1. R&C1

2. R&C2: Going Commando

3. R&C3: Up Your Arsenal

4. Ratchet: Gladiator

5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

6. Ratchet & Clank: Qforce

7. Ratchet & Clank: Nexus

8. Ratchet & Clank (2016)

Couldn't force myself to play All4One...

Here for the Squishy Vanquisher rank.

1. R&C1

2. R&C2: Going Commando

3. R&C3: Up Your Arsenal

4. Ratchet: Gladiator

5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

6. Ratchet & Clank: Qforce

7. Ratchet & Clank: Nexus

8. Ratchet & Clank (2016)

Couldn't force myself to play All4One...

Nice, have fun hunting squishies :devil:.

I'll be moving out of the Great Clock soon; platinumed Up Your Arsenal this morning. I have 71% in Into the Nexus, 4% in Crack in Time, and 41% in Going Commando. Also planning to Platinum the reboot for Summer Backlog so once I get that out of the way I'll be relocating to Kerwan to join the Galac--- I mean, the Q-Force.

I'll be moving out of the Great Clock soon; platinumed Up Your Arsenal this morning. I have 71% in Into the Nexus, 4% in Crack in Time, and 41% in Going Commando. Also planning to Platinum the reboot for Summer Backlog so once I get that out of the way I'll be relocating to Kerwan to join the Galac--- I mean, the Q-Force.

Nice, sounds like your training is going well.

Nice, sounds like your training is going well.

Yeah, gotten most of the way through Challenge Mode in R&C PS4, at Quartu right now. I have the Magmaburster and Groovibomb at Omega at max level and got Omega for most of the weapons. I still have a few I haven't hit Level 5 yet(the Proton Drum, BRUTALLY HARD TO LEVEL UP). Having a lot of trouble getting the max bolt multiplier - I got x18 on Aridia before a Constructobot zapped Ratchet. :(

...I have the Magmaburster and Groovibomb at Omega at max level and got Omega for most of the weapons. I still have a few I haven't hit Level 5 yet(the Proton Drum, BRUTALLY HARD TO LEVEL UP). ...

I found shooting bosses would give copious amounts of xp in both Into the Nexus and Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - a interesting change from previous games that would just award xp upon boss death.

For most of the annoying weapons (or just weapons I'd rarely use) I just shot at the boss, then die to refill the boss health, and keep going until that annoying weapon has fully upgraded. Easy...

Yeah, gotten most of the way through Challenge Mode in R&C PS4, at Quartu right now. I have the Magmaburster and Groovibomb at Omega at max level and got Omega for most of the weapons. I still have a few I haven't hit Level 5 yet(the Proton Drum, BRUTALLY HARD TO LEVEL UP). Having a lot of trouble getting the max bolt multiplier - I got x18 on Aridia before a Constructobot zapped Ratchet. :(

Ok, good luck.

I found shooting bosses would give copious amounts of xp in both Into the Nexus and Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - a interesting change from previous games that would just award xp upon boss death.

That's good to know.

sign me up for Q-force cadet please, I have 3 of these

Q-force, into the nexus & reboot

I own all of these so i'm going to be working towards the top rank.

All right, just sign this form to agree that we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur and you can pick up the green spandex suit, crotchitizer, and blaster in room 13 :awesome:.

I have 4 plats, so guess I'm Q-force Cadet (for now):

• R&C - A Crack In Time
  • R&C - All 4 One
  • R&C - Into The Nexus
  • R&C - Q Force

I got Ratchet & Clank (ps3) recently, so now you can move me up a rank :D Only 4 more to go...

Please upgrade me to Q-Force Cadet. I have a Crack in Time, Ratchet & Clank (latest), and Full Frontal Assault.

All right, just sign this form to agree that we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur during your stay at Quark's academy and you can pick up the green spandex suit, crotchitizer, and blaster in room 13  :awesome:.

I got Ratchet & Clank (ps3) recently, so now you can move me up a rank :D Only 4 more to go...

Nice, have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :devil:.

• Like 1

All right, just sign this form to agree that we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur during your stay at Quark's academy and you can pick up the green spandex suit, crotchitizer, and blaster in room 13  :awesome:.

Ohhhh, I finally get the crotchitizer!!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, add me to Zoni caretaker please as I have 2 plats. R&C 1 and all for one. I have all these games but they are stuck in my immense backlog for the moment. I'm hoping my lowly ranking will encourage me to get it done

Can I get a bump to Qforce Cadet as I got the Qforce/FFA plat a while back to add to those above

Can I get a bump to Qforce Cadet as I got the Qforce/FFA plat a while back to add to those above

Awesome, welcome to Qwark's academy. Just sign this form to agree we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur and you can pick up your cadet goodies in the gym :awesome:.

• Like 1

Awesome, have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears cd :devil:.

I think my CD got lost in the mail.(those pesky grummels examining everything) Tired of listening to whatever I can find on GalaxyTube. I NEEEEEEED this CD to finish the ACiT guide! (Helpful upbeat music that goes with plot nicely)

• Like 1