Flagged item, no country ranks and trophies that do not belong to me.

Hello, as the topic says, i have a flagged item, a trophy i worked shithard to obtain.

I have 2 Ps3, 2 Ps4, 2 PSVita and 2 PSTV (related pic)

i go offline and online back and forth.
I get double and triple trophies pop up all the time with the usual change of consoles and save files of my own profile, cross save games and PSVITA-PSTV swaps, also happnes to me wife.

My ps3 broke down, change the HDD, re-download everything and as soon as load my save file, trophies started to popup in fast succesion, i thought the game froze for a moment or the Ps3 broke down again, but AGAIN, i get double pop up trophies very often.

But some one somehow decided to flag Mugen Souls trophies, a game i work my ass off to get, of every "wierd" trophy behiavor, of trophies that are ACTUALLY not mine like Hanna montana, fifa or uncharted 2, THAT was flagged?

Now those trophies that are not mine, i bought my second PS3 used, deleted every profile but zero (it does not let you), deleted all DATA, every SAVE, login in my account, syncronize and somehow they gave me that console owners trophies; Hanna Montata, Fifa, Madden and uncharted 2 (actually thise one i will play it)

Since Dragon age and Ubisoft games freezing while online, i often, go offline to play games, earn trophies, syncronize, sometimes i do it on one console, then double pop up on the other one, or the other one, never gave me issues till Mugen souls one of my favorite hard ass earned trophies.

Saint Seiya trophie packs changed to portuguese when i played it on a friend's house and never change back in my home.

PS3 Borderlands 2 save transfer to PVita Borderlands 2 goty "gave" me several trophies instantly with seconds of each other and no problems there either.

Recently i was missing the rock/paper/cissors trophy from walking dead 400 days that i actually earned a while ago, i had to re-install the game and win again that trophy on i-don't-know which console.

Also, i think it's because the flagged item, my country rank and world rank is missing, which, i stand, i do not cheat, i only have a very uncommon way of playing.

What can be done?
I want to be part of this community fully, but will this keep happening? because i will keep playing as messed up as i do.

i wanted to befriend other Jrpg players, but my profile does not show on the 100% complete or platinum ranks, which i care.

Thank You.

post-159011-0-05824400-1448118110_thumb.jpg

Just explain how you can get the trophy for getting Chou-Chou's charm level to 50% and 100% at the exact same time, and maybe you'll have a case.

I did not, it took me months.

Actually the 100% was the grindiest thing of several grindy game fests i play.

We already told you in the chat box the reason you were flagged. Some of your Mugen Souls trophies were earned within a minute. If you prove its legit, you will probably be unflagged. If not, hide the game on your PS3 and you will be back on the leaderboard.

Yeah, same as last night, i finished BF4 compaign and it popped like 5 or 6 trophies at fast succession, that will give me trouble? (difficulty trophies stacked, sacrifice hanna, and some other two) all of them in a matter of seconds.

mgc.gif

Hahaha

You play games in a very convoluted way. 

Three gamers on the same house, Me, My wife and her cousin, digital downloads so we all play MP games and DLC share, Discs are for RPGs and awesome games.

3 screens only two big screens one 19inch, we all three work and buy games and race to one console, or screen, or both if lucky or move them accordingly.

Again Ps3 game freezing is mainly online data being send and recived on second plane, go offline, enjoy freeze-less games, especially EA and Ubisoft.

If you have an account on a ps3 and sync your trophies it doesn't give you the other person's trophies. How do I know this? I have an alt account on my ps3 and when I sync that accounts trophies it doesn't unlock all my Dr_Mayus trophies also.

Yes it did, this guy had 4 profiles, deleted 3 since the profile 1 can't be deleted, deleted everything else, login, sync and puff, trophies that are not yours bugging the hell out of you forever, fucking hanna montana men :(

If you have an account on a ps3 and sync your trophies it doesn't give you the other person's trophies. How do I know this? I have an alt account on my ps3 and when I sync that accounts trophies it doesn't unlock all my Dr_Mayus trophies also.

If the previous owner of the used console had a profile that had never been online and never linked to a PSN account, the new owner would receive any trophies on that profile if he logged onto that profile and synced his own PSN account to it.  It's the same method people use to unlock trophies for others (assuming they have access to the other person's PSN account).

To the OP : Mugen Souls has a lot of "eyes" on it because it is a notoriously highly cheated platinum that is otherwise very difficult to obtain.  Yes, some of your other games should have been flagged as well.  I can't speak to the validity of your situation or whatever but when you have jacked up timestamps like that Occam's Razor applies - it's much easier, and much more likely, for someone to correctly assume that you cheated them rather than playing musical consoles with twenty different systems.  Especially when there's no real way to prove that you unlocked them in the method you said you did.  I sympathize with you if they are indeed legit but you might want to consider playing on a single console in the future if you care about having a clean profile.

• Like 2

If the previous owner of the used console had a profile that had never been online and never linked to a PSN account, the new owner would receive any trophies on that profile if he logged onto that profile and synced his own PSN account to it.  It's the same method people use to unlock trophies for others (assuming they have access to the other person's PSN account).

To the OP : Mugen Souls has a lot of "eyes" on it because it is a notoriously highly cheated platinum that is otherwise very difficult to obtain.  Yes, some of your other games should have been flagged as well.  I can't speak to the validity of your situation or whatever but when you have jacked up timestamps like that Occam's Razor applies - it's much easier, and much more likely, for someone to correctly assume that you cheated them rather than playing musical consoles with twenty different systems.  Especially when there's no real way to prove that you unlocked them in the method you said you did.  I sympathize with you if they are indeed legit but you might want to consider playing on a single console in the future if you care about having a clean profile.

For the record all my "musical consoles with twenty different systems" are on the picture, actually those are not all, if anything it is a shame nothing can be done.

If it helps to understand it happened to my wife a few days ago, she almost got the platinum on her vita outside home, she came here to hunt the last 2 trophies for plat on the psTV, at the moment she turned on the console,  every single trophy she made days ago on her Vita, including most the endings of some character popped again and timestamped as you say, "a few seconds" appart, she has the plat and she is not flagged.

Her Profile is Afthanariel.

The game is Amnesia: Memories

Same but with a Ps3 to the other.

I thank you for the honest answer, but i'm not giving up this profile nor how i play, is almost not by choice, convuluted household of 3 gamers to the core.

So, you didn't sync your trophies for months while playing it then? Even though it shows that you synced the day before?

Again you are on the scenario where i conly have one console and always online.

I kept playing on the other Ps3 while one was broken.

When the broken got fixed i played mugen souls there too, with the same save and lots of trophies popped up again and their timestamp marked on the day i put it for the first time one the fixed new hdd ps3.

"The timestamp changed to" is what i mean, and yes it took me months, half a friggin year of constant, not every day, playing, if i could cheat like with a  gameshark,  could have platinated the game in days, if not A day.

Want to do the experiment?

Get a ps3, get a trophy, do not sync.

On another ps3, but same profile get the same trophy and sync.

go to the first ps3, and sync, the trophy with an older time stamp, the one on your not syncronized ps3 will be replaced with the newest, the one saved in the server.

Now that is sync, you're screw, it stays like that.

I got chou-chou's charm 50% a shitload of time ago along with others, i don't know how, i did not even sync or played online with the new ps3 hdd, i just turned on the game and lots of trophies poppped up for the second or third time (swapping consoles got me second on some), THEN i syncronized, voilá, trophies timestamped like ass.

And again i state, that was not the only game that did that to me, sevral did, i just complain that was the only one flagged and i'm being removed of leaderboards because reasons.

For the record all my "musical consoles with twenty different systems" are on the picture, actually those are not all, if anything it is a shame nothing can be done.

If it helps to understand it happened to my wife a few days ago, she almost got the platinum on her vita outside home, she came here to hunt the last 2 trophies for plat on the psTV, at the moment she turned on the console,  every single trophy she made days ago on her Vita, including most the endings of some character popped again and timestamped as you say, "a few seconds" appart, she has the plat and she is not flagged.

Her Profile is Afthanariel.

The game is Amnesia: Memories

Same but with a Ps3 to the other.

I thank you for the honest answer, but i'm not giving up this profile nor how i play, is almost not by choice, convuluted household of 3 gamers to the core.

I'm neither the one who makes the call nor the one who flagged your trophy in the first place, but the only thing your picture proves is that you have a large number of systems.  Not that you used your own save file the entire time and transferred it back and forth, as you say you did.

The thing you have to understand about the PS3 is that it is not a secure system.  With custom firmware and third-party programs it is very easy to hack/spoof trophies using other people's save files and edit timestamps to make it appear as though they are legit.  Which is why anyone who looks at, say, your two Chou-Chou charm level trophies, is going to assume that they were cheated (since they both unlocked at the same time).  The Vita and PS4 do not have this issue - yet - so the burden of proof is much lower when it comes to timestamps that appear fishy.

For whatever it's worth I couldn't care less about rankings, leaderboards, or what other people decide to do with their trophies, hacked or not.  The trophy system was never really designed with protection against this sort of thing in mind.  And outside of trophy communities such as this one no one really cares anyway.  As long as I know that I earned my own trophies legit, that's all that matters.  But those that do care are going to have their suspicions regarding this sort of occurrence due simply to the large amount of trophy hackers.  If playing on a single console isn't an option than at the very least I would make sure all my systems are online and that I do a trophy sync *before* transferring any save data so your timestamps reflect your actual progress.

Edit : typos

Edited by Dalez1658
  • Like 3

Again you are on the scenario where i conly have one console and always online.

I kept playing on the other Ps3 while one was broken.

When the broken got fixed i played mugen souls there too, with the same save and lots of trophies popped up again and their timestamp marked on the day i put it for the first time one the fixed new hdd ps3.

"The timestamp changed to" is what i mean, and yes it took me months, half a friggin year of constant, not every day, playing, if i could cheat like with a  gameshark,  could have platinated the game in days, if not A day.

go to the first ps3, and sync, the trophy with an older time stamp, the one on your not syncronized ps3 will be replaced with the newest, the one saved in the server.

I got chou-chou's charm 50% a shitload of time ago along with others, i don't know how, i did not even sync or played online with the new ps3 hdd, i just turned on the game and lots of trophies poppped up for the second or third time (swapping consoles got me second on some), THEN i syncronized, voilá, trophies timestamped like ass.

And again i state, that was not the only game that did that to me, sevral did, i just complain that was the only one flagged and i'm being removed of leaderboards because reasons.

That still doesn't make sense. Since if you had the 100% charm on the same file you used the day before, it would've popped then. Also, if you sync on the system you originally got the trophies on, it fixes the timestamps to the original time you got it. Even so, your timestamps are illegitimate. You used a save and auto-popped the trophies on another system. It's irrelevant that they're your saves, it's still not allowed.

• Like 3

I'm neither the one who makes the call nor the one who flagged your trophy in the first place, but the only thing your picture proves is that you have a large number of systems.  Not that you used your own save file the entire time and transferred it back and forth, as you say you did.

The thing you have to understand about the PS3 is that is not a secure system.  With custom firmware and third-party programs it is very easy to hack/spoof trophies using other people's save files and edit timestamps to make it appear as though if they are legit.  Which is why anyone who looks at, say, your two Chou-Chou charm level trophies, is going to assume that they were cheated (since they both unlocked at the same time).  The Vita and PS4 do not have this issue - yet - so the burden of proof is much lower when it comes to timestamps that appear fishy.

For whatever it's worth I couldn't care less about rankings, leaderboards, or what other people decide to do with their trophies, hacked or not.  The trophy system was never really designed with protection against this sort of thing in mind.  And outside of trophy communities such as this one no one really cares anyway.  As long as I know that I earned my own trophies legit, that's all that matters.  But those that do care are going to have their suspicions regarding this sort of occurrence due simply to the large amount of trophy hackers.  If playing on a single console isn't an option that at the very least I would make sure all my systems are online and that I do a trophy sync *before* transferring any save data so your timestamps reflect your actual progress.

You´re right about everything.

I Know the Ps3 can be jailbroken to do shit, but i like to play online a lot and i have a , let's say, rivality with friends, wife and roomie about trophies, i premited this thing get over my head actually. :P that's why my friend told me of this forum and the red flagged trophy pack.

By the way I just love your profile, all those rpgs look like a dream to play in their orignial version.

That still doesn't make sense. Since if you had the 100% charm on the same file you used the day before, it would've popped then. Also, if you sync on the system you originally got the trophies on, it fixes the timestamps to the original time you got it. Even so, your timestamps are illegitimate. You used a save and auto-popped the trophies on another system. It's irrelevant that they're your saves, it's still not allowed.

On my experience it does not matter wich timestamp you get, the one replacingall of them on several system is the one that first go online, yes i KNOW, i'm telling that even with that stated, i turned ON the game and load my save on a offiline clean HDD console and lots of trophies popped up with the timestamp of THAT day. THEN days later i synconized both conoles to "merge" my pack and work my trophies from there.

I understand that things like this makes you jumpy, but IF i had my Ps3s jailbroken i could not play online or "safely" disccuss things like this online with others, IF i had cheated i would NOT asked for information or guidance, IF cheated i could finish the damn game on a few days not almost 7 months, and IF i already cheated on everything, as Dalez said i COULD have modified the timestamps to make them appear legit.

Thank you all, i'll let my issue in the past, consider this post ended since i already tried my best to give all my points of view and have nothing else to add.

Haseo dude, no bad feelings, lets just enjoy games.

Dalez, thank you for your insight.

Everyone else let's play the fuck off!

My firend gave me this link:
http://ps3trophies.com/forums/site-help-feedback-bugs/29667-cheating-bug-impact-earned-trophy-date.html

A serious user named Kerwan_Ratchet says and quote:

"The time stamps can screw 'em up...also if you lost your save data the trophies come again with a new time stamp. My LBP2 trophies pop up when I f*cking earned them two years ago..."

end quote

I swapped HDD from my Ps3 in question, maybe the case?

I want the Trophy tribunal feature already added to this site :P

If you have two playstations next to each other as shown in your picture why on earth would you transfer the save between the two systems rather than just play one game on one, thats literally more hassle. If you are doing that because your wife/gf is hogging your other machine you just tell her to pick one ps3 and use that and you'll use the other. Problem solved.

You can complain as much as you like but given your situation this sounds like it could've been completely avoidable if you just synced your trophies and didn't choose to change systems.

Demanding that you are given an exception for a system in place to spot hackers, is ridiculous, especially when you know what you did looks suspicious.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

If you have two playstations next to each other as shown in your picture why on earth would you transfer the save between the two systems rather than just play one game on one, thats literally more hassle. If you are doing that because your wife/gf is hogging your other machine you just tell her to pick one ps3 and use that and you'll use the other. Problem solved.

You can complain as much as you like but given your situation this sounds like it could've been completely avoidable if you just synced your trophies and didn't choose to change systems.

Demanding that you are given an exception for a system in place to spot hackers, is ridiculous, especially when you know what you did looks suspicious.

That's right next to each other, yet they do not display on the same Screen, which are of diferent inches wide, we all like the biggest the most, it has the better audio system and centric to the room just in front of the best couch, we all work, we all "deserve" the better time and we all came to the conclution that hogging the big screen is a dick move and whoever is resting gets to rule on the media room, since we do not have the same resting days, it works,  the others comply.

The second screen is good, but lacks the couch and the audio system which is ok if you hogg that one :P

the third screen is pretty shitty 19iches plasma-can't-see-shit-shooting-at-me with shitty audio, at max volume it hears like a bad cellphone, even you can understand why i have to switch back and forth to get the better of your leisure time.

"yeah i casually started The last of us on the shitty screen, i better play there always"

"What you mean is your resting day and you are on the middle of a bossfight? i get to use the nice system cuz i casually started a game here, now i play here"

Your "problem solved" is pretty much useless to me since i choose not to create problems with the people i live with and when is my resting day i, too, can do whatever i want and just enjoy.

And i still don't get "suspicios"

What USING the built in usb reader to move saves?as is intended to?

Edited by Castian_Blake

You know, being on the other side of the "I didn't hack X game" coin, it does look a little baloney. 

Also, nice TV setup, clearly like your PlayStation. Wish I had a race partner, for a bit there the girlfriend was a little into it but by the time she got to 10 plats she stopped caring.

Actually, I just want to put it out there that this is exactly what I was trying to say happened to me with LBP 2 a while back. Although I've since gotten over that and am closer than ever to just playing for fun, so in a way, thanks for the flag PSNP. :)

• Like 1

Why not just buy a better TV to replace that 'shitty' one that you don't like to use?

Easier said than done, we already spent on the second screen, we had two shitty systems :P

You know, being on the other side of the "I didn't hack X game" coin, it does look a little baloney. 

Also, nice TV setup, clearly like your PlayStation. Wish I had a race partner, for a bit there the girlfriend was a little into it but by the time she got to 10 plats she stopped caring.

Actually, I just want to put it out there that this is exactly what I was trying to say happened to me with LBP 2 a while back. Although I've since gotten over that and am closer than ever to just playing for fun, so in a way, thanks for the flag PSNP. :)

I see NOW it does look ashy, but as stated IF i did it i could've done it all the way, still don't get the fire some people like to throw.

I'm not that much in race with my wife, it's more like supportive rivalry, i AM with my friend and her cousin, we're pretty much enjoying it.

Dude i love your digtal award thingies, is there something were we ALL can add lines to the platinums or trophy packs?

Like Rate and add notes on the trophies and share the experience toghether?

Or the thing you did is the only way?

I mean like the "newest who got this trophy" list,  but with US rating the trophy pack and adding small commentaries.

If you got the trophies legit on other PS3, I recommend you take a photo with your phone of it. Just so we can see it! :) Hard to edit and fake such a picture without it looking unnatural, so it's good if it's not a "perfect" screenshot. The time stamps should match someone who has got the trophies a good time ago and look like legit times. Would help if we could see it's your account too!

That should help you look a lot better in this case!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Dude i love your digtal award thingies, is there something were we ALL can add lines to the platinums or trophy packs?

Like Rate and add notes on the trophies and share the experience toghether?

Or the thing you did is the only way?

I mean like the "newest who got this trophy" list,  but with US rating the trophy pack and adding small commentaries.

Cheers man, I mostly just go on there and type a bunch of crap because I'm a natural born rambler. Plus it makes me wanna replay a game way quicker if I'm sitting here thinking about how good of a time I had with it on my first go.

I'm pretty sure you can comment on trophies and leave tips or whatever through the normal setup, go to a game, click a trophy, and there should be an add comment button or something. You know when you click show tips and it shows you a few people's advice on it? I think that's a pretty useful thing if you can't be bothered opening a whole trophy guide and jumping to the part you want. As for ratings, I honestly don't know. I'd say it's the internet and a bunch of dickheads would always come along and downvote a great game / upvote a pile of crap, but honestly the community in here is actually pretty cool. I reckon it'd go down alright. It's almost certainly already been suggested, but go write it up in one of them threads of stuff you want Sly to add to the site.

Edit: typo.

Re-edit: there was no typo, I just misread myself lulz.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

If you got the trophies legit on other PS3, I recommend you take a photo with your phone of it. Just so we can see it! :) Hard to edit and fake such a picture without it looking unnatural, so it's good if it's not a "perfect" screenshot. The time stamps should match someone who has got the trophies a good time ago and look like legit times. Would help if we could see it's your account too!

That should help you look a lot better in this case!

Gotta say,i appreciate the advise but, even if i DO love my profile to be "clean" and legit, screen shooting is a no go, as i told before, my setup and situational game sessions give me double or rearely triple trophies popups, messing timestamps, again i DO have lots of cases like that, to be guessing who and when it's going to get me flagged again is a no go.

Never happened on Ps4, but PSvita to PSTV or vice versa do happnes alot esecially with crossgame, trophies pop on borderlands 2 on vita, pop on pstv and pop again on ps3, shit is normal to me, just got mad about being flagged for a trophy i worked my ass off.

Gotta say,i appreciate the advise but, even if i DO love my profile to be "clean" and legit, screen shooting is a no go, as i told before, my setup and situational game sessions give me double or rearely triple trophies popups, messing timestamps, again i DO have lots of cases like that, to be guessing who and when it's going to get me flagged again is a no go.

Never happened on Ps4, but PSvita to PSTV or vice versa do happnes alot esecially with crossgame, trophies pop on borderlands 2 on vita, pop on pstv and pop again on ps3, shit is normal to me, just got mad about being flagged for a trophy i worked my ass off.

What he means is on the playstation with the correct timestamps the one you earned it on first, take a picture of the time stamps on that one when you goto the trophy list.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1