[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Happen to only have 4 FF plats. Which just happens to be 1 of my favorite FFs.

I've got 3 FF platinums: FFX, FFXIII, and FFXIII-2, so I guess that'd make me a Chocobo trainer? :P Sign me up please ^^

I finally have made my way to be Lightnings Sidekick as I played/platinumed my first ever Final Fantasy game recently :D High five anybody :P  :highfive:

1. Final Fantasy VII

Chocobo Trainer for me :) FFXIV, FFVII and FFX!

Could you sign me up? Chocobo trainer here :D

Final fantasy X

lighting returns

type 0

Soon I'll add VII

Sadly i played xiii and xiii-2 way back when i wasn't a hunter

So far i've done 5 of them - VII, X, and the XIII trilogy.And i should have both X-2 and XIV done within the week to make it 7! After that it's Type-0 and i'll have them all! For now though, please put me down as a Chocobo Trainer, soon to climb his way up :D

Got 4 FF plats. FF X, and all 3 XIII!

Sign me up too please :)

Currently have 5 but should be doing VII soon to make it 6

Done: X, Type-0, XIII-2. XIII: Lightning Returns, XIV

done

The Final Fantasy XIII-2 has been published.

added

• Like 1

I am officially in the tier I want to be in: Kupo Lover! Final Fantasy VII platinum earned back at the start of January, and just now I rounded it off with Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster! Last Mission can go die in a special hell from all the RNG in it...

I'm ready for FFXV now.

• Like 1

When do you update the leaderboards? I noticed that I'm still not included in the overall leaderboards list, even though I'm already Gold for some weeks now. ;)

If you're talking about my leaderboard, you're on there.

Iv got the ff7 plat does that count haha

Yes.

I am officially in the tier I want to be in: Kupo Lover! Final Fantasy VII platinum earned back at the start of January, and just now I rounded it off with Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster! Last Mission can go die in a special hell from all the RNG in it...

I'm ready for FFXV now.

Nicely done.

Edited by Cielle

Just got the FF7 platinum, but it's not enough to rank me up.

Question; I have FF13-2 but not FF13, is it okay to skip ahead? or much better to play FF13 first?

The story in 13-2 does follow on from 13, so it may be helpful to play 13 first. However, 13-2 certainly has it's own standalone story and would still be enjoyable if you haven't played 13.

It's very much your own choice, but try to make sure you play 13 at some point! It has its faults, but it doesn't deserve the stick it gets. 

• Like 1

Question; I have FF13-2 but not FF13, is it okay to skip ahead? or much better to play FF13 first?

If you care about the story at all I'd say no, the game picks up right where the first one ended and you're constantly dealing with the consequences of the party's actions on the first game. Serah's reasons for doing what she does in 2 and the choices she makes are also directly linked with her sister's resolve from the first game as well. The 3rd game is kinda ok to play without the first 2 though, it barely has any relevence to them.

I have Platinum in the following Final Fantasy games:

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 10

Final Fantasy 10-2

Final Fantasy 13

Final Fantasy 13-2

Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns

Final Fantasy Type Zero

Final Fantasy 14 a Realm Reborn

Just achieved all 8 Final Fantasy platinums so far! :D

Definitely my favourite videogame franchise and I cant wait to get the next platinum, FFXV come quick pls

Just the 1  :platinum:  for me

Final Fantasy Type 0

:)

Okay, I've done it! That's all of them done :)

I'm ready for Kupo Lover.

Looks like I qualify for Lightning's Sidekick. If I could just suck it up and beat Lightning Returns, I could make Chocobo Trainer. The end just stresses me out (really the whole game did; not a fan of timed games).

done.

Hmmm i thought getting the plat for FFX was quite and achievement but being Lightning's Sidekick feels slightly degrading :(

Hey Cielle,

Please add me as a Chocobo Trainer,  I have plats in:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2

Thank you kindly.

I've just platted Final Fantasy X a couple of hours ago :D

done

Edited by Cielle