[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Sign me up for Cactuar Hunter, I have 4 trophies in VII :')

Remove me from this please. I no longer plan to participate.

done.

Sign me up. 1 question though, is it retroactive? Cause I've already got plat for 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns. :)

yes, and ok.

Added FFVII to this which makes 3 games completed for me.

Also recently completed a FFVII guide, you can add that to the Guides list.

nice, will do.

Sign me up as a Cactuar Hunter. Time to work hard and become Lightning's Sidekick!

You can add me if you want, I just have the Final Fantasy 7 platinum.

Sign me up as a Chocobo Trainer.

Final Fantasy Type-0

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, X HD, Type 0 and VII popped today. That's Blitzball Champion if I've counted up right.

Now for X-2...

done.

It isn't glitched anymore for a while though. You can get the story one by talking to, and i quote from PST.org "Talk to the guy in Apkulla Falls in Old Gridania".

The only trophy that can't be autopopped is the binding coil one as you'll need to complete that on the PS4 again.

Ah so they fixed it then.

Added FFVII to this which makes 3 games completed for me.

Also recently completed a FFVII guide, you can add that to the Guides list.

In 4 days? Really? How did you complete it that fast?

Nothing was fast, my lodestone profile is in my Forum profile if you wanna check, all the settings has been set to Public.

I've been playing FF14 for 2 years on PC, started in december 2013. For the MSQ trophy, you can now just complete any quest to pop the trophy if you had completed the story beforehand on PC. For clearing Coils of Bahamut, I tried doing T3 alone and it didn't pop, I then did an unsynched T5 run and it popped right away.

I only recently got the PS4 version. Feel free to say hello if you're on Balmung server!

Edited by minh2t

Nothing was fast, my lodestone profile is in my Forum profile if you wanna check, all the settings has been set to Public.

I've been playing FF14 for 2 years on PC, started in december 2013.

I only recently got the PS4 version. Feel free to say hello if you're on Balmung server!

Ah, sorry about that :P It was just me thinking certain parts were still glitched when going from PC to PS3/4.

I'm on Ragnarok so not even on the same data center to say hi.

• Like 1

If I wanted to be in this project, can you tell me which Final Fantasy is the easiest to platinum? I know I'm sort of lazy but I've played Final Fantasy X and X-2 on PS2 and some of the challenges were insane. (I know there is a trick to getting easy 200 lightning dodges in the remaster but I'm on the fence.) Also, I played FFXIII to Chapter 4 and got sick of it quickly. (I think I know why it's the Black Sheep of the franchise :facepalm: )

So, any advice. I can't buy any games right now and have no more Christmas money, so it would have to wait until my top priorities are off the list.

If I wanted to be in this project, can you tell me which Final Fantasy is the easiest to platinum? I know I'm sort of lazy but I've played Final Fantasy X and X-2 on PS2 and some of the challenges were insane. (I know there is a trick to getting easy 200 lightning dodges in the remaster but I'm on the fence.) Also, I played FFXIII to Chapter 4 and got sick of it quickly. (I think I know why it's the Black Sheep of the franchise :facepalm: )

So, any advice. I can't buy any games right now and have no more Christmas money, so it would have to wait until my top priorities are off the list.

I'd say Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Final Fantasy 7 are the two easiest, both are on PS4.

I'd say Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Final Fantasy 7 are the two easiest, both are on PS4.

I don't know about FF7, I played that when it came out and as cool as it was back then, I don't think I can defeat the Emerald Weapon. I usually avoided those optional bosses. Still, I'll look into FFType-0. Thanks.

Sign me up as a Chocobo Trainer.

FFX

FF13

FF13-2

Sign me up as Lightning's Sidekick

FF Type-0 HD

just got FFVII's Platinum so Lightning's Sidekick!

http://psnprofiles.com/Annare_

I'll join the long list of people who just qualified for Lightning's sidekick thanks to FFVII.

Gonna join as a Chocobo Trainer! I've got the platinum for all three Final Fantasy XIII games so far.

done.