, can I use your hint system to figure out when I can post my topic next week? I've been trying to figure it out with the clues I've got, but this puzzle is confounding me and none of the items I have in my inventory can be combined to make any usable items :(

• Like 2

Hey, ZH, can I use your hint system to figure out when I can post my topic next week? I've been trying to figure it out with the clues I've got, but this puzzle is confounding me and none of the items I have in my inventory can be combined to make any usable items :(

I always plan on getting one PP up in the workweek and the other one in the weekend. So you can post it next week whenever you're able to. (Mo/Di/We/Thu) 

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I always plan on getting one PP up in the workweek and the other one in the weekend. So you can post it next week whenever you're able to. (Mo/Di/We/Thu) 

You slipped a little German there :P Dienstag ;)

Anyways, thanks for the reply ^^ I'll be putting it up when my free time allows it next week then :D Images basically already done and most decisions made thanks to help from Little Rach.

• Like 1

You slipped a little German there :P Dienstag ;)

Anyways, thanks for the reply ^^ I'll be putting it up when my free time allows it next week then :D Images basically already done and most decisions made thanks to help from Little Rach.

I think he meant the dutch word which is Dinsdag

I see a few people that are putting up games that are in Japanese. Are there websites that help translate as you play? I think there are ones for the popular stuff like Clannad and LittleBusters, but what about the rest?

Fan translations are mostly available on PC. But even then they are limited. You could play with a text hooker + a translation aggregator which will get you a rough translation (aka Engrish) But this too, is limited to PC. 

You can always still play for the gameplay :P 

Edited by Zone Hunter

The 3 REV 2 games have the exact same trophy distribution. I'm not about to check all three games, but it looks like they should be identical at a quick glance.

You do know you should probably wait to release this right? There are a lot of people who have been patiently waiting to put their threads up for a while. It's not like anyone can/will stop you if you really can't wait, but there will probably be some hard feelings.

Hey Zone can you take me off the list for the Batman PP. I'll admit I've procrastinated with it and still haven't come up with much of anything for the thread and I certainly won't by the time my turn is up. Not sure when I would be able to get it either and don't want to half-ass it just to get it out there when someone else could do a better than job at it than me. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Hey Zone can you take me off the list for the Batman PP. I'll admit I've procrastinated with it and still haven't come with much of anything for the thread and I certainly won't by the time my turn is up. Not sure when I would be able to get it either and don't want to half-ass it just to get it out there when someone else could do a better than job at it than me. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes dood

No problem, you got those URs to focus on ;) 

Took you off the list. Batman Arkham is back available if anyone wants it.