Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I hope it's the right place to post a new Project Platinum idea, wich will be a huge one :D 

IN a german trophy forum we have something similar and tehre is a Playstation Exclusive Platinclub.

So I would love to make a Project Platinum thread with all Playstation Exclusive titles from PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. I will have to work out how to make a nice leaderbord for this, but I believe this could be quite cool. 

Let me know if this is a possible Project Platinum or not.

• Like 1

Been looking forward to the batman PP :D . Are you planning on using 1 or both blackgate lists. I think the only differences are the images

I'll count them as one list if there aren't much other differences between them.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

I feel kinda bad for letting Shana-tan handle all the imports so I guess I could help xD

Plus, release of Sen no Kiseki is coming and I want this series to get attention it deserves =)

So... sign me for Kiseki PP =)

Games:

• Sora no Kiseki FC -EVOLUTION-
  • Sora no Kiseki SC -EVOLUTION-
  • Sora no Kiseki 3rd Kai
  • Zero no Kiseki
  • Ao no Kiseki
  • Sen no Kiseki
  • Sen no Kiseki II 

Future: Sen no Kiseki III (new field), Sora no Kiseki TC -EVOLUTION- (not new field, exchangeable with 3rd Kai)

If you have questions about this series, please ask on this https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27863-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-fc-evolution/thread =D

Ok, I announce Kiseki PP and the TC -EVOLUTION- is announced, #basedme

I hope it's the right place to post a new Project Platinum idea, wich will be a huge one :D

IN a german trophy forum we have something similar and tehre is a Playstation Exclusive Platinclub.

So I would love to make a Project Platinum thread with all Playstation Exclusive titles from PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. I will have to work out how to make a nice leaderbord for this, but I believe this could be quite cool. 

Let me know if this is a possible Project Platinum or not.

Probably not since it would be too big and incomplete. Since you cannot include franchises that have 5+ games (they can have their own PP thread) or franchises/games that are already featured in other threads. It would be kinda useless to set up a PP Playstation Exclusive without titles like God of War, Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted.

I generally am against publisher/developer PPs because of those reasons. Although there are exceptions. (A Suda51 PP would be nice, whenever his next game comes out)

I'll take on that PP idea. :D

Added! :D If you could work out the list of games you'll use so i can add it to the OP, that'd be great :P

Edited by Zone Hunter

Probably not since it would be too big and incomplete. Since you cannot include franchises that have 5+ games (they can have their own PP thread) or franchises/games that are already featured in other threads. It would be kinda useless to set up a PP Playstation Exclusive without titles like God of War, Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted.

I generally am against publisher/developer PPs because of those reasons. Although there are exceptions. (A Suda51 PP would be nice, whenever his next game comes out)

Added! :D

Mhm, k. That's sad. I don't like this 5 game rule :( But well, it's your thread ^^ 

Maybe I make my own playstation exclusive club completely independently from all those Platinum Projects. 

Edited by cybershark91

Mhm, k. That's sad. I don't like this 5 game rule :( But well, it's your thread ^^ 

Maybe I make my own playstation exclusive club independent from all those Platinum Projects. 

If you do make something like that, can i ask you to not name it Project Platinum then? Otherwise it will become pretty confusing :P 

If you do make something like that, can i ask you to not name it Project Platinum then? Otherwise it will become pretty confusing :P

Of course not :D I don't want to cause confusion. I thought about naming it Platinum Club - Playstation exclusive games. or something like that. Or simply Club of playstation exclusive games. Something like that ^^ I will definitively make clear, that it's not related to the project platinum threads.

Aren't you doing the same with the upcoming DmC thread? :awesome:

True but I won't be getting instant platinum trophy and I doubt I'll be the only one high on the DMC hall of fame

This is pretty much what most people do. Pick a series or type of game they really love and start the thread for it. It pretty much guarantees they'll be relatively high on their own board.

"I think I'll start a Project platinum for a series I've never played!" - said noone, ever.

• Like 1

This is pretty much what most people do. Pick a series or type of game they really love and start the thread for it. It pretty much guarantees they'll be relatively high on their own board.

"I think I'll start a Project platinum for a series I've never played!" - said noone, ever.

I started the zombie PP with 21 games and only got 1 plat lol , im just trying to motivate me to actually finish those games because i have half of those games.. Some started and some are even untouched.

So i wont even be getting a single point for my own pp but i just love killing zombies :D and im pretty sure im not the only one on psnp ^^

• Like 1

I started the zombie PP with 21 games and only got 1 plat lol , im just trying to motivate me to actually finish those games because i have half of those games.. Some started and some are even untouched.

So i wont even be getting a single point for my own pp but i just love killing zombies :D and im pretty sure im not the only one on psnp ^^

Well... in my case, I will most likely be creating PP without having any Plat =)

Damn it guys, I'm trying to make a point, not make sense. :D FYI, I've only got like half the plats from my thread. I'm also using it to motivate myself.

Edit: just to be clear though, neither of you actually did say that right? So I'm still good :)

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Just an FYI, I changed my Challenge Accepted PP to be ps3 based, so several of the ps4/vita titles are no longer taken. I'll most likely eventually put up a ps4 version(as long as nobody else takes it), but if someone wants to do one with vita titles feel free. Or contact me and I could help out, I just don't want to run it myself. I update the already linked page with the (not finalized) games that will be included.