Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Just now, jem12345 said:

I was thinking that, but where do I draw the line? 2 games? 3 games?

Also, I'm not sure whether I want to clump together bonus games or not, especially with several series having both main and bonus games.

My idea right now is to make Dragon Quest next, followed by FOTNS, Saint Seiya, and JoJo. Then, I can make Bleach and J-Stars an Other category and put all of the bonus games in one tab, including the ones that technically belong to other series.

You can draw the line at 3 games

Bonus games can be part of Other category

1 hour ago, Glenn Radars said:

You can draw the line at 3 games

Bonus games can be part of Other category

That works. The reason why I want Bonus Games to be separate is because at the end of all this, I'm going to count up the totals of each main tab to update the opening post (because a good chunk of people have gotten a few platinums since the last time they updated).

EDIT: The Dragon Quest tab is done. I knew this was one of the less popular series in the PP, but I'm surprised that not a single person has platted two out of three of the games. I may just have to be the first (even though I plan on doing that series last myself).

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 1

The Lone Warriors tab is done (that's what the other section was called in Ken's Rage 2, and it sounds a lot cooler). Onward to the final tab.

EDIT: The Filler tab is done. Congrats to @GarciaFever for being the only one to earn a bonus emblem (so far).

Even though I went through everyone's profile at least six times, there's a good chance I missed something. If I did, please call me out on it.

Edited by jem12345

Hey everyone, I have been away from the site for a few days after the Olympics so that I could get some well needed rest, and it s so worth it.

Anyways, I just checked out the new updates to this PP, and damn they are awesome!!!

@jem12345 At first I didn't know what you were talking about when you said I was the only person who got the emblem, but now I managed to catch up on everything. The only thing I was going to mention is that in the filler tab section on your statistics, you have me listed as completing 3 games (all 3 Yugioh games), but in fact it should be at 5 since I also completed both To Love-ru games a long time ago (I have made a post in Shana's thread, which I don't know if it has been fully updated as of yet).

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Hey everyone, I have been away from the site for a few days after the Olympics so that I could get some well needed rest, and it s so worth it.

Anyways, I just checked out the new updates to this PP, and damn they are awesome!!!

@jem12345 At first I didn't know what you were talking about when you said I was the only person who got the emblem, but now I managed to catch up on everything. The only thing I was going to mention is that in the filler tab section on your statistics, you have me listed as completing 3 games (all 3 Yugioh games), but in fact it should be at 5 since I also completed both To Love-ru games a long time ago (I have made a post in Shana's thread, which I don't know if it has been fully updated as of yet).

Sorry. With 79 profiles to look through, I was bound to miss something. Your plats have been updated.

I'll update the opening post either late tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, send in banner submissions if you want that Artist emblem!

• Like 1

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Also, I see that you have 2 people in the stats that have reached the Star Pupil rank. Zajac is 1, but who is the second person?

I'm the second person. Even though I surpassed Star Pupil, I still technically have the rank and every rank below that. Otherwise, we wouldn't all have the Trainee rank.

• Like 1

The ranks have finally been updated! Here's the list of people who moved up:

New Spirits of the Saint of Saviors:

1. @ExHaseo

2. @Kochiya Shana

3. @Valtiel_Terra

New Ultimate Sidekicks:

1. @jrdemr

2. @Xeliot

3. @Caesar Clown

4. @straysheep87

5. @soultaker655

Congrats to all of you, as well as everyone who earned a new emblem or two.

• Like 1

The first page of the statistics sheet has been updated to reflect the new emblems. Filler-Only is now the "base emblem", so mostly everyone's average rarity went up a bit. I don't think anyone cares too much though.

Also, since @soultaker655 was the only one to submit a banner, he officially earned the Artist Rank. Your banner will be proudly displayed at the top of the thread until the next contest in December.

With that, I think that's everything I can possibly do for the update. I hope everyone likes the changes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

How do you make a banner? and It`s okay to use Shonen Jump series with no games as pics in Banner? is it`s okay that I use my way of making a Banner?

I come back with my new Shonen Jump plats then Rain Day is over

By way this ``Mixed Bag`` PP is my Favorite along the ``Mixed Bag`` PP I have joined as it have motivated to try all Shonen Jump games(if I can find some of them) and Shonen Jump Anime/Manga

Oh is World Trigger, Twin Star Exorcists and Food Wars Shonen Jump? I been wondering about that for a while

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

How do you make a banner? and It`s okay to use Shonen Jump series with no games as pics in Banner? is it`s okay that I use my way of making a Banner?

I come back with my new Shonen Jump plats then Rain Day is over

By way this ``Mixed Bag`` PP is my Favorite along the ``Mixed Bag`` PP I have joined as it have motivated to try all Shonen Jump games(if I can find some of them) and Shonen Jump Anime/Manga

Oh is World Trigger, Twin Star Exorcists and Food Wars Shonen Jump? I been wondering about that for a while

Making a banner with more diverse series isn't only allowed but encouraged. Be as creative as you want.

I'm not sure about Twin Star Exorcists, but I'm pretty sure the other two are Shonen Jump.

11 hours ago, jem12345 said:

I'm not sure about Twin Star Exorcists, but I'm pretty sure the other two are Shonen Jump.

I found out the other two are Shonen Jump while Twin Star Exorcists is a Viz Media Shonen Jump

12 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Making a banner with more diverse series isn't only allowed but encouraged. Be as creative as you want.

I try to make one then but could you maybe put the name on it then It`s done?

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

I found out the other two are Shonen Jump while Twin Star Exorcists is a Viz Media Shonen Jump

I try to make one then but could you maybe put the name on it then It`s done?

I can probably do that.

Take your time though. The next banner contest isn't for a few months.

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

I can probably do that.

Take your time though. The next banner contest isn't for a few months.

which month? December? maybe there`s a better pic of Goku`s New Form by then

f7df2f5d4fd89a8a428340eeff2def5315030054

without all that Text.

After a few days of debating in the general thread/talking with @xZoneHunter, I've decided that the Shonen Jump PP needs another revamp.

Spoiler

Related image

Here are my ideas:

1. Redo the ranking system to make Star Pupil plat rank. After that, the next rank will be double bronze (worth the equivalent of a bronze and plat rank). The system would then go double silver, double gold, and finally, double plat.
  2. Add additional bonus emblems to encourage playing the games/posting more.

The second point is almost definitely happening, but as for the first point, what are your thoughts? If I do add this system, I'll need to add one new rank (which will most likely be the double gold rank), so I'm open on recommendations as to who should represent that rank.

Just now, jem12345 said:

the first point, what are your thoughts? If I do add this system, I'll need to add one new rank (which will most likely be the double gold rank), so I'm open on recommendations as to who should represent that rank.

the only one that comes to mind is Medaka

Spoiler

Medaka-Box-Abnormal.jpg

Just now, soultaker655 said:

@jem12345

Since this PP has 24+ games how about making it a triple plat pp instead of a double plat?

With a plat rank earned after every 8 games?

That's a bit too frequent. I still want the plat rank to be difficult to achieve. The lowest I'd go would be 12 games per cycle.

4 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

@jem12345

Please remove BLEACH: Soul Resurreccion from my rank.

I just recently found out that one of the trophies was hacked by my old roommate who I gameshared with.

If this means I have to be remove from the whole event that's fine too.

I'm not removing you from the event, but I'm making you Bottom Trainee. Sadly, you'd need to rejoin under a new account if you ever wanted to complete the PP.