Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

i've got my 9th plat, so i leave the rank of Trainee and enter Spirit of the Saint of Saviors, also i've got 100% in all Naruto games

1. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
  4. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
  5. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  6. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
  7. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  8. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
  9. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Edited by Valtiel_Terra
  • Like 1

i've got my 9th plat, so i leave the rank of Trainee and enter Spirit of the Saint of Saviors, also i've got 100% in all Naruto games

1. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
  4. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
  5. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  6. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
  7. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  8. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
  9. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Congrats! Not many people can just skip over Ultimate Sidekick and go straight to Spirit of the Saint of Saviors!

And the Omega Saint emblem is still ultra rare lol :awesome:

I'm not going for Omega Saint just yet. I tried watching the anime, but I put it on hold after the first 80 episodes. I'll go back to it eventually, but it just didn't compare to other series here like FOTNS and JoJo.

Just finished Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

This puts me on 13 games and second overall out of people here. :D Still no where near the plat rank though lol

We'll get there, one plat at a time. You can even go and plat One Piece: Burning Blood and be a Star Pupil by next week if you wanted to.

Plat #250! One Piece: Burning Blood Puts me onto 14 plats for this PP now and also gets me back as a king of the pirates :D

Still holding onto the faintest hope that I can hit plat rank in this one day haha.

Congratulations! You are the first person (other than me) to collect over half of the platinums in this PP, making you a Star Pupil!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2015 at 10:53 PM, jem12345 said:

qxSSfEz.png

General Information:

Yo! Naruto here! Welcome to Project Platinum: Shonen Jump! It’s gonna be awesome, dattebayo! The idea for this thread got started a few weeks ago when fighters from all over the universe gathered at the sacred training grounds to decide who was the strongest. The fight raged on for four days before everyone realized that true strength isn’t measured by fighting power. TRUE STRENGTH IS MEASURED IN TROPHIES, DATTEBAYO! Granny Tsunade has given me this S-Rank mission to witness the potential of trophy hunters firsthand, and whoever collects all of the platinums will be SUPER KING OF THE BANKAI HOKAGE HAMON PIRATE SAIYAN CHAMPIONS, DATTEBAYO!

Rules:

Before we get things underway, Sakura would kill me if I didn’t read off the rules first.

1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version (NA/EU/JP) of every game. 
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up please refer to which section/emblems you qualify for. Also, please provide the list of your games and your PSN name.
  6. If you are part of the Plat Rain Day event, I will accept entries of games where one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one as last.

Hall of Fame:

Oh yeah! Now we’re talking! It’s time to see what trophy icon I am. I guarantee the star of this thread is the platinum image, dattebayo!

vxV4Pyc.jpg Super King of the Bankai Hokage Hamon Pirate Saiyan Champions

Earn 100% (27) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "Wow! You’re pretty strong! Let’s trophy hunt again sometime!"

Reveal hidden contents

None

1bzMmi1.jpg Captain Guru Sensei

Earn over 5/6 (23) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "You’re my nakama now. Let’s grow stronger together!"

Reveal hidden contents

None

E5IaVEG.png Super Galatic Trophy Assassin

Earn over 2/3 (18) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "You've grown into a fine trophy hunter. Continue honing your skills to make yourself even stronger!"

Reveal hidden contents
1. jem12345 - 20 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgmo2xGAj.jpgz2B7nFr.jpguCmAqYb.pngierysDK.png5HQP7U3.pngSNd5GKU.png

vwJV09s.jpg Star Pupil

Earn over 50% (14) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "Hold on a second! From far away it looked like I was the platinum image, but I’m only silver?! What gives, dattebayo?!"

Reveal hidden contents

1. zajac9999 - 14 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpgz2B7nFr.jpgfgnbHFA.jpguCmAqYb.pngSNd5GKU.pngierysDK.png

hPZMOnq.png Spirit of the Saint of Saviors

Earn over 1/3 (9) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "Heh-heh-heh! What do we have here? I hope you can keep up trophy hunting!"

Reveal hidden contents

1. S4V463_F0XH0UND 11 games conquered mo2xGAj.jpgXZnrqOi.jpg

2. ExHaseo - 9 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgXZnrqOi.jpg5HQP7U3.png

3. BlueDiamond93 12 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgWYRp3SW.jpg5HQP7U3.pngudB9PME.png

4. SUPERVIRAL - 12 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgmo2xGAj.jpg5HQP7U3.png

5. extrimwrestler77 - 10 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgmo2xGAj.jpg

6. GarciaFever - 9 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgFbThI39.jpg5HQP7U3.pngXZnrqOi.jpg

7. DeepEyes7 - 9 games conquered uCmAqYb.png

8. Kochiya-Shana - 9 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

9. TrunksUSSJ - 10 games conquered

10. Valtiel_Terra - 9 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg5HQP7U3.png

11. dragonslayer_07 - 8 games conquered RAvuXx1.jpg5HQP7U3.png

t6BYCuR.jpg Ultimate Sidekick

Earn over 1/6 (5) of the Shonen Jump platinums: "I can tell you have a strong resolve. With enough trophy power, you can shatter through fate and grow even stronger!"

Reveal hidden contents

1. kaiige10 - 8 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpg5HQP7U3.pngXZnrqOi.jpg

2. Boooda56 - 6 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpguCmAqYb.png

3. ShadowStefan - 6 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpg5HQP7U3.pnguCmAqYb.png

4. darkknightdevil2 - 7 games conquered 5HQP7U3.pngXZnrqOi.jpg

5. BlackSabre500 - 7 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

6. x9zachattack5x - 5 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgXZnrqOi.jpg

7. monkeydluffy512 - 5 games conquered

8. F1nal - 5 games conquered mo2xGAj.jpgDsg7j83.jpg

9. fisty123 - 5 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpgXZnrqOi.jpg

10. Devil_Spooky - 5 games conquered

11. MOALJANAHI - 5 games conquered uCmAqYb.png

12. Div_Muzza - 5 games conquered

13. Roronora_Zoro666 - 7 games conquered mo2xGAj.jpg

14. Tommy_Games_SVK - 8 games conquered mo2xGAj.jpg

15. SkyesUnholy - 5 games conquered

853SBe2.jpg Trainee

Earn one Shonen Jump platinum: "Yare yare daze. There sure are a lot of Trainees! Keep trophy hunting and grow stronger!"

Reveal hidden contents

1. jrdemr - 4 games conquered uCmAqYb.png

2. blitz1423 - 4 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

3. the_drag0n2 - 4 games conquered dVfjPRt.jpg

4. DragonessHera - 4 games conquered z2B7nFr.jpg

5. straysheep87 - 4 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

6. TheLastSurvivorD - 1 game conquered

7. Lightning_FinalF - 2 games conquered

8. TheVader66 - 1 game conquered

9. Dragon-Archon - 3 games conquered

10. blue_flare9001 - 2 games conquered RAvuXx1.jpguCmAqYb.png

11. zadorvp - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

12. Xionx - 2 games conquered fgnbHFA.jpg

13. HcG-_Clawz - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

14. Ka-Pi96 - 1 game conquered mo2xGAj.jpg

15. sundrew - 2 games conquered

16. xZoneHunter - 2 game conquered fgnbHFA.jpguCmAqYb.png

17. jantrick2 - 3 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpguCmAqYb.png

18. jeieem - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

19. Kishnabe - 3 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpguCmAqYb.png

20. Darkskilling - 3 games conquered uCmAqYb.png

21. Akagli - 1 game conquered

22. HappyKastanie - 3 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

23. rikwebb - 1 game conquered

24. Ric_373 - 2 games conquered

25. Yerocha - 1 game conquered fgnbHFA.jpg

26. JadedDragos - 1 game conquered

27. Mike13858 - 1 game conquered

28. Wdog-999 - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

29. TterrajSiwel - 3 games conquered

30. platinumplayer12 - 1 game conquered

31. Griffon234 - 3 games conquered

32. Neku-tan - 1 game conquered

33. TigressLion - 1 game conquered

34. starcrunch061 - 1 game conquered

35. RuLZek - 2 games conquered

36. soultaker655 - 3 games conquered mo2xGAj.jpg

37. Evil_Joker88 - 1 game conquered

38. woop94 - 1 game conquered

39. Shaowsintzu - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

40. colinmazzini - 1 game conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

41. SatoshiOokami - 2 games conquered XZnrqOi.jpg

42. ReimiSaionji9742 - 3 games conquered

43. man_with_wdjat - 2 games conquered

44. Hertzfeldt - 1 game conquered uCmAqYb.png

45. MrUnknown625 - 3 games conquered

46. evilartifact - 1 game conquered RAvuXx1.jpg

47. Icebrand1270 - 1 game conquered

48. gary_danial - 1 game conquered

49. Triicky913 - 1 game conquered

50. xPolydeucesx - 1 game conquered

Emblem Guide:

To become the strongest trophy hunter in the universe, you must be able to take on any foe, whether it’s ninjas, pirates, arrancars, vampires, or even aliens. Taking on these kinds of enemies is all in a day’s work for a talented ninja like me, dattebayo! Hinata made these awesome emblems to mark your completion of each series that will go right next to each fighter’s name in the Hall of Fame. Collect them all, dattebayo!

5HQP7U3.png Hokage

Earn 100% of the Naruto platinums: "Well, well. It looks like you’ve made many comrades along your journey. Let the power of hope guide you to new heights."

ierysDK.png King of the Pirates

Earn 100% of the One Piece platinums: "The reason you grew stronger...was the power of love! (trophy hunting love that is)."

mo2xGAj.jpg Head Captain

Platinum Bleach: Soul Resurrection: "I’m impressed! You didn’t miss a single hollow! I look forward to fighting alongside you again!"

SNd5GKU.png JoJo Master

Earn 100% of the JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure platinums: TROPHY SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!

udB9PME.png Super Saiyan

Earn 100% of the Dragon Ball Z platinums: "Thank you for supporting my friends. I'm sure we'll meet again someday."

FbThI39.jpg Omega Saint

Earn 100% of the Saint Seiya platinums: "You were a great help, but our battle isn’t over just yet! As long as trophies remain obtainable, we trophy warriors will always continue hunting!"

Dsg7j83.jpg Fist of the Star Trophy Hunter

Earn 100% of the Fist of the North Star platinums: "You’re already dead! Oh, I was talking to your opponents."

WQ0yHDS.png Quest Master

Earn 100% of the Dragon Quest platinums: "All of the quests have been cleared, but as long as there's fun to be had, is our journey truly over?"

uCmAqYb.png Everyone's Friend

Platinum J-Stars Victory VS+: "You survived the ride! Let's go again! Let's go again!"

Archived Emblems

Reveal hidden contents

dVfjPRt.jpg Hokage (Up to Naruto Storm Revolution): "You finished what you started. Nice job."

z2B7nFr.jpg King of the Pirates (Up to One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3): "Thanks for protecting our captain. I’ll admit you’re strong, but just remember that you must always strive to become a better trophy hunter."

XZnrqOi.jpg JoJo Master (Up to JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure: All-Star Battle): EVEN SPEEDWAGON IS IMPRESSED!

fgnbHFA.jpg Quest Master (Up to Dragon Quest Heroes: The World's Tree's Woe and the Blight Below): "That was an awesome adventure! Thanks to you, every quest was successfully completed!"

WYRp3SW.jpg Super Saiyan (Up to Dragon Ball Xenoverse): "This trophy level…it’s unbelievable! Can you possibly be the next Legendary Super Hunter?!"

Games:

You can’t earn trophies without games, right? Master every fighting style and become the best, dattebayo!

Guides:

The Yamanaka clan has been asking warriors from across the land the secrets to obtaining maximum trophy hunting power. Ino received some guides from Nico Robin, but they're not enough. Create a guide today and help your friends achieve trophy greatness, dattebayo! You'll also get this awesome emblem!

RAvuXx1.jpg Archaeologist

Expand Nico Robin's library of guides by creating a guide for one of the games on the Shonen Jump PP. "Knowledge plays a big role in helping you achieve your dreams."

Statistics:

As more Shonen Jump fans join this PP, Shikamaru helped me make a stats page for all the different emblems in the PP. Aim for the top of the leaderboards, dattebayo!

Shonen Jump PP Statistics

If you want to create your own Project Platinum, take a look at this thread for the requirements and to get your permission. Credit for this idea and the trophy/emblem images go entirely to Zone Hunter.

I've got a plat in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to sign up for this as I got

1. One Piece: Burning Blood 1Sae59db.png
  2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1Sa5c375.png
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1S5139ce.png
  4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations 1Se37b15.png
  5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution 1S66e8e2.png

that makes me Ultimate Sidekick yeah I did skip Trainee... I think

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Ultimate Sidekick Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)