Dragon Fin Soup Trophy List Discussion

Xel

Hey man I'll test it right away see if it works

I'll be playing on Ps3 as for pets I been playing 6 hours nonstop I've got 5 pets 1 pet is duplicate -_- it's really hard to find in laby pretty random

I let anyone know when i get Angel of Death and Beast master trophies :)

Hey man I'll test it right away see if it works

I'll be playing on Ps3 as for pets I been playing 6 hours nonstop I've got 5 pets 1 pet is duplicate -_- it's really hard to find in laby pretty random

I let anyone know when i get Angel of Death and Beast master trophies :)

Cool. I'm in the same boat, I've been playing labyrinth all day, I only have 4 pets and 1 is a duplicate:/

I'd really like to play the game, but it seems buggy as hell....how is it on psvita ?

PS Vita crashes a lot, usually when auto saving (e.g., before traveling/loading a new area). Save often, as it doesn't always succeed in saving before it crashes. (This worked to my favor once in Labarynth, where it crashed the first time I switched dungeons. When I restarted the game and loaded up the save, it gave me the last successful save I had with that seed word, which was several layers into the Labarynth. (I had died on the next level the first go around; I got much further the second time it handed it to me).

There's also a few visual bugs. Sometimes pets and NPCs appear as the large pixilated version you see when drunk, and sometimes if your character is hit hard enough in battle to move her from her current square she will appear to be on a different square than where she actually is standing until you move her to a different square.

The font is still small, so it's like reading a smaller-font book. The city names on the map tend to overlap, though.

On the positive side of the column, they made good use of the touch screen, so the menus are easier to navigate, and fishing is done by circling your finger on the screen itself.

In spite of all the bugs, I am having an absolute blast with this game.

EDIT: On a completely different note, I just found out that when you offer a KO'ed pet to one of the dungeon shrines, your pet will be revived. I have found this very useful in my Endless Labarynth runs, so I thought I would share in case someone else still needs this information. :)

Edited by SolarCat02
  • Like 1

See that's the problem.. Knowing what trophies will pop in what modes of gameplay.. Especially considering you can achieve a given trophy's objectives for unlocking- but still not have it pop due to the fact that it only unlocks via a certain mode.. They should've paranthesized the mode capable of unlocking the trophy with the specific trophy's descriptions.. Games do this a lot nowadays when it is applicable..

I'm wondering if rune master unlocks in story.. I've felt that I've done over 20, but no trophy..

See that's the problem.. Knowing what trophies will pop in what modes of gameplay.. Especially considering you can achieve a given trophy's objectives for unlocking- but still not have it pop due to the fact that it only unlocks via a certain mode.. They should've paranthesized the mode capable of unlocking the trophy with the specific trophy's descriptions.. Games do this a lot nowadays when it is applicable..

I'm wondering if rune master unlocks in story.. I've felt that I've done over 20, but no trophy..

Totally agreed what you wrote as for rune master I think i also done more than 20 and I'm level 50 i still haven't got Executioner and Big Boner

Totally agreed what you wrote as for rune master I think i also done more than 20 and I'm level 50 i still haven't got Executioner and Big Boner

I got those 2 yesterday while playing labyrinth. Not sure how story mode works, but I noticed in labyrinth and survival modes, every time I quit out of the the game (save and quit or game crash) all of the counters reset to zero. Kill, xp, bosses, tiles, all of them. So you may have to do the requirements for those 3 trophies in a single run without stopping. Edited by dtgnome
  • Like 1

I got those 2 yesterday while playing labyrinth. Not sure how story mode works, but I noticed in labyrinth and survival modes, every time I quit out of the the game (save and quit or game crash) all of the counters reset to zero. Kill, xp, bosses, tiles, all of them. So you may have to do the requirements for those 3 trophies in a single run without stopping.

Yeah i kinda noticed that i spent 6 hours playing again to aim for those trophies on laby didn't got my trophy seems like going to have to play without save and quit -_- but since game crashing every secs i don't know how i play without save and quit, as for Angel of death I'm keep crashing around 90 kills ;/ now bombing myself saving my game in every 5 deaths i have a feeling it won't count if save and quit but lets see if i get the trophy or not

Yeah i kinda noticed that i spent 6 hours playing again to aim for those trophies on laby didn't got my trophy seems like going to have to play without save and quit -_- but since game crashing every secs i don't know how i play without save and quit, as for Angel of death I'm keep crashing around 90 kills ;/ now bombing myself saving my game in every 5 deaths i have a feeling it won't count if save and quit but lets see if i get the trophy or not

Idk know if it helped with crashing or not, but when I was going for angel of death, I got kinda bored, so every so often I would go and kill a couple of enemies before I bombed myself to break up the monotony. I'm also playing on the ps4, I heard the vita version crashes a lot.

Idk know if it helped with crashing or not, but when I was going for angel of death, I got kinda bored, so every so often I would go and kill a couple of enemies before I bombed myself to break up the monotony. I'm also playing on the ps4, I heard the vita version crashes a lot.

Did you save and quit ? atm im on my 50 deaths and even ps3 version crash same as Vita i haven't played it on Ps4  though

2urrn04.jpg

Where is my god damn trophy I got the freaky 5 different pets -_- damn i wasted 10 hours over nothing sigh*

Seems like that trophy just works on Story mode ? so another unobtainable trophy we have i  guess

According to the devs it only unlocks during Story Mode and it's glitched. The pets have fixed locations and two of them don't spawn

Same here, I'm level 58 in Story Mode and have completed around 40 rune puzzles and killed way more than 666 enemies.

I died 110 times by save and quit no trophy seems like you have to die without save and quit i tried on Ps3,Psvita  both crashes around 50 or something

Angel of Death trophy only can be obtainable by Ps4 since it doesn't crash so those who playing on Ps3,Psvita do not attempt for this trophy , it just waste of time it's best to wait for the patch.

According to the devs it only unlocks during Story Mode and it's glitched. The pets have fixed locations and two of them don't spawn

Same here, I'm level 58 in Story Mode and have completed around 40 rune puzzles and killed way more than 666 enemies.

Yeah same here I'm going to get those trophies by playing Laby seems like it's the faster way to get em  and I actually did more than 20 rune puzzles no trophy -_-

Edited by Jalok-

Anyone know how/where to get iron nails? I have to deliver a package to jester Allison to progress in story mode but I can't as I accepted a quest from him :/

Crafting is your best bet. There is an Excel sheet in another thread. For the nails, though...

Iron Ore x3 --> Iron Ingot --> Iron Rings x6 --> Iron Nails

Just start at the point where you have the materials and run through from there.

• Like 1

I will be posting info regarding the updates here for the Steam and DRM free version.

Please note that i am at this point not able to provide dates for PS platform patches.

We have developed this stitle but the porting to PS platforms was done with another studio.

Some of the bug fixes for PS we do on our side, some happen on their side but we are unable to patch the game directly and have to send the code changes to them. patching for consoles involves more work, ergo takes more times as it has to be merged, then tested, then there is a submission process at Sony and FQA...

I wouldn't expect a patch any time soon... This is a quote from the dev taken from the Grimm-bros developer forum...  -_-

Still I hope they'll fix it soon since I'm playing it with another account, which I'm now sure if I will renew its Plus membership this time  :facepalm:

A really good enjoyable game, to bad they released it MAYBE too soon... It's a pitty they don't test games more deeply before sending them to the market... Greedy guys everywhere  :eyebrow:

I wouldn't expect a patch any time soon... This is a quote from the dev taken from the Grimm-bros developer forum...  -_-

Still I hope they'll fix it soon since I'm playing it with another account, which I'm now sure if I will renew its Plus membership this time  :facepalm:

A really good enjoyable game, to bad they released it MAYBE too soon... It's a pitty they don't test games more deeply before sending them to the market... Greedy guys everywhere  :eyebrow:

Yeah it seems that beta testers are paying customers nowadays. That's the reason I avoid games from certain developers for the first year  *cough* Bethesda *cough*.

• Like 1

Yeah it seems that beta testers are paying customers nowadays. That's the reason I avoid games from certain developers for the first year  *cough* Bethesda *cough*.

my save just got corrupted and vanished bud, was on my last mission for the 1.000.000 gold trophy, 22 hours into it story mode, at least i finished labyrinth mode prior the corruption, all vanished  -_-

sad because i really enjoyed the game, is beyond broken and glitchy however something always brought me back to it, if anyone knows how to recover, let me know, if not i'll wait for the patch

my save just got corrupted and vanished bud, was on my last mission for the 1.000.000 gold trophy, 22 hours into it story mode, at least i finished labyrinth mode prior the corruption, all vanished  -_-

sad because i really enjoyed the game, is beyond broken and glitchy however something always brought me back to it, if anyone knows how to recover, let me know, if not i'll wait for the patch

The developers advise players on STEAM and whatever DRM is to keep the corrupted save file since the future patches may recognize and load those save files. That info is in the same forum I quoted earlier today. They say, just to give you an example, "- Added some fixes for a bug that can lead to some corrupted save files, many of the save files will be able to load after that patch so keep em around."

I know this is not for PS right now, but maybe you should keep it just in case  :P

The same goes to all of you crashed and corrupted people  :lol:

Edited by Gray-Fox-44

Not related to trophies..

But is anyone else having trouble delivering package to bazara in the first town?

And then the "secret" letter to elon in mondheim?

Neither will respond or accept the items in my inventory.. They say the same generic shit they always say.. It really pisses me off.. Being that I like to 100% RPGs, especially quest/story-wise..

Not related to trophies..

But is anyone else having trouble delivering package to bazara in the first town?

And then the "secret" letter to elon in mondheim?

Neither will respond or accept the items in my inventory.. They say the same generic shit they always say.. It really pisses me off.. Being that I like to 100% RPGs, especially quest/story-wise..

You are not the only one.

And with the limited inventory space, it really stinks to have glitches quests, too. I am currently locked out of at least four slots due to glitched side quests (2 for post office, one for secret letter, one for the haunted mansion that didn't spawn on my map anywhere).

Edited by SolarCat02