Tidux reports that Fallout 4 on ps4 has framerate issues.

EliteGamer1983

I've had no issues at all so far and I've been playing it most of the day.

Same with my husband - he's about 10 hours+ in and not had a single issue, or any frame rate drops (even in large battles)

He's playing on the digital version so maybe that makes a difference?

I have a feeling that these days, people go into a game looking for things to pick at, rather than enjoying the game for what it is.

I've had a few frame drops while exploring but I can't recall it ever happening in combat so I'm pretty happy with that. Overall the game is less buggy than I expected it to be, which is certainly a nice surprise. 

Also, am I the only one who thinks the game looks pretty damn good? I understand it isn't as pretty as many other PS4 games but I think calling it a turd or "last gen" is a tad dramatic. 

Parker

Yes it does have frame rate issues but it hasn't taken away from my awesome experience.

If fallout 4 has frame rate issues it's ok but if Assassin's creed have any issue everyone start bitching. I hope they fix this problems or I'll not buy this game.

For me I haven't had any level of bad frame rate issues that matches the first level in Unity. Frame rate issues in Fallout 4 aren't that big of a deal. If you don't pick it up eventually you're missing a great experience.

I'm about 150h in and haven't experienced a single crash or freeze.

Also, there was also just one big slowdown for about 10 seconds, after that it sounded like half of the city was exploding and two side quests failed. Maybe the game thought it was the time for an atomic bomb  :facepalm:

The number of gameplay bugs i've encountered is just one,

the building of the teleport device was bugged as hell and i had to build some parts multiple times.

Other minor gameplay bugs also happened, but it's still a game, so that's normal for me. Example: As soon as i put my humanoid companion is in an power armor she likes to hug every exploding car and suicide bomber.

• Like 1

I'm about 150h in and haven't experienced a single crash or freeze.

Also, there was also just one big slowdown for about 10 seconds, after that it sounded like half of the city was exploding and two side quests failed. Maybe the game thought it was the time for an atomic bomb  :facepalm:

The number of gameplay bugs i've encountered is just one,

the building of the teleport device was bugged as hell and i had to build some parts multiple times.

Other minor gameplay bugs also happened, but it's still a game, so that's normal for me. Example: As soon as i put my humanoid companion is in an power armor she likes to hug every exploding car and suicide bomber.

Yeah I am about 80 hours or so in and just starting from an earlier save for the Railroad (after finishing the Institute first) and I had a similar massive explosion that lagged the game for a good 7 or 8 seconds and then a side-quest failed as well. Aside from that, I only really remember 1 notable laggy point in the entire game and that was during;

The elevator ride down into the Institute for the first time on the way to meet Father, the entire game went slide-show crazy for 20 seconds or so!

Only annoying bug I found was while trying to;

Build the teleporter in the BoS airport, god damn Elder Maxson just stood right on the center of the teleporter triangle thingy and wouldn't move, meaning I couldnt place the massive tripod thing on top of it. Had to keep moving him and blocking him away from the little pedestal I built for it!

I have also only had 1 crash very early into the game just after finishing Taking Independence, aside from that I have not encountered any major bugs which is probably a first for a Bethesda game (for me at least!).

Edited by BOT-Brad