19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I'd like to sign up for this as I got

1. One Piece: Burning Blood 1Sae59db.png
  2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1Sa5c375.png
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1S5139ce.png
  4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations 1Se37b15.png
  5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution 1S66e8e2.png

that makes me Ultimate Sidekick yeah I did skip Trainee... I think

You've been added! Congrats on being the first one here (at least to my knowledge) with the Xenoverse 2 platinum!

2 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Ultimate Sidekick Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

I understand. Rest up and feel free to come back if/when you're ready.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 8:13 AM, gary_danial said:

I think I am eligible for Ultimate Sidekick now. I have completed all Naruto games. :D

43 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Update please I got

1. J-STARS Victory VS+ 1Sa61355.png

that Makes me Everyone's Friend(even though I mostly used Medaka, Son Goku and Lala)

You've been updated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: Dragon Quest Heroes II has been added to the game list, bringing us to 28 games!

Sadly, not a single person got the previous Quest Master emblem, but now there's a chance to get a brand new one, so that's cool. Six people dropped from Spirit of the Saint of Saviors to Ultimate Sidekick, making the former emblem very rare. There shouldn't be any more games added for a while, so there's plenty of time to move up in the leaderboard!

42 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

UPDATE: Dragon Quest Heroes II has been added to the game list, bringing us to 28 games!

Sadly, not a single person got the previous Quest Master emblem, but now there's a chance to get a brand new one, so that's cool. Six people dropped from Spirit of the Saint of Saviors to Ultimate Sidekick, making the former emblem very rare. There shouldn't be any more games added for a while, so there's plenty of time to move up in the leaderboard!

Damn, I just so happen to be one of them.

Also, you say there are 28 games, but I see 27 on the list. Which one got left out?

3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn, I just so happen to be one of them.

Also, you say there are 28 games, but I see 27 on the list. Which one got left out?

Sorry, I forgot to edit the numbering. It's fixed now.

• 2 weeks later...

The first part of the Shonen Jump PP Grand Update is currently underway! If you look in the statistics tab, you'll see that there's a new tab called DBZ. Think of this as a mini leaderboard for the seven DBZ games in the PP. This will keep track of how many people have platted each game, as well as who has platted the most games in the series.

Of course, there will eventually be other tabs for each of the other series in the PP. I'm also using this as a chance to fix the links to everyone's profiles in the opening post. This will take a while, so please be patient.

We're also getting some new emblems soon! I'll update again once they're finalized.

• Like 1

Thanks to @xZoneHunter, we now have 8 new emblems on the way! The first one is now in the opening post under a new section called Banners. Starting in June, there will be a contest every six months to create a new banner for the PP. No rules are set in stone yet since this is a trial run, but this is my idea:

• for the next week, anyone interested can send me a banner via pm (anything's appropriate as long as it's Shonen Jump related and PG).
  • Once I get a decent amount of submissions, I'll put them all in one post and start a poll. People will have about a week to vote.
  • The winner will get their banner on the thread and the Artist Emblem.

It's hard to say whether people will actually be interested in this or not, but if so, it'll help make this thread more active. The other emblems will be out soon. I like revealing things in pieces to keep people in suspense.

It's Day 3 of the Shonen Jump PP's Grand Omega Super Deluxe Update!

Today, we introduce bonus emblems! These are earned for platting games that are not available in all regions and/or completing games that don't have platinums. As the name implies, bonus games don't count towards your overall rank, but they will be featured in the statistics page (once that's finally done). Five of the seven emblems are posted (the final two aren't up yet for various reasons but will likely be up later today or tomorrow). Once the list is complete, I'll add the list of bonus games to the opening post.

You may be asking yourself, "If a game gets released in Japan (or some other country), is it a bonus game?" The answer is maybe. If there is no chance of localization, it will be added as a bonus game. If there is, I'll hold off on adding it to the PP. What I may do is add another emblem for completing a game before it's localized. I haven't decided yet.

With bonus emblems around, there is also a new platinum rank at the top of the opening post for completing all content. If anyone gets this, I'll be absolutely stunned.

6 hours ago, jem12345 said:

It's Day 3 of the Shonen Jump PP's Grand Omega Super Deluxe Update!

Today, we introduce bonus emblems! These are earned for platting games that are not available in all regions and/or completing games that don't have platinums. As the name implies, bonus games don't count towards your overall rank, but they will be featured in the statistics page (once that's finally done). Five of the seven emblems are posted (the final two aren't up yet for various reasons but will likely be up later today or tomorrow). Once the list is complete, I'll add the list of bonus games to the opening post.

You may be asking yourself, "If a game gets released in Japan (or some other country), is it a bonus game?" The answer is maybe. If there is no chance of localization, it will be added as a bonus game. If there is, I'll hold off on adding it to the PP. What I may do is add another emblem for completing a game before it's localized. I haven't decided yet.

With bonus emblems around, there is also a new platinum rank at the top of the opening post for completing all content. If anyone gets this, I'll be absolutely stunned.

so To Love-Ru gets a bonus emblem here? (I know It`s part of Baka Hentai PP)

12 hours ago, Glenn Radars said:

Good :D...Harem Devil? It is a pun on the Deviluke race and that the series is a Harem?

Nah. I haven't seen the series yet and took my best shot at a title.

The update will be here in a few hours. I'm extremely close to the Ken's Rage 2 plat and want to get that first.

10 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Nah. I haven't seen the series yet and took my best shot at a title.

The update will be here in a few hours. I'm extremely close to the Ken's Rage 2 plat and want to get that first.

Deviluke Info

Spoiler

Then You see this series that Deviluke or Devilukeans is like Saiyans, They have superhuman strength. They are much stronger than Earthlings and most aliens of the galaxy(The To Love-RU Galaxy) They have two weaknesses 1. The overuse of their power can cause them to temporarily revert into their child-like forms 2. Devilukean women grow weak when their tails are touched, like the Saiyans(male Devilukeans don`t have this weaknesses)

They can`t turn into a Super Devilukean like how Saiyans turn into Super Saiyans or Great Apes

IMG_6159.PNG

The Devilukean Royal Family is like the Saiyan Royal Family(Have the same name as their Planet, while Devilukean Royal Family have the Planet`s name as their Last Name, the Saiyan Royal Family have it as their First Name(Or Only Name)).

Both planets conquered other planets. However, in the case of Planet Deviluke, the Devilukeans conquered planets in order to unite them during the galactic unification wars, while the Saiyans conquered other planets for bounty.

Both planets are notorious across the galaxy, and the other aliens are afraid of them.

The Series is funny and at times mostly Perverted(There are some Fights in the Series like Lala VS Golden Darkness)

in the future I think the Harem Devil Bonus Emblem turn to King of the Universe... or some other To Love-Ru Title

the Ken's Rage Games looks fun(I can only get Ken`s Rage 2 as Ken`s Rage 1 is Disc only and Hard to find like Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection)

Good Luck Defeating 100,000 already dead enemies :D

It took a bit longer than I expected, but I finally got the Fist of the Star Trophy Hunter emblem, meaning I'm the first one to complete 3/4 of the original games in the Shonen Jump PP!

The last two bonus emblems have been added along with all ten bonus games (many of which also have guides). I probably missed at least one Japanese-only title, so call me out if any games are missing.

We already have one banner submission so far! I've decided to give everyone another ten days to pm me with any ideas. Remember, anything goes as long as it relates to Shonen Jump and is "PSNP appropriate". I'll show all of the possible options once the submission period is over.

2 hours ago, Glenn Radars said:

Deviluke Info

Thanks. The series is on my to-watch list. I just haven't gotten around to starting new anime lately with how intense these trophy leagues have been lately.

2 hours ago, Jak said:

Several sections still need to be updated, like the outdated Revolution, Xenoverse 1, games, etc, etc.

The update isn't done yet. I'm just working on it one piece at a time. It should be a while before everything's ready.

That being said, what do you mean by outdated?

The DBZ tab in the statistics page is finally done. The other tabs will slowly be made over time.

Upon request, the emblem, Harem Devil, had been changed to Harem Keikaku. I personally thought Harem Devil sounded cooler, but since I haven't seen the series yet, I can't really complain (though I saw the first episode last night, and it looks interesting so far).

Also, there is now a grey tier called Filler-Only. This is for people who have earned bonus emblems but haven't platted any of the main games yet.

EDIT: The Naruto tab is now finished as well. Things go a lot faster when I have a template and all the links work.

Edited by jem12345

The One Piece tab is now complete. At this point, we need to make a decision. Do we want tabs for the smaller series? I personally think it's a little ridiculous to have leaderboards for series with one or even two games, but I'm open to suggestions.

At this point, the update is nearly complete. I just need to clean up a few things. It'll definitely be done by the time the vote for the new banner starts.

Just now, jem12345 said:

The One Piece tab is now complete. At this point, we need to make a decision. Do we want tabs for the smaller series? I personally think it's a little ridiculous to have leaderboards for series with one or even two games, but I'm open to suggestions.

At this point, the update is nearly complete. I just need to clean up a few things. It'll definitely be done by the time the vote for the new banner starts.

Put the smaller series as Other Shonen Jump series

• Like 2

Just now, Glenn Radars said:

Put the smaller series as Other Shonen Jump series

I was thinking that, but where do I draw the line? 2 games? 3 games?

Also, I'm not sure whether I want to clump together bonus games or not, especially with several series having both main and bonus games.

My idea right now is to make Dragon Quest next, followed by FOTNS, Saint Seiya, and JoJo. Then, I can make Bleach and J-Stars an Other category and put all of the bonus games in one tab, including the ones that technically belong to other series.