Dragon Fin Soup Trophy List Discussion

Xel

I've gotten stuck in Story Mode and am not sure what the next step is. While in his hut Jin told me to do something, but didn't give the task as a quest and his current dialogue is of no help. Today I log back in to continue and I can't recall what he wants me to hurry up for. I believe he said to find more work, possibly from Kobal? I just have no idea where Kobal's location is at.. or if that is even the required next step for the story.  :|

I don't remember if it's what you need to do now, but since you'll need to visit him a lot sooner or later you can find Kobal in the inn in Weelinden, so give that a try once I guess...

I've gotten stuck in Story Mode and am not sure what the next step is. While in his hut Jin told me to do something, but didn't give the task as a quest and his current dialogue is of no help. Today I log back in to continue and I can't recall what he wants me to hurry up for. I believe he said to find more work, possibly from Kobal? I just have no idea where Kobal's location is at.. or if that is even the required next step for the story.  :|

Did you check if there's a quest from Jin in your questlog?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I don't remember if it's what you need to do now, but since you'll need to visit him a lot sooner or later you can find Kobal in the inn in Weelinden, so give that a try once I guess...

Thanks, it seemed I had to talk to him. Searched through multiple areas for him, finally found him hehe.

Did you check if there's a quest from Jin in your questlog?

There were no story quests, only the side quests of fishing and crafting. Jin must have told me the location of Kobal in his dialogue, but he refused to tell me twice  :P

One question about story mode, I read the trophy guide and I was relieved to learn Ramza's delivery quest wasn't required, so I kept doing quests for Kobal (?) until I got the quests to get the scientists. I did the same for the next quest where basically they told me they needed more time. White shirt girl did say they needed more money and materials or whatever and to ask Ramza for jobs. Since then I've done ~10 quests for Kobal and nothing new has happened, I go back to FREEM after every completed side quest. Just curious if I do this until the end of the story (Kobal --> FREEM, look for a scene) or if I'm wasting my time and I need to do something else for this one. Thanks!

I was in the same situation and just kept doing quests for Kobal, while checking in every time after completing his quests. It did take me between 3-11 quests to see some progress. And yeah that cutscene basically means do more side quests. But on the bright side: the next time the story progresses, you'll start the final mission :D.

I've been referring back to this post (I guess PSNP forums doesn't like layered quotes) to try and track my progress... damn, it's such a long chore I wanted it to be over before even step 1 of the above, but at least now I've just seen the second "cutscene" (well just some automatic dialogue which, while interesting, is no compensation for all the fucking repeated sidequests). Guess that I too have to go back to doing more Kobal sidequests (WOT, AGAIN!? MOTHERFU--) but hopefully not 10 of them.

Really looking forward to finishing this disaster. :facepalm:

BTW Skilded, just glad I could help.

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

Yeah, if I remember correctly, it's a hefty amount before the story progresses after that point. Problem is, Kobal will keep giving you missions and you will have no idea that the folks at FREEM are ready for you. There are no indicators to let you know otherwise, as well. So, as redundant as it seems, you have to constantly check in at the hideout and see if it's go time.

The worst part about the copy-pasted sidequests is they're not even checked. Putting aside the ridiculousness of Robin being surprised every time by the same old traps survived four times before (e.g. the haunted mansion or witches), I just did one of the shepherd quests from Kobal and dumbass Robin says to the guy 'Jin sent me' -no he didn't you jackass! :facepalm:

I really hope this ends soon. I'm coming up to 6 million in gold and the cash component of the quest reward is less than 3k... that's 0.05%! You might as well give me an old boot from the pond! It's insulting to say the least.

• Like 1

Yeah the credits were well done. I finally got the complete story mode trophy, so glad it's over :')

In the next few days I'll probably try and get more of the survival/endless trophies done but most of all I'm waiting on the patch for the 3 seeming unobtainables.

And also need that guide for the best recipes to prep for the 100 crafts!

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

6,666 trophy!!! Emancipator lol!! This game is pretty fun but 2x i have tried for angel of death and it crashed at 65 deaths i re downloaded and will try again 2morrow!!

Grats! I would be interested to know if redownloading helps, I assume you're playing on PS4. Did you also remove your save (taking it to USB or cloud only) so that the game could start from fresh? I would be willing to do both if I knew it would help, but too lazy to experiment.

Ok so i tried it on my old fat A01 model can't get past 15 deaths i have been to 65 deaths on an h? Model fat. when the roommate goes to work gonna download it to his destiny launch slim ps3 and give The angel of death another try i have a feeling it has something to do with process speed!! Until then i am going for runes n bones!

I agree that it would be hugely improved by just some basic patches, and I'm actually pretty seriously disappointed that it's been over a month without even one patch on any PS platform, especially since the first PC patch went out I think just 2 days after launch.

I think the game will still have serious flaws even after the most optimistic extents of patches, with the repetitive quest structure, excessive amounts of pointless stats and loot, and trainwreck crafting system, but we desperately need a few basic patch fixes to make it good to begin with...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I have a question, not sure where should I ask... The thing is that I played this game for quite some time and ended with the majority of the trophies one may get. But since we are not sure whether the patch will come out (ever) I deleted my profile before sync and thus deleted the trophy set from my list. (I don't want games that cannot be 100%ed because of bugs in my list)

The thing is that I have my save file ready to be loaded if the patch comes, but many trophies (the laby ones) will pop at the same time. Is there any rule against that both on the PSN and on this site? Because I wouldn't like to be banned because of that! I'll get them one by one if that's the case.

I hope anyone has an answer for me, explaining this is getting complicated for me xD Thanks in advance!!

Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do once I've reached the freem hideout? I did the supply quest (gather 6 crates), and now I'm stuck. Ramza gives me a delivery quest, so I haven't talked to him. I keep doing quests for Kobal, and then talking with the girl in white. I'm sure I've done more than 10 quests, but she keeps saying they're shorthanded. Am I missing something?

Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do once I've reached the freem hideout? I did the supply quest (gather 6 crates), and now I'm stuck. Ramza gives me a delivery quest, so I haven't talked to him. I keep doing quests for Kobal, and then talking with the girl in white. I'm sure I've done more than 10 quests, but she keeps saying they're shorthanded. Am I missing something?

Take a look here.