Collapsible Trophies in Guides

simula67

As a guide user (and author), it would be helpful to have the ability to automatically collapse trophies in a guide that I have already earned. Manual collapsing / expanding would be useful too. Similar functionality exists on one of the other trophy sites. 

Edited by simula67
  • Like 2

As a guide user (and author), it would be helpful to have the ability automatically collapse trophies in a guide that I have already earned. Manual collapsing / expanding would be useful too. Similar functionality exists on one of the other trophy sites. 

Maybe I'll add it to the wish list in the Guide Team area :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Hoping that this happens and it's possible to set this as a default option, so triggering this is automatic on every guide we open. Also, being possible to hide all earned trophies on trophy lists on profile would be awesome. Only trophies I check on people's and my lists are the ones that are left, so I know what else do they need to do for the platinum or 100%. Having to manually change that for every list in very painful.

As a guide user (and author), it would be helpful to have the ability automatically collapse trophies in a guide that I have already earned. Manual collapsing / expanding would be useful too. Similar functionality exists on one of the other trophy sites. 

absolutely helpful indeed! personally, i made myself a small javascript snippet for exactly that:

$('.element').each(function(i) { if($(this).find('img.earned').length>0) $(this).find('.section-original').hide()  });

just create a new bookmark in your browser, call it "Hide Trophies" and as URL: "javascript:$('.element').each(function(i) { if($(this).find('img.earned').length>0) $(this).find('.section-original').hide() });"

without the quotes, of course.

then, when you are on a guide page (and logged in ofc) just click the bookmark and it will hide the content of all earned trophies! to reverse it, you could replace the keyword "hide()" with "show()" in the above snippet, easy as that. but i personally just reload the page if there is need for that ;)

edit: much stuff, especially small things that are often requested around here, i immediately think to myself: that could easily be done via javascript on client-side. perhaps someone should make a greasemonkey script or something for PSNP until those things are implemented server-side?! :)

Edited by dernop
  • Like 1