Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I did consider that ^_^ I can't remember if San Andreas was officially confirmed to make it's way to PS3 or not, but in the case that it is, and in the case there will be a plat, I really don't see Rockstar porting/remastering any of the other games to PS3 or PS4 and I think we'd be luck if they even release 2 more new GTA games within the next 10 years. I don't think anyone has the patience for that :P

Yeah i was hoping for all the PS2 lists to get trophies (could happen). If we cant wait for that possibility to come true then a Rockstar PP may be the next best thing :) . Oh and it was confirmed for a December 1st release date because i preordered it  :D  

Yeah i was hoping for all the PS2 lists to get trophies (could happen). If we cant wait for that possibility to come true then a Rockstar PP may be the next best thing :) . Oh and it was confirmed for a December 1st release date because i preordered it  :D  

Where/how'd you preorder it? Tell me! xD

Yeah, I guess I could still reserve the idea (pending on Zone, of course :P) and let it sit there for maybe til June/July of next year to see if any news regarding any more GTA games come up or not and bring up the idea of it then again :D This could be the best way to go about this, yeah? Tbh I'd like to see a standalone GTA PP myself ^_^

• Like 1

@Zone, if you (and others) are willing to allow Rockstar as being the first developer-specific PP, I'd like to reserve it for when a new unique game is announced that features a platinum since there is only currently 4 Rockstar games with obtainable plats

Even though i still don't like the idea of a dev PP - I'll add it to the list for now. I might come back on this decision later.

If you could edit your post, listing the games i can add it to the OP.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Oh so you aren't including L.A. Noire? I'll add you to the reserve list then.

Yeah, I'd rather wait til halfway through the next year to see if any news arises of any old GTA games getting remastered/ported to see if GTA can stand by itself with it's own PP, and so zadorvp will most likely have his crime-solving PP (when he confirms his games) already published by then so he can have rights to it :P

Rockstar also only helped with L.A. Noire, so I guess it's a fair argument to say that they didn't fully develop the game anyway

If I'm right you can't use a game in your PP if the game was already claimed by the other PP? What about Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U in the following PP's: Hyperdimension Neptunia and Dengeki Bunko?

If you notice NepU is not a requirement for the Dengeki PP and is just a bonus for an emblem as well as kind of cross promoting PPs and seems you didn't read all of the Dengeki PP 1st post yet again.

Click spoiler for quoted and cut Dengeki OP.

Le8e030.pngL36e3eb.png

"These games won't raise your rank and these games couldn't be used for one reason or another, but why not please Dengekiko and complete these anyway."

I've thought about it and:

Zone, you can put me down for a PP: Dragons, which includes RPGs where dragons have a prominent role. So far these games are going to be in it:

1. Dragon Age Origins
  2. Dragon Age 2
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
  6. Dragon Fantasy Book
  7. Dragon Fantasy Book II
  8. Dragon Fin Soup
  9. Drakengard 3
  10. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
  11. Skyrim

battle princess of arcadias have all so dragon's in the game 

gfs_321694_2_3_mid.jpg

Battle Princess of Arcadias

Edited by Cassiopria

If you notice NepU is not a requirement for the Dengeki PP and is just a bonus for an emblem as well as kind of cross promoting PPs and seems you didn't read all of the Dengeki PP 1st post yet again.

Click spoiler for quoted and cut Dengeki OP.

I know it's bonus for Dengeki PP ;) But it already had been claimed so I just was wondering about that. I didn't know you still can use the game for bonus awards ;)

battle princess of arcadias have all so dragon's in the game 

gfs_321694_2_3_mid.jpg

Battle Princess of Arcadias

What kind of role do the dragons have in Battle Princess of Arcadias? If it's just a regular enemy that isn't important to the plot, it isn't eligible for the PP.

How long until PP Dragons starts by the way? I'm kinda hype for that.

Edit: Oh nevermind, i just read it's the second week of december.

You've just earned the platinum rank :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

So, if any people would be willing to help me out and list games (both plat and 100%) they think would fit the following criterias (separately, I'm not looking for an episodic first person crime-solving puzzle game with choices :P) so I could see if I have enough games for them when removing games already in other PPs:

1. Crime-solving games (or rather, a video game where the solving of a crime is central to the plot so not something where it's just a minor part or a side quest line like in the newer Assassin's Creed games)
  2. First person puzzle games that feature a gimmick or a unique gameplay element (not sure yet what it would be called as a PP)
  3. Episodic choice-based games (probably going to be called something like Choice and Consequence)

Thanks in advance if anyone wants to help *_*

So, if any people would be willing to help me out and list games (both plat and 100%) they think would fit the following criterias (separately, I'm not looking for an episodic first person crime-solving puzzle game with choices :P) so I could see if I have enough games for them when removing games already in other PPs:

1. Crime-solving games (or rather, a video game where the solving of a crime is central to the plot so not something where it's just a minor part or a side quest line like in the newer Assassin's Creed games)
  2. First person puzzle games that feature a gimmick or a unique gameplay element (not sure yet what it would be called as a PP)
  3. Episodic choice-based games (probably going to be called something like Choice and Consequence)

Here's what I can think of:

Crime-solving

1. LA Noire
  2. Sleeping Dogs

Unique First Person Games

1. Mirror's Edge 

Episodic Choice Games

1. The Walking Dead Season 1
  2. The Walking Dead Season 2
  3. The Wolf Among Us
  4. Tales from the Borderlands
  5. Game of Thrones
  6. Life is Strange
  7. Jurassic Park ep 1-4
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I've been wanting to see an episodic PP for a while, I even suggested it earlier in this thread :P Glad to see someone's doing it finally :D

As for the games, I can only think of the obvious ones :P; [iNSERT HERE THE LIST OF GAMES THAT DRAGON NINJA"D ME WITH] -_-

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

Are unobtainable platinums allowed in PPs? If not, Dragon Fin Soup should be removed from the Dragons PP (for now at least), since it seems to have at least one (and maybe as many as three?) glitched trophies.

Edit: And could we please add LittleBigPlanet to the "suggested but not yet taken up by anyone" list on the front page?

Edited by NathanielJohn

Some games i can think of.

1.  Murdered Soul Suspect, Heavy Rain, NCIS

2. Portal 2

3. Minecraft telltrale story (when its fully completed). 

Are unobtainable platinums allowed in PPs? If not, Dragon Fin Soup should be removed from the Dragons PP (for now at least), since it seems to have at least one (and maybe as many as three?) glitched trophies.Edit: And could we please add LittleBigPlanet to the "suggested but not yet taken up by anyone" list on the front page?

I'm sure unobtainable so are not allowed, it would be pretty pointless to have a PP that can't be finished

Are unobtainable platinums allowed in PPs? If not, Dragon Fin Soup should be removed from the Dragons PP (for now at least), since it seems to have at least one (and maybe as many as three?) glitched trophies.

Edit: And could we please add LittleBigPlanet to the "suggested but not yet taken up by anyone" list on the front page?

Yeah the developers are working on it. If it isn't patched when the PP has started, I'll put the game on a reserve list.

Unobtainables aren't allowed in PPs, no.

And added LBP to the OP.

• Like 1