Dragon Fin Soup Trophy List Discussion

Xel

Getting 5 pets in one sitting seems... Irrational.. Almost impossible if you're doing it in story mode.. Many trophies are in one sitting, and many aren't.. So, it's tough to say.. I think the guy who platinumed has hacked it somehow tho.. Doesn't seem logical or even rational that only one of us has plat'd

It's impossible to get it in story mode, the developer confirmed that the crab and sheep aren't spawning.

Hey guys, there is a pretty easy way to get rune master playing on survivor there is always a rune game on the first level. Finish it then bomb yourself hit retry and on the 20th time you get it. Should you die sometimes without finishing the game the count doesn't reset.

I tried pets as well this way but it didn't work. Tried with all 6 to be safe.

Interesting, I'll try this out and add it to the guide with a credit to you, if it works (here's hoping the game won't crash before that).

Hey guys, there is a pretty easy way to get rune master playing on survivor there is always a rune game on the first level. Finish it then bomb yourself hit retry and on the 20th time you get it. Should you die sometimes without finishing the game the count doesn't reset.

I tried pets as well this way but it didn't work. Tried with all 6 to be safe.

I tried this with Morgiana and the skeleton, but didn't find any rune puzzle in the first level :|. I'll try again tomorrow with Robin.

Dude I wonder of it doesn't count since in the beginning I had to retry with a random seed.. But I continued with that 2nd seed through 20.. Also, I advanced through many rooms to get more puzzles completed.. I wonder if leaving the room voids it. I'm close to it again staying in the same room on this same second seed for a couple hours now.. So boring tho

Ok it worked.. Wow.. Awesome! Thanks man. Sorry for doubting you.. I'm pretty sure you have to stay in the same room tho

I tried this with Morgiana and the skeleton, but didn't find any rune puzzle in the first level :|. I'll try again tomorrow with Robin.

Maybe I was lucky that every time I've played survivor I've had a seed with it in the first level. Also while I mentioned it here GOD__PS is the one who mentioned it to me, and I then did it right after he mentioned it no problem. Made up for my other issues, my story mode got stuck on me after 22 hours 8 at least 8 of which in played twice, and the game always crashing before I get 666 kills, though I might try that with bombing and retrying

Dude I wonder of it doesn't count since in the beginning I had to retry with a random seed.. But I continued with that 2nd seed through 20.. Also, I advanced through many rooms to get more puzzles completed.. I wonder if leaving the room voids it. I'm close to it again staying in the same room on this same second seed for a couple hours now.. So boring tho

Ok it worked.. Wow.. Awesome! Thanks man. Sorry for doubting you.. I'm pretty sure you have to stay in the same room tho

Maybe I was lucky that every time I've played survivor I've had a seed with it in the first level. Also while I mentioned it here GOD__PS is the one who mentioned it to me, and I then did it right after he mentioned it no problem. Made up for my other issues, my story mode got stuck on me after 22 hours 8 at least 8 of which in played twice, and the game always crashing before I get 666 kills, though I might try that with bombing and retrying

So I should just keep changing seeds until the first level has a rune puzzle and afterwards choose "Try again"?

I have a question. Where is fishing rod. I beated the game and still don't have it (I play on ps4)

The beast merchant sells it in Merlenheim.

• Like 1

Good tip. It worked like a charm. This method also works for Drunken Master.

Ok but don't you start with 3 bottles of "Cheap Rum" ???  :huh:

Because you must drink 5 to get drunk... And also if that's true somehow we can get 3 trophies that way ! 

Curious, how long did these take you?

I'm wondering if it's worth doing this way or if I just give up and wait for patch now.

Well ... like 4.5 hours for both ... Since the devs said we will get a patch one day ..................... maybe you should do it now because the patch may cause new bugs or something and this might be time consuming but it works 

Edited by marki_02

Ok but don't you start with 3 bottles of "Cheap Rum" ??? :huh:

Because you must drink 5 to get drunk... And also if that's true somehow we can get 3 trophies that way !

Yes you start with 3 bottles of alcohol, find 2 more, drink them to go on a rampage. Bomb yourself and retry. Or you can work on both rune master and drunken master at the same time.

That didn't work for me, I went on 5 rampages and killed myself with a bomb. Repeated that 10 times in Story Mode to get to 50, but the trophy didn't pop. Saved up 250 potions and did them all back-to-back and Drunken Master popped.

That didn't work for me, I went on 5 rampages and killed myself with a bomb. Repeated that 10 times in Story Mode to get to 50, but the trophy didn't pop. Saved up 250 potions and did them all back-to-back and Drunken Master popped.

He means go to Survival mode - find 2 more potions (because you start with 3) , get drunk bomb yourself and do this 50 times BUT don't go to the next room because this restarts the counter.

• Like 1

I'm actually struggling with survival mode a bit.. It's 25 floors right? Well how do you know what floor you're even on? My problem is how the enemies scale to you. They seem to become more and more badass compared to you over time.. And I was like level 40 something.. And I was fighting a level 70 boss. It might've been one of those lesser monsters (fairies, bees/wasps, etc) but bosses seem a lil ridiculous the higher level you get..