Tidux reports that Fallout 4 on ps4 has framerate issues.

EliteGamer1983

Bethesda has terrible QA... They may have bragged about not announcing their game before it was almost done, and they may have bragged about it being finished in good time for release, but we all knew it would have issues. Besides, PC is the way to go with their games, where you can do all kinds of config, unofficial patches and mods etc.

Ya'll should take bethesdas dick out of your mouth for a second. If this was any other developer it would be a completely different story. I dont care about framerate so long as its stable. I dont care who you are or what you stand for, but if a game has a framerate that isnt locked, and it drops then that takes away from the experience. No ones asking for 60fps 1080p, but is it ludicrous to ask for a framerate that doesnt dip? Bethesda arent the only developer at fault for this, and they certainly wont be the last but its mental to just give them a free pass.

With that being said, im sure its just isolated cases but I'd have expected stuff like this to be ironed out on new tech, what with all the RAM and high Midi-chlorian count. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 2