Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

I love the Atelier games and have played all of the PS3 games.  I had Totori and Meruru stolen from me along with the original Rorona (which I've since gotten a free replacement of).  I have Totori Plus, Rorona Plus, Rorona, Ayesha and Escha & Logy.  I'm closest to plat in Escha & Logy.  Maybe I'll have to work on some of these, it''s been a while.  I've played through most of the others just enjoying the story and not really focusing too much on trophies.  It can be pretty tough to get everything JUST right to complete the game!

I love the Atelier games and have played all of the PS3 games.  I had Totori and Meruru stolen from me along with the original Rorona (which I've since gotten a free replacement of).  I have Totori Plus, Rorona Plus, Rorona, Ayesha and Escha & Logy.  I'm closest to plat in Escha & Logy.  Maybe I'll have to work on some of these, it''s been a while.  I've played through most of the others just enjoying the story and not really focusing too much on trophies.  It can be pretty tough to get everything JUST right to complete the game!

So is that a yes on you wanting to join ? :awesome:

Lol i can't rank since i don't even have 1 trophy and that's even though i have 5 Atelier games.

Just haven't got around to play them yet. Also aren't plus versions the same game again?

I doubt i'll ever become a Sage then since i don't really tend to play the same game 2x (only exception on my list is Spelunker HD and that's because friends talked me into it.)

Not sure if you are serious or not.

Okay, guess I shouldn't have used that smile xD

Now seriously.

Yea, it was serious. The plus versions added a few hard bosses required for Platinum so they are harder because you are required to craft even more ultimate weapons.

Also, the most importantly, Ayesha plus is dual audio =D

Okay, guess I shouldn't have used that smile xD

Now seriously.

Yea, it was serious. The plus versions added a few hard bosses required for Platinum so they are harder because you are required to craft even more ultimate weapons.

Also, the most importantly, Ayesha plus is dual audio =D

Yeah that smiley did threw me off there.

I see well i guess then i might get them too. But first off i should get around to play even one game lol (And need to buy Atelier Shallie. Maybe should do them all in a row def would look funny.)

Yes, sorry, hahaha.  I'm trying to get to 100 plats so having a reason to play these in particular will be fun!  

**added**

I own all but have none of the platinums at current so I'll join should get me motivated to get some.

Which account do you want to use for the list? Asuna-the-Flash or Kochiya-Shana?

On one hand, I do hope for that as well, but damn, it's gonna be expensive as f-k...

I hope it isn't something like $129.99 before taxes. Might consider buying it since I don't own an Atelier game for the vita yet.

Definitely gonna try this, now that I have Gamefly. I'll just have to convince my dad to burn money on his credit to let me extend my Gamefly account past December 1st... Maybe I can ask for a year's sub for Gamefly? :ninja:

Which game should I go for first if I attempt this crazy series? (I've yet to try HDN again... I played it for a bit and got turned off by the weird mechanics.)