Who's the best at Dancing All Night?

jantrick2

Best Dancers  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Top 5 Dancers?

Now that all DLC characters are out, I want to see who will win the title of best dancer. Feel free to post your rankings for the 14 characters in the game, but only vote for 5 characters in the poll.

To start, here's my list:

1. Hatsune Miku
  2. Tohru Adachi
  3. Naoto Shirogane
  4. Marie
  5. Nanako Dojima
  6. Kanji Tatsumi
  7. Yosuke Hanamura
  8. Chie Satonaka
  9. Rise Kujikawa
  10. Yu Narukami
  11. Kanami Mashita
  12. Margaret
  13. Teddie/Kuma
  14. Yukiko Amagi

Not to say that Yukiko is bad, I just think that sometimes the background makes her dancing look awkward.

1. Naoto Shirogane - Slight bias here, as she's my favorite character, but she's still got some sick moves.

2. Hatsune Miku - Not the biggest fan of the Heaven remix (I like the original too much), but Miku's got moves.

3. Tohru Adachi - He's really killing it on the dance floor.

4. Nanako Dojima - Aww.

5. Kanji Tatsumi - His moves make me laugh to be honest.

6. Rise Kujikawa - Dancing is in her idol genes I guess.

7. Yu Narukami - A good leader always has sick moves.

8. Chie Satonaka - Good moves I guess(?).

9. Yosuke Hanamura - While he's got good moves they really don't fit the Backside of the TV remix.

10. Margaret - Eh...

11. Kanami Mashita - Eh......

12. Yukiko Amagi - I'd have to agree with you, jantrick, her dancing does look pretty awkward sometimes.

13. Marie - Another bias here, I just really hate Marie.

14. Teddie - While he's another one of my favorite characters, his dance moves are pretty bad while he's in his suit and from what I've seen, he's in his suit 70% of the time

1. Naoto Shirogane - Slight bias here, as she's my favorite character, but she's still got some sick moves.

2. Hatsune Miku - Not the biggest fan of the Heaven remix (I like the original too much), but Miku's got moves.

3. Tohru Adachi - He's really killing it on the dance floor.

4. Nanako Dojima - Aww.

5. Kanji Tatsumi - His moves make me laugh to be honest.

6. Rise Kujikawa - Dancing is in her idol genes I guess.

7. Yu Narukami - A good leader always has sick moves.

8. Chie Satonaka - Good moves I guess(?).

9. Yosuke Hanamura - While he's got good moves they really don't fit the Backside of the TV remix.

10. Margaret - Eh...

11. Kanami Mashita - Eh......

12. Yukiko Amagi - I'd have to agree with you, jantrick, her dancing does look pretty awkward sometimes.

13. Marie - Another bias here, I just really hate Marie.

14. Teddie - While he's another one of my favorite characters, his dance moves are pretty bad while he's in his suit and from what I've seen, he's in his suit 70% of the time

Yeah, Atlus really should have just made Teddie dance without the suit.

I can't really describe why Yukiko looks... off though. I think "too floaty" would be the wrong term to use here because she dances ballet. All I know is I find her movements really awkward, especially when the background changes. Strangely enough, I like having Yukiko as a partner in dances.

Yosuke's dance in Backside of the TV remix was easily my favorite. Him, Marie, Adachi, and Yukiko had to be my favorites of the dancers. Naoto, even though she's my favorite of the girls, was pretty bad in Heaven, and sometimes a bit awkward looking in Signs of Love (aside from the beginning and end parts).

Yeah, Atlus really should have just made Teddie dance without the suit.

I can't really describe why Yukiko looks... off though. I think "too floaty" would be the wrong term to use here because she dances ballet. All I know is I find her movements really awkward, especially when the background changes. Strangely enough, I like having Yukiko as a partner in dances.

I always thought it was her arm movements that looked awkward. Like I've noticed that she'll move her arms slowly in a song and then suddenly she'll start moving them fast. I dunno if that makes sense, but I've noticed it in some of her dancing and it just seems off to me.

I don't have the character DLCs yet sooo... for now IMO:

1. Yosuke - aside from #BasedSidekick, I really really liked both of his songs and dances...

2. Nana-chan - Junes Dance... nuff said...

3. Chie - #BasedBestGirl

4. Naoto - those moves... really fits her 100%

5. Kanji - same with Naoto, but in somehow a funny and entertaining way...

• Like 1

1. Hatsune Miku. This isn't even fair lol

2. Tohru Adachi. Yes, he really does kill it out there. Also, here's a comment I found. "And so in prison, Adachi taught himself interpretive dance, eventually confusing the prison guards enough to lead to his release."

3. Nanako Dojima. Her dancing is too damn cute.

4. Naoto Shirogane. Easily has one of the sexiest moves.
5. Rise Kujikawa. This one is mostly biased as I absolutely love Rise but she does have amazing dancing.

6. Marie. Great dance moves, especially the air guitar. I also really love her song.

7. Kanji Tatsumi. I've always liked to watch dancing like Kanji's. Also, his design is badass.

8. Yosuke Hanamura. Fantastic dancing, I would tie him up with Kanji but I like to avoid ties on my lists and I give Kanji the slight advantage here mostly on bias. Also, did anyone get bugged out by the way his derp-like face and extremely long neck in story mode?

9. Chie Satonaka. Great moves but she could have used a little more oomph.

10. Yu Narukami. Same thing with Chie. Although his fever with Adachi is awesome.

11. Kanamin Mashita. Good dancer, but being an idol you'd think she'd at least be somewhere near Rise's level.

12. Margaret. Her dancing is meh except for a few highlights here and there. Her song is one of the best though.

13. Teddie. If he didn't dance in his bear suit he'd be way higher on this list. Easily dragged down by the suit.

14. Yukiko Amagi. Don't get me wrong, I do like her dancing but, like everyone else here, I find her dancing awkward and out of place at times.

Absolutely love all the dancers from 6-11. Was hard to rank them.

I still like the dancers from 12-14 but they could have been waaaay better than they are.

Edited by Ryko3674